Priya, 15 Jan 2009Anybody know how to access google talk in this mobile. I am able to check gmail in my mobile, ... morehey priya try www.getjar.com a whole website fr motorola a810.app called nimbuzz & sobo can help u.
lanefi, 27 Apr 2010Is a great phone, stable and reliable...I m using it as a modem.Very simple to configure.Just ... morei am having the same phone but not able to connect it to computer and pls tell me the process to create a dailup connection.I also have windows 7
I would like to warn all the prospective buyers to not to buy this phone. This is the WORST phone i have ever had in my life. Following are its defects:
- extremely poor texting capability with the small screen it has.
- poor touch screen, very difficult tot scroll down menu
- screen lock is so irratating that it will take the life out of you
- it makes so bad sounds when you press the buttons.
- volume key on the left never works
- menu navigation and structure is very poor
- you cannot zoom in your image in ur phone.
- the speakerphone is VERY VERY poor and wrongly placed, u wont hear anything when its in ur pocket.
- voice clarity is also not upto the mark
- no games or applications worth opening the second time.
- stylus is very small, very difficult to hold
- you cannot write anything while moving and u need to use both of ur hands
- i have not been successful in sending business cards to other phones
- many a times it loses signals when other phones have it
- screeen quality and size is poor
- not at all suitable for multimedia use except mp3s.
- battery life is poor
- camera is substandard
in all it is a nightmare to use....only positive is that it is sturdily built....i have in anger thrown it to the ground often....but this damn phone never breaks....gotta end it by a hammer i suppose.
sahd nafseer, 23 Apr 2010my phone doesnt support internetIs a great phone, stable and reliable...I m using it as a modem.Very simple to configure.Just set-up on the phone PC Connection to modem > connect USB cable to PC > Configure Dail-up...PINGO!! Working very well on window7 64bit but a bit slow on internet speed cause this phone is not support 3G. Anyway thanks to MOTO.."INTERNET"??? Is better than nothing.
it does not support for games so plz dont buy this mobile .its too bad
1st it is not spporting internet settings .....
2nd better sucks u
3rd music is ok
but its a good phone.....
this is aworst mob i hav see.....the settings r not avialbele at any company...and net not working on it.....bhagar.........dont buy .. ihav sell my mob
its a good phone i m using this phone from 1year n i didnt face n e problem net connectivity is best n video clearity is also best but u get the games from zedge .com its a mindblowing cell from motorola
Its a nice phone , i m using it more thn 1yrs and i hv nt yet faced ny prob with it.....so people if u wanna like ths mobile jst dnt thnk & go for it...
its the worst phone i bought it a year before want to sell it now coz it has given me loadz of problems my phone was more in the service center than me in this whole year has many problems with touchscreen,has software problem software gets corrupted in 2-3 months worst worst worst TIP:do not buy this phone
This phone is not good. I got it first and now a year later... Touch screen is not working, have to change it and it will cost more and battery back up is not good and problems with keypad lock...... made a mistake by purchasing it.