Motorola A760 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5

I bought a A760 10 mths ago and up to now has sent for repair 4 times. But Still having the same problem.. It cannot receive long sms ( more than 160 characters)Repaired 4x and the problem comes back in 2 weeks. Accord Customer Care Solution (M) sdn. bhd has even replaced a NEW board for my set BUT the problem is back again. I just called them again n they really dont know what to do????????? It must be the software being not stable since they have replaced a new card.I hav encontered MANY problems from my superiors...for not receiving work orders and always blamimg it on the phone. But the truth is ..IT IS THE PHONE PROBLEM...Maybe you could help me in this problem or shd i just change it to another brand.? But i have been using Motorola since Startec set .. n just have much confidence in it.. TILL NOW...PLease HELP...Thks

• 2004-12-14 04:22

I have A760 Motorola and I can download files from computer into motorola. But I want some motorola files like Phonebook, Messages etc. to transfer into my pc. I tried the software but in vain. Please arrange to send me the detail regarding transferring files from Motorola to my PC.

• 2004-11-22 09:44

i hav Motorola A760 and it is showing only 8 Mb of memory. but your manual telling it of 32 mb. tell what should i do to get my rest of the memroy please send me information regarding this on my Email ID

• 2004-11-17 05:31

i was searchin for jst this kinda cell. vote: 100%

• 2004-11-10 16:53

I am looking to sell my Motorola A760 for $500AUD($378USD). Because I am getting the updated version due to work, Anyone interested please email me at raytelstra@hotmail.com

• 2004-11-05 23:54

The following article describes how to transfer files back and forth between a760 and a Linux box. Some of the protocols are not open, so full calender synchronization is not possible.

In comparison the program gpilot appears to allow full syncronization between a Linux box and a Handspring Treo 650. I love the idea of having a phone that runs Linux, but being a Linux user the a760 is not very useful me :)

• 2004-10-31 21:02

how do i get driver for USB port for A760 motorola, or from where can i download the driver

• 2004-10-28 12:52

where i can find a cable & soft for A760?

• 2004-10-16 23:00

Where can i find out what Bluetooth
Headset is compatible with this phone.
I have tried the Motorola HS820 No Good
Please help
Keith

• 2004-10-13 14:05

moto a760 is a wonder its has got every thing to please a cell phone lover (cam,mp3,video 5 min)

• 2004-10-11 19:53

good but not so satisfying

• 2004-10-09 22:18

I am waiting for my new phone to arrive i need some info

• 2004-10-07 16:52

can any body help, how to download the photos from the a760

• 2004-10-01 08:14

How i can download photos from my mobile A760 to my PC

• 2004-09-29 06:10

Following message posted by me is not true 100%. Hutch does provide service in 1800 band and so .Hutch subcribers too have A760

• 2004-09-20 14:24

Looks like A760 missing GSM 1900 band.Hutch subscribers in India can't have it.

• 2004-09-16 14:00

Hi all,
I am from India and planning to purchase this Phone and costs around 19K in India....I have concern only for its memory....Can someone suggest me whether i should buy it or not.....

Quickly since i may purchase this week...Or can u suggest me phone of the same type and it should be in the same rane which i mentioned above

Thanx,
Himanshu

• 2004-09-13 11:10

An average handset. too low memory space support usable just 5mb which is peanuts.not so satisfied

• 2004-09-10 20:40

Is there a way to make the phone vibrate and ring at the same time(not vibrate, then ring)? Or is there a method to shorten the vibrate time in the "vibrate, then ring" mode?

• 2004-09-08 16:57

hey guys! this is a good phone..but theres lack of support from the company to give us info abt how to use its features at best..

• 2004-09-07 14:50
Total of 205 user reviews and opinions for Motorola A760.