What I like about my Lumia 950xl and windows 10.
1. Windows hello allow you to sign onto your device with your iris (not your face), better than fingerprint, because while you are asleep anyone can swipe your fingerprint on your device.
2. Glance screen is better than ever, you can view instant notifications by looking at it and also tell the time without unlocking the device thereby using zero battery for the task.
3. Best email, calendar, word, excel, power point and one note. It is just mind blowing using these in-built apps. You can access one note from the drop down menu.
4. It has the best keyboard in the world. The keyboard can been moved to any part of the screen, it can be resized, it has directional arrows which moves the cursor to any direction you want when you're typing, it has the fastest swipe to spell and equally accurate, emoji, it is available in all major languages of the world, best word prediction and auto-correction. In simple words it makes typing on the device very easy and graceful.
5. The calculator has lots of options, it can be used for all kinds of calculations e.g scientific, statistics, programmer, converter, etc.
6. It can be used as a desktop device by attaching the HD display dock.
7. Very fast and very clear camera.
8. The on-screen menu navigation keys allows you to hide the menu keys which create more screen estate for browsing and watching videos etc, it also prevents you from mistakenly clicking on them while you're intensely play a game on the device.
9. The volume and power keys are within the reach of the thumb. Once you get used to it, you easily increase or reduce the volume, lock/unlock the device.
10. Pressing and holding the menu allows you to reach distant apps or links easily.
11. Voices/speech of different major languages in the world can be downloaded and used for related apps e.g maps, Cortana, audio books, etc.
10. All messages are in one place.
nexus6, 01 May 2016Maybe they should fix the bug ridden OS first before adding features, oh and add some decent a... moreYour just are trolling and spreading an old news, you don't use or own a Lumia.
All the bugs the been trashed out in the latest update that came in April.
I bought it last week and i had to change it 3 times until today i returned it and i am so disappointed, i was looking forward to use this phone but so much problem, no wonder it's not popular .
Maybe they should fix the bug ridden OS first before adding features, oh and add some decent apps too. The store contents like something out of 2010
I'm using a Lumia 730. I was under an option that only mid range and low end Lumia gets stuck and restarts automatically. But late I found that all the Lumia has the same problem. Why this is happening. My mobile was restarting 3 time in a day when it was ruining 8.1... After upgrading to 10, initially I felt it has decreased to 2-3 times in a day. But it is same. Even when phone is locked it turns off and turns on by itself. Irritating one. Android mobile hangs, windows phone restarts..
My 1520 fell and smashed. Was offered the 950XL as a replacement.
1520 was light years better in looks and build and has a bigger screen (I like that). 950XL feels like a kids toy. Seems very cheaply put together and actually creaks like a toy too. Great display and camera and is somewhat faster than the 1520. Am I happy? Jury still out.
Sher123, 24 Apr 2016Will buy...when its price fall....₹15k. Gud at this range. In ur dreams maybe...its not possible there too actually
lumia 950 XL is real time experience of PC....its act like a PC and has comparison with iPhone 6S....awsm clarity in camera
I love my lumia 950 xl the best smart phone ever.... Love u lumia...
Plsss... send update for whtsapp and viber... both fronts are look big and keypad too too large, still viber don't have vedio calling.. this all much disappointed me
ozedude, 14 Apr 2016...yep its a Jeep thing, we wouldn't understand. Hahaha.Hilarious