Mitsubishi Trium Eclipse - user opinions and reviews

Mitsubishi

6.3
6.8
6.8

i use it it was very very good mobile &cheap price

• 2008-12-27 12:21
  • 04{a

please send me application for tuning software... lc_grzybek@poczta.fm

• 2008-10-11 17:39
  • 0vRH

i've had been using this phone for two years and i think this is phone with great software and too old hardware, but but in fact good one

i'm sorry i can't speak english good...

• 2008-10-11 17:37
  • 0vRH

it is good phone i have it few years ago , it is pleasurable mobile

• 2008-09-26 14:14
  • fvLT

ever since my phone broke ive had to use this one (my old one) and i gotta say the software is great!! great big screen, record your music and view pictures is pretty much todays standards, just a shame it sooo big, but it was from 2001 so good on trium!! anyone have the eclipse XL???

• 2008-07-11 13:40
  • myW4

I've had this phone for 3/4 years now. But initially I had major problems - as soon as I received it, the screen had lines running down. I got the manufacturer to replace 2 handsets with similar problems, then the 3rd phone I received worked well, until one day it crashed and never switched on properly. The manufacturer sent out the 4th handset which was fantastic. No crashing problems, works absolutely brilliantly and has been a great phone for the last 3/4 years. I use wap quite a bit, and recently WAP 2 has been released and websites have become a bit more advanced (XHTML), so WAP no longer works correctly with this handset. It doesn't have any phone memory for SMS, which was a major down point. And the battery (NiMH) lasts about 3 days, even after so many years.

It's a dated phone, and there's much better replacements, such as Samsung's C180 / C170 with similar features but much thinner and lighter.

The trium phones were absolutely fantastic because of their low price and great screens, especially displaying small text with clarity. I guess the Sagem's now hold this place of the market - as budget phones.

• 2008-05-02 13:35
  • i5Bx

It sorta looks like, you know how you have you actual home phones, the cordless ones, well this cell looks exactly like one ;P

• 2008-04-07 22:50
  • vuM4

Although this was my first mobile i bought but really fantastic mobile.
Greeeeeeeat cheap phone

• 2008-01-01 02:08
  • EUCP

i bought this phone four days ago and it shows a first aid kit and then goes off can i have the software to fix it and can anyone who had such a phone help me out! you can write to my yahoo adress.

• 2007-10-12 12:06
  • NH6H

Oops - didn't put e-mail last time!

Can anyone advise on approximate lifespan of battery for Trium Eclipse.

• 2006-05-24 11:56
  • xutj

Can anyone advise on approximate lifespan of battery for Trium Eclipse.

• 2006-05-23 15:37
  • xuth

Respated Sir,
I 'm using your cited mobile its very nice,
i'm facing one problem that my set doesn't start fully, my set show only your logo then it goes off. Please give advice to me via e-mail

Regards.
gulzar

• 2006-05-12 11:18
  • PF2}

sand me softwear of trium eclipse via e-mail
thanks

• 2006-05-12 11:10
  • PF2}

as already sent massage regrding Trium Eclipse software availibilty, only I miss to quote my email adddress properly
Regards sapkal

• 2006-05-10 18:51
  • RK6d

It's been 4 years I am using trium phone. It has very good basic features & quality service in severe condition. But from last one year phone shows first aid kit & then goes off. I repair it thrise. But I want software of this phone on my PC to repair myself,because I don't want to discard this piece.
Regards sapkal

• 2006-05-10 18:48
  • RK6d

its so painful that i cannot activate my wap on my (MTE)phone becos vmobile cannot do it...pls what should i do since i love this phone so dearly...they are asking for the model number,EG (M342i)...ur speedi response will make me happy

• 2006-05-08 21:26
  • RX{C

hi sir,
i wanna software(data cable software) of the model moreover plz give the manual of the software and how to use it.
do it sir plz.

• 2006-04-23 14:00
  • U228

I want software a trim eclipse arabic and
english and a very thanks very math
good work
atefsat5@yahoo.com

• 2006-03-06 17:52
  • N7TQ

hey guys, o.k i know this is not the best phone for todays mobi-philes. I use this one as a backup phone. however can equally use it as a regular one. It is more user friendly than my GD87 and definatly more customisable. e.g wap settings etc. one down side though. that annoying sound when you adjust the volume. Even when you set the keypad tone to silent it still cuts you voice call volume. has anyone else had that problem?. on the whole a good phone I think. btw just bought a seiemen sf65. havent used it yet looks too good to use. LOL.

• 2006-01-27 03:28
  • mA0E

Respated Sir,
I 'm using your cited mobile its very nice,
i'm facing one problem that my set doesn't start fully, my set show only your logo then it goes off. Please give advice to me.

Regards.
M.Moosa

• 2006-01-24 07:47
  • PTpy
Total of 161 user reviews and opinions for Mitsubishi Trium Eclipse.