Mitac MIO A702 - user opinions and reviews

Mitac

7.8
7.7
7.8

i accidentally transferred progams folder from phone memory to mio recovery then the phone didnt function properly so when i pressed the reset button ,my password didnt work ,if anyone has any idea about this problem then please post a reply

• 2014-01-28 11:11
  • 7w4W

how to change language in greek to english, can you help me please?

• 2013-01-14 20:11
  • St$I

how to change language in greek to english, can you help me please?

• 2013-01-14 20:07
  • St$I

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-30 18:08 from 3Y1} - click to readyou are right :))

• 2012-07-17 19:46
  • n350

i forgot my password and i cannot open my mio a702.what should i do?

• 2010-12-23 14:42
  • wYA}

hi, i'm a mio a702 user for over a year. i have not encountered any problem not until today. the mio recovery partition seemed gone on my device. i tried sync my phone on the pc, still, it is not found. how will i restore mio recovery partition?

• 2010-09-23 15:17
  • v0qy

> In reply to Marco Schuster @ 2009-06-15 23:35 from 3p5G - click to readnah iphone isnt cool i say htcs are all iphone killers

• 2010-06-30 18:08
  • 3Y1}

> In reply to js hunjan @ 2008-08-27 00:06 from pJfP - click to readJust had the same problem. Baud 57600 and Comm2 also worked for me.

• 2010-05-13 17:17
  • 3paF

no GPS software, not included Java, we did not run anything Java. has problems with setting the default keyboard, depending on installation language you use, you will find the translation error and differences in interface and shortcuts. no default keyboard emulation phone numbers on display, the buttons you can quickly delete. Phone or mail to contact the manufacturer for help, no updates for many bugs, etc.. I also bought a model from Romania, you can not find compatible applications just difficult and few, especially games.
My model has an internal partition of 1Gb .. about both
very bad english...

• 2009-10-27 16:26
  • nD$H

> In reply to Henry Gotfryd @ 2008-11-27 21:28 from Bp78 - click to readI can only recommend HTCs smartphones - or maybe the iPhone if you care for absolute coolness.

• 2009-06-15 23:35
  • 3p5G

could somebody tell me how can i do reinstall of the windows on my mio a702,my mail is nikolai_stanukov@hol.gr
thanks a lot

• 2009-04-05 02:14
  • 0Zst

to mikimaus: no it cannot serve as a radar detector but some gps software (for example igo8) have the major video camera locations and there is a audio alarm when you approach any of them.
so install igo8 and the software will tell you when you get near any

• 2009-03-30 22:10
  • pkrm

I've played with it in a store. It looks OK, but it comes without any maps. You have to buy them separately and it cost aprox. 200 Euro extra + aprox. 450 the phone....which is a lot. Any idea if you go to "the guys" they can install you the maps??

• 2009-02-15 19:05
  • nDCq

When the phone rings the GPS pauses and you answer the phone, that means you can talk, and the GPS comes back when you hang-up the phone.

• 2009-02-14 20:13
  • n7Ep

> In reply to Mikimaus @ 2009-01-11 00:35 from nDCN - click to readYou can answer and speak on the telephone while the gps is active and it does not work like a radar detector there are lists of radars and it alerts when you go near to that coordinate.

• 2009-01-27 16:45
  • msnu

To Romanian owners: I've heard that it works also as a radar/camera detector? Is this true?
And while using GPS, if you receive a call there are problems?
Thanks for the answers!!!!

• 2009-01-11 00:35
  • nDCN

I have had my A702 bought it in Thailand since almost the begining I have had a problem with sound I can and they can hear calls but no music or ringtones, Mio's so called service told me to take the 702 back to Tailand $1000.00 airfair but also where totaly unhelpfull for me and my friends never again any kind of Mio

• 2009-01-08 16:14
  • Tq0t

I want to listen to the radio on the phone, but i can't install the MunduRadio application on my PC.Can you tell me how? Thanks

• 2009-01-02 18:02
  • 0UnW

I'm somewhat puzzled as to why people are comparing this device to certain other products on the market, such as the N95 etc. Last time I saw an N95, it relied on a net connection to provide maps for the current GPS area and even still, it did not actually have any routing software (I'm open to correction here if the situation has changed). I've recently used an E66 (another Nokia GPS-enabled phone) and the maps seemed incredibly slow (scrolling/zooming etc). I've just purchased an A702 which came with routing s/w included, and of the maps of course therein. Map scrolling zooming was much better than with either of the Nokia devices mentioned above. Despite what I've said, I'm a Nokia advocate and was thinking to get an N82 (basically an N95 in different form factor) when I saw the A702, which seem to good value to pass up. I hope it will stand up to regular use as a phone, not juse as a PDA/GPS.

• 2008-12-23 22:39
  • pu{w

> In reply to js hunjan @ 2008-08-27 00:06 from pJfP - click to readI also am trying to get TomTom Navigator 6 to work on A702. I have downloaded TT onto 2GB microcard. When I put it in TomTom comes up but it trusted certificate. I saw your previous answer but how do you configure GPS and change the Baud rate?

• 2008-12-01 20:08
  • mXPT
Total of 98 user reviews and opinions for Mitac MIO A702.