Microsoft Surface - user opinions and reviews

Microsoft

7.4
7.3
7.3

what good is this service if nobody will answer the question?

• 2013-11-30 12:03
  • NUwG

can I use wind data stick/plan with surface rt ?

• 2013-11-30 11:21
  • NUwG

can I use wind.ca data plan?

• 2013-11-30 11:09
  • NUwG

can I use wind.ca data stick?

• 2013-11-30 11:06
  • NUwG

I would like to know if we could connect a datacard (like the tataphoton in India) in the USB port and use it to surf the internet?

• 2013-11-28 17:51
  • 4Rs6

Can it run windows phone apps?

• 2013-11-26 15:08
  • fxHd

is it worth getting surface or paying extra for surface 2?

• 2013-11-26 14:17
  • MVg6

Can i also use a modem to get internet access?

• 2013-11-25 10:16
  • Nw8I

Yes you can, that's how I have used my surface

• 2013-11-23 12:07
  • SpKT

please can i connect to the internet using my phone as a hotspot or connecting the phone using the availabe usb in the system?

• 2013-11-12 11:17
  • Nw8C

i have it with jailbreak

• 2013-10-25 17:25
  • nCK7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-09 06:10 from vj1U - click to readRealy dude you play candy crush

• 2013-10-25 17:22
  • nCK7

> In reply to amaconline@gmail.com @ 2013-05-02 21:34 from MVg6 - click to readYou can have adobe products on the surface 2 pro, but not the surface 2. surface 2 pro has full windows instead of the slimmed down version the surface 2. Surface 2 pro can install anything you can normally install to a desktop.

However I should definately mention both have a way to use remote desktop which allows you to access a super powered Desktop while not at home. I have a Surface 2 (normal one) and tested it out today. I was able to run zbrush on my computer at home -> connect to my surface 2 in wifi areas -> Use zbrush on my surface 2 with no lag.

I assume the same can be done for other applications.

• 2013-10-24 08:14
  • IxTt

> In reply to Papi @ 2013-07-21 05:06 from LByk - click to readThat is a good comparison. The ipad is like a lamborghini, fast, beautiful, costs allot, even wen you drive it, 2 sits, but more popular with car lovers.

What can really be said about the Toyota in it's favor? Not much, it's slower in a race track, unless your in the trafic jam, you can sit more people, probably more confortable, cheaper, more reliable (you beat it and it still runs), it's a day to day better car unless you live in Dubai.

• 2013-10-16 03:25
  • pXJ1

> In reply to willboyce @ 2013-03-31 00:48 from m5fC - click to readHow about games where i can download it free like candy crush and jewel saga

• 2013-10-09 06:10
  • vj1U

more you use it more you will love it .

• 2013-09-18 01:39
  • arfS

> In reply to Angeles @ 2013-09-06 19:07 from 3xkX - click to readI have Microsoft Surface RT and i couldn't be happier. It's fast, without the constantly bugs of android, it doesn't break down, and I've been using it as my computer. You can have similar experiences with SurfaceRT as a tablet and as a computer, and that's why Surface is the best in the market. But it is also because SurfaceRT does not give you any problem with usb devices. With IPAD ( forget it LOL ) with an android device probably with some apps or even end up cracking the system. I'm not saying that the other tablets are bad, just saying that SurfaceRT , for a lot of people it's the best one. Most importantly because it's the only one good for work, relax, entertainment, with touch screen keyboard and that genious keybord (sensitive) that turns out to be the SurfaceRT cover. So if you want a cheap and funny tablet with low quality, you find a lot of android devices, if you are brand addicted, Ipad is your choice, if you want quality, SurfaceRT is your choice.

• 2013-09-10 16:27
  • SH95

> In reply to lol @ 2013-09-04 06:53 from vphx - click to readdont get the rt, get the x86 one or an ipad/android tablet

• 2013-09-06 19:07
  • 3xkX
Total of 171 user reviews and opinions for Microsoft Surface.