I should read this opinions before, my phone it froze so many times in less one week like my first android(Galaxy ace) after one year. The touch screen some times does not work, I disappoint my first windows phone and only go 2 weeks with it. The rear camerea is a bullshit, I don't know way my last android (Huawei G610) with 5MP camera take best pictures, the app for the camera is great but the camera no. Don't buy it.
Lumia 535 Dual sim phone Front Camera is very good but rear camera is average...
touch is very bad sometimes touch does't work, Heat problem...,
I can't switch off phone when charging is on, phone automatically start while charging is on.
Battery backup problem on 3g network,
Lumia 535 Dual sim phone Front Camera is very good but rear camera is average... touch is very bad sometimes touch does't work, Heat problem..., I can't switch off phone when charging is on, phone automatically start while charging is on. Battery backup problem on 3g network,
It is a BRILLIANT PHONE, if you don't mind
1. No convenience
2. Having all the apps you don't need and not having all the apps you do need!
3. Searching endlessly for apps on your mobile you could find and work with, in a flick of a second on Android.... even a stone age version of Android
4. Not being able to copy data from phone to SD card
5. Having to use two separate apps, one for a regular rear camera and one for a front camera
6. NOT being able to see your phone contacts segregated as those on SIM, on the phone memory, various mail accounts, etc. Oh I am sorry, I forgot! You must get all of them on board Outlook, which means you are stuck with Outlook for ever!
7. Missing a 'file manager' app! and so, having to download an app even to copy data from phone to Cloud! Still, not to your SD card!
8. Cortana, the 'Lumia' assistant, unable to function unless you are on data connection network (Wifi, Gs, or Edge, etc.)
9. Getting apps for free, ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME USUALLY!
10. NOT AT ALL getting some Google apps, most notably Hangouts!
11. Not finding your favorite Android apps on Windows mobile store, or will lesser functionality, in a way representing the success of Windows!
12. Realizing that the one major reason you purchased a Windows phone was MS Office, but you will have to pay for it, extra!
13. Having to sign in through one of Microsoft's account, even to use the Skype, you already had an ID for.
The list can go on, but this should suffice for now.
Besides that, it is a great phone for more reasons. It is a 'good time killing machine', since you have to keep going to settings, again and again, still tweaking the settings you spent time upon already.
So all in all, if you are not looking for a mobile phone, worth of almost no praise, LUMIA 535 should be your absolute choice!
In fact, I am finding a hard time recall anything that I could praise it for!... OH YES! Got it! A catchy ad!
On a more serious note, I think its OS is developed by the PC OS makers, for the PCs! and that is the BIG mismatch! The sole focus seems to hinge at giving an edge to the Microsoft products.
They say 'think twice' before you buy, I would say 'think twenty times too few' before you decide!
Buy at your own risk since a good number of customers like me have experienced a blank screen while in use. This phone has that common problem and seems the mother board is a technological failure, chagrin for this day and age - worse still for the renowned Nokia brand of reliability and the niche Microsoft claims in the market. We end up left at the mercy of callous attendants who say warranty does not include replacement, but only repair after weeks without guarantee of performance after that. What has been your experience in your country, disappointed customer? In Kenya (Phone Express) the situation has been grave with sellers who seem to know too well that they are selling products that will fail in weeks and put a disclaimer that the repaired phone may not work properly. Report those blank screen incidents in millions to beat Microsoft into sense! Microsoft must test thoroughly before it launches! You may ignore my complaint, but you cannot ignore the domino effect it is going to trigger globally due to the critical mass of disappointed customers. Lumia 535 is a failure at best, a nugatory rating below an abandoned toy in the long run. Microfost, defend yourself on this claim or apologize promptly.
phone is good but some of the application diddnt work..n also touch is not gud...
masaka, 11 Apr 2015nokia lumia 535 is ma best ever seen b4 windows 8 phone every thing is fine for me and am stil... moreMy question
how to transfer my contacts from sim to Microsoft lumia 435 dual sim
please help me to work only on 3g, it will always connect in 2g
please please anyone know about how to make limia 535 work only on 3g, i have problem here , it always connected to 2g, even i try settings maximum speed in 3g, so please help me
Hey guys, I,m using Lumia 535 and its been three weeks. I'm facing heating problem. My Lumia gets heated up after half an hour of use. Is this so with u guys? Is it normal? What should I do?
nokia lumia 535 is ma best ever seen b4 windows 8 phone every thing is fine for me and am still enjoying the product
I am using this phone but i didnt face any problm excpt bettry timing
this was a good phone until the screen suddenly turns blank... the phone is still working because i called my number and its ringing... i hear the phone's ringtone and it vibrates but the screen is still blank... i checked the net and found out it was a common problem with this model and it is a motherboard issue. damn phone..
is there any special thing in tis mobile when compared with others??? let me knw plzzz.....
Hey guys A new update is available for Lumia 535ds in India
The update says "Lumia update for windows phone"
The size is 350mb I downloaded it but can't see any difference
The only change is I think in firmware revision number
I think its some improvement update
But remember no update will solve the touch issue because its hardware problem so there should be a "RECALL"
Dinkan, 09 Apr 2015Hi friends...Dont waste your money..Recently my brother purchased this phone.On the 28th day i... morehi, i brought microsoft lumia 535 and it has been only two month plus, few days back my mobile went switch off itself and now its not working...felling regret