Rik, 09 Sep 2015Is this phone support 4gNo, for 4g get an LTE Version
Uday, 09 Sep 2015Guys I am not able to play mkv format video in my phone.
Neither its playing on default playe... moreDear Uday I understand your problem and happy to help you.ok first you should know that I have no problem of in playing mkv either via default or by moli player.
1- Restore your phone.
2-Make sure you have updated to latest os version (...15148..).If not then update it.
3-Moli player is best media app in windows phone just like mx in android to play any format of video.
Remember L 640 is a great phone to play any format of videos.If the above process does not work then be sure that video file has own missing codec issue which able to play In laptop but not in cell.....
My screen occasionally freezes, then I have to restart it. Any idea why? How to trouble-shoot. Thanks
Guys I am not able to play mkv format video in my phone.
Neither its playing on default player nor in vlc and mkv player, what should I do?
Please help me with this.
Hi, I am using L640dual sim since Apr 15. Screen of my phone occasionally goes blank (dark grey). any suggestions for solution.
surajit, 04 Sep 2015which video player app and security app will be best for my 640. plz rplyMoliplaye imo, use pin for security (afaik no app to individually lock apps)
Anonymous, 07 Sep 2015is compass working on lumia 640 dual sim? Is it otg supported? pls ans soon. I m going to buy ... moreCompass works fine, though no OTG support , may be available with windows 10 mobile upgrade (likely possibility is No)
somu, 05 Sep 2015I want to know dt here is any app like android from which we can share file more quickly? and ... moreTo share via shareit, make sure the other part(assuming android)turn on wifi hotspot and you are connected to that network (also make sure you do not have applied any static ip setting in wifi networking i.e on windows phone), now share as usual, tap receive if you wanna get a file, else mark and send.
# xender app is also available for windows phone now.
is compass working on lumia 640 dual sim? Is it otg supported? pls ans soon. I m going to buy this phone.thanks in advance
raghu, 29 Aug 2015Got my 640. created account rebootaed 3 times in a day showing update every 3 hours going ... moreAfter 15 days use I didn't feel any difficulty,I installed a lot of games and photo editing apps,thanks to flipkart for giving me good product.share it is there.cortana is there.very easy to operate mobile.i updated my phone.it was 4minutes update.simply super.
somu, 05 Sep 2015I want to know dt here is any app like android from which we can share file more quickly? and ... moreWifi File Transfer
Now you can share any files from windows phone to Android phone.
* No size limitation.
*No internet connection.
* No cellular charges.
#How to send files from windows phone to Android-
Just do the following steps:
1) Install shareit app(W8.1), In case of windows 8.0 just install shareit app (W8.0) on windows mobile phone.
2) Shareit app must be installed on Android phone.
3) Open shareit app on both mobile phones.
4) From windows press SEND key, select files and press send..
5) Click on RECEIVE key from android phone.
6) Wait until Wi-Fi hotspot(Android) turned on.
7) at bottom of the shareit app(Windows phone) click on 'View WLAN setting'.
8) It opens new Wi-Fi setting window.
9) Click on Wi-Fi sense and enable Wi-Fi hotspot.
10) Then press back and then enable Wi-Fi, it will discover new open network and you must connect to it.
11) press back and as you come back you will find a new network of your friend to whom you want to share files.
12) Click on the network and your file will be sent.
#How to receive files from android phone:
1) Click on the Send button from android phone and select files and share.
2) It will activate hotspot service. If not, u must enable apple optimization mode. Press 'SEND' key and at the bottom of the phone you will find three options/Icons-
A) Apple B) Android C) Computer.
You must choose 'apple'. As you choose 'apple' it will activate hotspot.
3) Then press RECEIVE key from windows phone and at the bottom of the shareit app press on ' View WLAN setting'.
4) Hotspot must be enable on windows phone.
5) Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to the open network.
6) Come back to the app and Android will found windows network.
##Important for windows phone-
1) Hotspot must be turned on.
2) After connecting to the network through shareit app, sometime it can't discover open network, don't worry go back and press again SEND/RECEIVE keys.
##Important for Android-
1) when you try to send any file to windows phone, you must turn on 'apple optimization mode'.
2) If u don't, windows won't discover a new Android network.
I checked it, it really works...i am feeling better ever before.
ananya, 05 Sep 2015how to charge the phone while its switched off??? I cant do it PLzz help friendsWindows phone never turned off on charging , you can use flight mode for quick charging and for unwanted calls.
gaurav bigg, 01 Sep 2015Android Smartphone is totally different from the Windows Smartphone.Those who Love Windows wil... moreI want to know dt here is any app like android from which we can share file more quickly? and is it able to share file with an android device.
I was trying shareit but is not working.
plzzz help me
how to charge the phone while its switched off???
I cant do it
PLzz help friends
Any one share me the purchase link for back cases/cover , which looks cool on this phone..