Motorola A630 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.1
6.8
6.7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-01 12:56 from RK4h - click to readdear friend, you required SUBCIDY CODE to unlock the phone.even i had same problem when i got it in 2005.
please go to any phone repair(specilise in software) shop.

• 2012-05-09 10:31
  • X0$I

i want a630 main strip

• 2011-05-07 08:44
  • uttQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-02-28 12:36 from FXeA - click to readohh, i'm sorry to hear that.

• 2011-03-12 22:40
  • DQn8

I absolutely love this phone and I like the shape and size but, eventually, after using it for about a year... It started to act out. The screen and buttons would freeze, sometimes the screen would freeze into a hot pink screen and it wouldn't go away. I also think that the ribbon inside the flip area was too sensitive that it couldn't have the phone function while it was open. I didn't have any problems with charging. Just how it worked. Sigh. It really pissed me off. Haha.

• 2010-12-30 16:32
  • t7Da

i have a 630 motorola phone,it has stop charging and when i put any sim in that it says "unrecognize sim"
kind ly help what to do.

• 2010-10-01 12:56
  • RK4h

> In reply to Jeff @ 2007-06-15 00:03 from 4vjf - click to readthat's exactly what happened to me, and this is only afrter a few months.

• 2010-02-28 12:39
  • FXeA

i got this phone brand new and i loved it, only problem, was after a few months or so i started getting problems with the speaker, this was only after a few months of getting it. my country does not even have pats for this phone.

• 2010-02-28 12:36
  • FXeA

i have this phone. iam from kolhapur. about 6 months my phone is not working properly the display problem is there. in kolhapur this model cant repair so what i do to repair it n from where?

• 2009-10-08 08:07
  • utyM

why all of my multimedia content in this phone(picture, sounds)is lost?

• 2009-08-05 10:50
  • uEyM

I like this phone it works great but is anyone else having a problem recieving/sending picture messages?? It's frustrating becuz i pay for unlimited but the phone doesn't allow me to get or send them.

• 2009-06-16 19:55
  • qMux

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-01-25 01:27 from v0wC - click to readHey thanks for the help!!! And yes it worked out great. Thanks again my friend.

Randy

• 2009-03-19 03:40
  • 0dFZ

> In reply to Randy @ 2008-11-24 03:09 from 0dF@ - click to readgo to inbox,press the middle button (button in keyboard besides green dot), then you'll see the option if you want to delete all messages or just the specific one. Goodluck hope my reply is not late..hehehe! Just read it.

• 2009-01-25 01:27
  • v0wC

i'm not sure if the phone is worth the money you have to pay for it...

• 2009-01-16 23:17
  • nE$J

I have had 27 phones and this has to be the best one u can get. and miley had it on the episode of hannah montana!!!

• 2008-12-03 18:28
  • pwck

I love my phone this is the second one I've had. I was wondering if anyone knows how to delete my text messages. I still have text on there from a year ago. Thanks for any help with this

• 2008-11-24 03:09
  • 0dF@

I like the phone and all but i'm having problems with keeping my music ringtones that I downloaded from my carrier to stay on my phone and at&t doesn't have that many ringtones that I like what is a good site to download music for the model of my phone.

• 2008-05-08 03:18
  • iS5M

This phone is amazing. I have had 3. Just be prepared for the charger port to go out, the front screen to eventually stop working, and the inside screen to eventually stop working :( I cant buy another one. I'm tiered of having to get a new one every year. If anyone needs one for parts e-mail me.

• 2007-12-17 05:44
  • jKqB

I had brought this phone from USA to India. My microphone stop working and i can only hear through speakers. I don't have any suport in India for this model of Motorola as it is not launched here. Can anybody suggest me something as how to fix this problem.

• 2007-11-19 11:53
  • w47V

how do u keep the fone from freezin. it wont stop and it pissin me off

• 2007-08-25 20:17
  • Y9QF

It is d best phone...... but it has a smaller screen but still it's worth it

• 2007-07-03 06:31
  • 4dWM
Total of 251 user reviews and opinions for Motorola A630.