Motorola A768i - user opinions and reviews

6.8

very funny

• 2008-05-07 14:57
  • PSMy

why this phone is not available ......looking gud and having a nice features......

• 2008-05-02 09:28
  • w4p$

Hi,

I am facing some prob.while using this phone
1.: How to send data with bluetooth??
2.: Can Memory expandable??
Can anyone tell me full features of this phone

Please help me out
Thanx

• 2008-01-14 09:18
  • PAL7

Hello friends, i dont have the drivers of the phone(a768i) plz send me the drivers to my mail & tell me is its memory is increased.

• 2007-12-20 11:24
  • PBKn

I bought this phone almost 3 years ago. There's a CD that comes with this phone in which you can install the drivers so that it'll sync with your phone. There is also a cable that comes with is, the model is SKN6311B. I hope this helps.

• 2007-11-01 05:21
  • 0h55

Can anyone tell me is there any specfic usb cable for this

• 2007-10-26 16:22
  • 2THB

Hi

Can anyone tell me which software CD we should use to transfer data from comp to mob..plzz help

• 2007-08-20 16:59
  • 2THA

Hi,
Plesae help as i have just bought a new Motorola A768i and when i put the Phone for charging, it does not allow any incoming calls or out going calls, even when there is full coverage.
and as i discharge the charger it works fine.
is there any function that needs to be switched ON.

please help as its very difficult.

• 2007-07-26 16:38
  • P@8q

I have lost the cd accompanying the phone. Can someone help me find a copy of the cd? or any other suggestions?

• 2007-07-16 09:05
  • 2STU

I have been searching for the driver files on the net for past 1 week. It's my sincere request, please help me out on this. Please send the USB driver which would help me transfer data (pics,images,mp3) from motorola A768i to Windows XP PC. ( If possible forward the procedure also which would help me understand if i am going wrong somewhere)

• 2007-07-15 07:11
  • 2@XX

hi i have a problem with my phone A768 motorola every time i want to use it to install mp3 or to take a picture it says memory is neare full.no enough memory,i tried to remove but i couldn't.what kind of drivers or software to use?please advice me.

• 2007-07-10 12:35
  • N9@a

i dont havee the drivers of the phonne plz send me the drivers to my mail

• 2007-07-03 14:42
  • vGCc

hello friends i am using this phone..oi have usb cable and software cd for this phone can any one help me to download photo from cell to my PC .. through usb cable if so mail to my id

• 2007-07-01 09:49
  • RKeE

the major backs are

video and pic size very small

no expandable memory

• 2007-05-23 19:48
  • 2@nC

hi,am using Moto A768i i luv it.....
the only problem is it's in build memory.can it be coverted to expandable memory like othrs i can't save more than 15 songs in it..
help me out wit this

• 2007-05-12 17:24
  • U2bN

I have A768i from india ,This is triband so it should work in US also ,but its not getting signal ,do i need to make any change in settings.Please do help.

• 2007-05-01 22:21
  • xkZr

you need to call your service company to get the instructions to configure the browser&mail

• 2007-03-29 02:19
  • Pv8A

hi,am using Moto A768i i luv it.....
help me out wit this

• 2007-02-18 13:00
  • RKXZ

A768 my phone is always giving a message memory full need to flash it. please what should i do because i deleted all files but can't just work.i can;t just user the memory to download mp3 help me as soon as possible.

• 2007-02-07 10:24
  • Sw}1

Can anyone tell me the process to configure my e-mail (outlook)and where to look for the data cable & connected sofware?

Am from Bangalore

rb

• 2007-02-05 08:13
  • PTmR
Total of 257 user reviews and opinions for Motorola A768i.