Can anybody tell me how to configure motorola a810 for gmail access? I have bsnl south india connection. I have tried out different softwares, but am not successful.
i am from bangladesh . it is so good phone to use. So why you do not buy the phone?. Please hurru up to buy the phone . The phone price in bangladesh is so chip Tk.....
The mobile is so chip to buy . so hurry to buy the phone in bangladesh . Tk..........
hey i have a a810.. me on a mind to sell it off. me havin d charger n d pc cable alon wid it.... any1 intrested let me know.... am plannin to sell it for a reasonable price..... me in chennai...
One more thing am Moto Lover ...
So these are my honest reviews..
The only thing y i sold this phone is because of the phone clarity and the Expandable Memory .
if u dont consider the *cons* this is one of the best phone that i ever used.
Till now i have used 4 Moto Phones.
this one being the 4th one.
1) Motorola C115
2) Motorola W230
3) Motorola W270
4) Motorola A810
Am changing the phone Nokia 5800 XM Tube
Because i need WI FI and i need more memory space.(Nokia 5800 Provides 16 GB Expandable)
Vikram T A
I have sold my phone for 5.5 K here in Bangalore with all the accesories.
So whoever replied sorry i sold it.(Mithun)
And one sincere Advice to Mithun plz dont buy this phone its not worth for the money.
Here is what i have to say about this phone after using it for 4 months.
1) 3.5 mm Jack which u can connect any universal Headset.
2) Camera is Ok ok
3) sound clarity in the Rokr Headset is pretty gud.
4) The Touch screen function is awesome.
5) Less prone to Virus as it is built on Linux platform
6) Looks stylish and not bulky.
7) Net surfing is pretty fast in its class.
1) very small Screen.(2.4 Inches)
2) Lound Speakers Sucks to the core.
3) Video recording and play back is not upto the mark
4) Poor Battery
5) Less games.
6) Most of the softwares dont work
7) No Full screen caller( i heard u can change the skinning and make the contact Images look bigger but am not sure how to do it. for more details check Modmymoto.com)
8) Msging is pain in the wrong place.( i survived for 4 months with that small qwerty Keyboard ) but ya i noe it is touch screen phone so msging in any touch screen phone is pain in the wrong place.
9) Bluetooth no stereo support only headset support
hese are my opinions ...if u r still interested sure u can go and buy this.
But my sincere advice dont buy this.
if u want a touch Screen phone in Moto go for Rokr E6
it is much better than this phone.
just 2 K diff in price upto my knowledge and u will not get Wireless stereo Headset.
Vikram T A
the sound is very low becz some time we cannot hear the sound this is only feedback for this phone
Mithun are you from Bangalore , if yes plz reply..coz i deal with ppl who are from Bangalore....(No offence)
And if yes
Am ready to give it to u @ 5 but with out memory card and Panansonic headset ...if its ok With u,
I need information as to how connect to gmail in my motorola a810. I have a bsnl gprs connection. I have tried different settings, but have failed miserably. I have also downloaded different softwares after making through google search. Can u mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
prakeerth, 14 Apr 2009hi kunal thank u for helping me can themes can download in a810Check motorolafans.com
mithun, 15 Apr 2009@vikram ill take it for rs.5000/-i will giv 4K.. is it ok?
If any one wants to purchase this phone am planning to sell it....
just 4 months old.
Price 5.5 K
Reason : Planning to Buy Nokia 5800
With all the Accesories + one Extra Panasonic Headset.
contact Me on +9986595871
Am from Bangalore.
I bought new A810, and I am facing a problem, the SIM refreshing message I am getting after every call.
Suddenly some time the phone also got shut downed.
Please help me. Thanks.
See prakeerth u cant compare Rokr with Yuva A810 as both cater to a different segment as u can see in the price difference.
Its like comparing TATA Nano with Hyundai i10.
Evrythngs ok about the phone except 4 d speaker volume.
At 7.5 K wat else can u expect..it has all the functions yaar...no probs with the fone as such.
hi this phone is very bad phone i sugest no one buy this phone all funtion is bad i dont like this phone.