Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Abilash,
HTC is a Windows 6 Mobile fone. Where A810 is a Linux based fone. U can find lots of application that can be installed on HTC. But for any Linux based fone u need to re compile its kernal. Also its hard to find good applications for Linux phones. this HTC costs about 9700INR where A810 is of about 7200INR.U may like the display of Motorola A810 though ;-)
Hi Moto Lovers,
I have been planning to buy this phone. Yesterday I had hands on experience fore more than 0ne hr of this beauty at Hypercity @ Inorbit mall in Vashi. So here is what I have to say.
1. Though it appears fragile but itís a well build phone with back of it seems made up of metal.
2. The joystick doesnít feel good and looks error prone; I feel a D-pad would have been better.
3. Display is really good. Full Screen video looks good but depends upon the conversion as it supports 3gp and MP4. 3GP videos look horrible.
4. I donít find any difficult in sound volume if itís of ring tone or in ear. Itís at par with V3i.
5. There are very limited applications on board. Picture editor is bakwaash, it canít edit of the pics over 10 kb. ĎTo doí is a good app as it keeps u reminding.
6. Touch response is overall good. Most of the things can be done without using stylus. Messaging needs stylus.
7. There is no memory card in the package. You have to buy one.
8. Since itís a touch screen phone so battery life is not that great. For an average use one has to charge it on each alternate day. And a substantial use will need daily charging.
I am planning to buy it within a few days. I shall let u a full review of it once I have a real 2-3 days hands on experience. In the meanwhile one can also consider these phones in the same range. Samsung SGH-L700, -3G and full metal body, Nokia 6300/3120, N72- Symbian 60, SonyEricsson W350i, - Slim, Wseriese, flip
It is a nice mobile for the price, it has all options but the battery back up is not impressive and the sound is very low.
kaushal, 26 Oct 2008hey ppl i am plnin to buy this phone,could u all tel me howz the batry and wat all is good ab... morebattery back up is too poor..der's nothng gud in dis phone...v jus get a touchscreen mobil at a low price
can ne1 tel me abt messaging in dis phone...? is it comfortable 4 typin a msg
hey ppl i am plnin to buy this phone,could u all tel me howz the batry and wat all is good abt this phone
Got the phone yesterday. It is really excellent phone, good price. Nothing to complain. Internet speed is also good, acceptable. Anybody know how to open multiple browsers?
i am using this phone since 2 weeks and is the best u can buy in low cost range....sounds great,touch screen clarity is fabulous,bluetooh and even enternet is great and what more do you neeeeeed......
does this phone have video seeking(forwarding)....?and please tell me how many days the battery lasts in an ordinary use....?
Plz tell me about its music quality.Can I see video songs in full screen?
can i improov this ph sound qualiti
saba, 23 Oct 2008thnk u varun.Plz also tell me about its music quality.Can I see video songs in full screen?You Can See Video in full Screen , And Radio can't play in internal speaker this mobile play radio in earphone only.
varun pant, 22 Oct 2008its a touch screen phone..wen u need ti dial a no.u will need to touch the phone sign on scree... morethnk u varun.Plz also tell me about its music quality.Can I see video songs in full screen?
i am just looking forward for buying yuvaA810 or rokr EM20..............
I am planning to buy this phone, I have heard that battery back up is very low can any one tell me weather the battery lasts for atleast one day if you take 10 to 15 calls per day and listen to music for atleast 1 hour
I m Planning to buy this phone but i want to know more about the phone performance.
1) The Bluetooth ver is v1.2 is it affect the with Bluetooth V2.0 while transferring the data?
2) What about the Camera Clarity of this Phone?
3) What is the life of the touch screen of this phone in normal use?
4) Can i install games and other application in this phone?
Your Help would be highly appreciated.
With Best Regards,