Motorola A760 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5

I m unnable to connect the gprs, pliz send info for gprs connection settings, presently gprs is enabled from the service provider.

• 2006-03-15 15:20
  • 2A4k

Could anyone tell me if the A760 works in the networks available in the USA. Thanks.

• 2006-03-06 11:51
  • M9Pe

i can't delete certains folder..also i can't delete mp3s...plzzz....help me...

• 2006-02-28 08:36
  • TKHI

To:Ivan

Create a file at File Manager,for example myTrash,then move the file u wan to delete to this folder,then from there u only csn delete the file...adios..

• 2006-02-12 18:22
  • PyWZ

what a set looking good but memory sad no put m.card

• 2006-01-31 18:38
  • 2S{x

1) the memory is too damn small, how to get use of all the capacity (32MB) instead of (8MB).
2)there is a conflict between my SIM card and my cellphone concerning sending a SMS.
both the operator(MOBINIL) and the vendor(MOTOROLA) here in Egypt gave me very selly excuses instead of solving it.
3)some time , in case of recieving a call and the flip is off, i get only the ring tone without any light on the LCD. so i'm not be able to know who is calling me ...!!!

• 2005-11-30 14:13
  • SXZR

hi can you help me on how to erase the file on the file manager coz i send a wav tone on my A760 mobile phone but i save it on phone when i want to delete all only the folders are deleted not the file that i send...i have a problem on how to delete it... we all know that it has a small memory that's why i want to delete it. plssssss help me i'll wait plssss help. tnx.

• 2005-10-31 15:39
  • TSFc

What if I want more than 32+ MB memory ? Does it supports expansion slot for Memory Card / Memory Stick ?

• 2005-06-09 09:07
  • P@L7

Hi
can any body tell me if i can use this phone in canada
here the band is 1800
thakyou

• 2005-06-08 05:11
  • j0aN

• 2005-04-29 13:33
  • RKeU

I use A760 just a few days.I like its handwriting function. It is very convenience. I am enjoying it.

• 2005-04-23 04:43
  • iaBP

I bought A760 from India and now i am in new Zealand, but canot use all the applications of this this mobile. Can't syncronise with computor or use MP3, or send pictures. Basically it has become an ordinary phone with camera that is all
Can some one guide me to utilise it completely.

• 2005-03-31 08:20
  • UFDx

the camera is of good quality n lots of features but then the problem is it doesn't work..i've given it for servising but then its back to square one..its not even been six mths since i purchased it..anyone..any idea..how do i download games n mend my camera??

• 2005-03-29 17:01
  • ijJk

hey guys, m living in New Zealand. i went to china last summer and i bought Motorola A760 then i wonder whether if it could sent a picture message or not? can anyone tell me?

• 2005-03-26 07:28
  • xD8X

is there any way to upgrade A760 software to A768i..??
atleast how to use its 32mb full memory?

• 2005-02-19 13:19
  • ijYS

anyone knows how to upgrade the memomy.....damn phone supposed to be 32MB....but then i can put only 1 full mp3 song.....any modder out ther knows what to do???? Please email me....tq...anyway...im in Malaysia...Kuala Lumpur..workin near KLCC area....tq in advance..

• 2005-02-14 04:40
  • PID@

Hi guys, i have al little problem here: I live in Brazil and a friend of my father went to China and bought an A760, it cames with an USB cabe, but the driver didn't come in the CD, and in Brazil dont have A760, help me, can any one send me the driver?

• 2005-02-11 19:23
  • PjGy

Where can I get free custom user from?

• 2004-12-29 14:56
  • Su$N

Hello,

Please look into the following queries:
1. From where can i get device driver for Motorola A760.
2. User manual for this mobile shows 32MB memory but only 8MB is actually available on my mobile. How can i use the whole 32 MB memory. Is there any way to extend memory?

• 2004-12-26 09:37

i hav Motorola A760 and it is showing only 8 Mb of memory. but your manual telling it of 32 mb. tell what should i do to get my rest of the memroy please send me information regarding this on my Email ID . or is there any way to upgrade more memory if yes wheer is it available and how much will it cost..... please advise....

• 2004-12-18 04:24
Total of 205 user reviews and opinions for Motorola A760.