Motorola A835 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.1
7.5
7.4

> In reply to theophilus nunoo @ 2008-09-12 10:23 from fue9 - click to readjust select setting 2 ring style and select loud

• 2012-04-09 00:39
  • N7AQ

i read all da comments...yes everything is true here all of u hav commented ....bt its nt true dat softwares r nt found at all....its difficult 2 get bt possible..u cn check dis sites.....www.brothersoft.com...www.zedge.com...­.www.mobango.com....u cn find alotzz of mobile stuffs in these sites apart frm softwares...

• 2009-12-03 07:08
  • uNVA
  • yellowpage@pldt.com.
  • Rating0

> In reply to MOHAMED @ 2007-06-02 11:20 from N7Fd - click to readall u hav to do is........type, www.pantasya.com or iyottube.com....hope you will like it!just reply on emailed add.

• 2009-08-18 13:19
  • vaPv

> In reply to SANJEEWA @ 2009-04-04 09:28 from w98k - click to readI have problem with my battery i have bought more than 5. It only works for 5 or 6 days.
The internet browser i can or dont understand the manual configuration.
I am from Nigeria.

• 2009-07-07 09:26
  • M@T2

i have a problem with my phones ringing tone.please help me resolve my problem.Why i cannot upload my personal ringing tone not poly tone what i like is real tone. kindly help to solve my problem on my phone?

thank you very much!

• 2009-06-25 05:02
  • vaMe

my a835 phone battry is can't charge.becouse charging software is not working,,,i can charge battry by separate charger..but after put battry to the phon,,battry is power zero with heat phon.. i need to repair phon..please tell me how to do it,,
im from sri lanka..

• w98k

i want a835 software pls provide

• 2008-11-11 08:49
  • 2@xC

i have a problem with my phones ringing tone.please help me resolve my problem.when someone call me ,i do not hear the tone.am from ghana.

• 2008-09-12 10:23
  • fue9

Why i cannot upload my videos and pictures into my pc as well as computer at public cyber cafe? Any suggestion?

Nizam MALAYSIA
nizam_nature2000@yahoo.com

• 2008-03-20 20:36
  • TSSq

The phone is great, but I hav a problem with full and locked memory. I have all codes, but I have not a results. I need a help because in Bulgaria we have not good Motorola experts.

• 2008-03-14 23:06
  • 0BiB

i like the phone but ican't ues mp3 as a ringing tone

• 2008-01-03 16:42
  • fue2

i have this phone and i find it quite interesting the only problem is that i can not put mp3 sounds as ringtones but the phone is quite cool.

• 2007-12-29 12:54
  • MNxt

Attention 2 Motorola Producer. Pl make available the software of Motorola A835 online 2 da cusromer's better useage.

• 2007-12-20 09:16
  • v{te

I'm a user of Motorola A835 from 2004. I find it difficult to video 4 more than i min. n unable to syncronize 4 updates

• 2007-12-20 09:08
  • v{te

neva used it but want to buy it i hope it will be cool

• 2007-12-07 20:31
  • m{m2

hi i am using motorola A835. i am anable to connect bluetuth with another mobile. any one can tell me how i can received files from another mobiles with bluetuth.

• 2007-11-26 15:33
  • 2SZS

The Memory Full without even dpwnloading any files that could make its memory full like that,pls I want anyone who cares to give me tips on how I can format the memory.I tried the on its menu it didn't work.

• 2007-11-23 00:10
  • fuVE

I have one problem with my a835 ,, for me do not metter weight ,, but I can clear the memory ... my memory is full .. and I can clear ... can somebody tel me .. what is the master reset code ?? .. ore haw kan I clear all memory . ?

• 2007-10-28 14:27
  • 0Uq%

hello thi good i buy my home land pakistan for 31 million rupees. pretty cheap good phone mp4 player.

• 2007-10-25 14:00
  • nHRV

Please I have network problem & charging problem on my Motorola A835 since 3 Months ago and I have tried to give it to 3 different Engineers to look into the problem with my Phone but none of them come out with positive result all what they come out with is that they have tried it and it still doesn't work. So as I don't want to abandon this Phone can anyone recommend where this Phone can be done for me.

iam from hyderabad any one from hyderabad using this cell phone please contact me.
my mail id :-suryadevaranaresh@gmail.com

• 2007-08-22 09:15
  • 2SRU
Total of 267 user reviews and opinions for Motorola A835.