Mitsubishi M330 - user opinions and reviews

92099

7.1
7.0
7.2

> In reply to cubi @ 2008-03-04 17:17 from RKf4 - click to readi want buy the battery how much,i have the phone,but battery problem

• 2013-10-18 12:23
  • RNxq

i really amazed with its performances especially in quality..however,i wanted to know whether they are this phone accessories sold in market.i wanted to buy a new battery because mine was corrupted due to water abbuse.i hoping some answer.

• 2009-08-18 16:53
  • PS6i

great phone.. my brother had it a couple years back.. sweet design and excellent menu and texting performance.. never had a problem with it.. too bad it's discontinued already.. i have positive sight for mitsubishi's mobile phones ;)

• 2008-08-12 18:25
  • w6Z9

i have Battery mitsubishi m330 help me please send to my email me mitsubishi m330 testmode problem

• 2008-03-04 17:17
  • RKf4

Quite a good phone. Still using it since 2004. I do not want to change phone unless i find something like this. Infrared port comes in handy when you want to transfer phone number in the address book to your PDA. Also a my card function where you can easily send your personal details

• 2008-02-02 01:28
  • ibmu

the best ever!

• 2007-11-21 16:59
  • PVgP

100% awesome phone
been using it till today !

• 2007-06-01 17:11
  • ibcY

M330 is a great phone even though it looked simple! My brother really loves this phone so much that he doesn't bear to sell it off despite he's having a new handphone now. I really loved Mitsubishi phones, they're simply EXCELLENT in terms of performance, functions & designs. Hope people outta can always support Mitsubishi!

• 2006-10-30 21:09
  • F4pr

friends,

this m330 is excellent. classy and distinctive.

anyone can share, is it possible to replace the cover? is there any store to sell the cover?

i am in indonesia

thank's

ken

• 2006-02-04 04:31
  • UDQB

i used this model about two years ago.i find it was excellent phone model that i had used.so easy to use this phone.i think i will give 85% to this model.

• 2006-01-26 14:33
  • TS$j

it's been 1 year, i use this phone.and i feel satisfied to use it, because..it's very simple to use...and the featured complete enough. thereis no problem about the lcd and battery....
a month ago, i almost to sell it...but i change my mind..coz i still like it...

• 2006-01-04 10:51
  • TS7k

Hello to every user of Mitsubishi M330 phone. The M330 built-in infrared port enables you to exchange pictures, reminders, contacts, your own details except tones. Besides, I've discovered that this phone can send its message to pc in order to organize your sms or mms inbox or outbox by using the software. I can't describe as more as detail because I didn't use the software before. You may download it from a Russia website: http://www.trium-club.com/inde...lang=english
Try this on your own convenience and sorry that I won't be responsible for any inconveniences.

• 2005-07-01 17:00
  • RILG

yea you can receive pictures and tones via IR port but you can only send pictures from phone to others using ir and not the tones... hope this answers your question..bye

• 2005-06-29 19:34
  • PS@E

my gprs/wap its look like not working...why?

• 2005-06-29 09:58
  • TST8

i was blessd by my dad who gave me this phone...its simple and cool..i just wnna know if i can get picture messages via infra...and could i send messages via infra too? i would really be thankful if my question was anwered...AIYA...dhaza

• 2005-06-02 20:16
  • PRQG

this fone better than nokia colour no camera phone!! i bought last 2 year..its dam good!!the screen size..bigger!
but 2 bad mine juz spoilt:(

• 2005-05-21 05:46
  • F4pr

ds hp is gd.its cheap.i bought it on last yr march for rm288 oni.isn't it cheap?=) i bought it during digi promotion.it hv many function tat many fon don hv wit ds price.too bad it cant send ringtones to d others by infrared n some of my frenz cal me selfish.haha.coz i ask them to send songs to me.d storage is not big enuf for msg,ringtones n pic.but overall its worth 2buy =)..neway anyone who kno wich website to find for ds hp ringtone plz reply..thanx ;)

• 2005-05-20 05:55
  • TST8

Hmmm.... I discovered that the bottom of the Mitsubishi M330 phone got something like a port for cable, I wonder what is it for...

• 2005-05-19 12:45
  • RILG

Mitsubishi M330 is benefit a lot especially its built-in infrared that allowed us to share phone picture and melodies with others. Undeniably, it is restricted that it cannot export melodies through the infrared port and this might be unsatisfied by some users. Besides, the infrared also let the phone users to connect their computer to the internet, that the Mitsubishi M330 phone act as the "wireless modem". It is useful that can connect to the internet anyway as long as you are in the phone line service coverage area. The connection speed may be faster than the dial-up connection from the ordinary modem inside the pc.

• 2005-05-19 12:40
  • RILG

i really interested to use it but it so difficult to use gprs and mms for download pictures and ringtones......please help me....

• 2005-05-07 05:02
  • TC{V
Total of 154 user reviews and opinions for Mitsubishi M330.