Motorola A910 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.9
7.1
7.0

I want to reset my motorola
A910

• 2014-04-01 08:39
  • uNVD

it's good but mine is not charging and shows invalid battery.can someone give me a solution ?

• 2011-10-20 20:44
  • MNx4

good phone no problems with wi-fi , battery , themes (i have a lot) , but sloooow

• 2011-05-13 08:46
  • LaAJ

Everyone have problem with Wi-Fi connection.
iGeekmod soft will fix that problem. But it's very difficult to find.

• 2010-10-28 21:23
  • JykY

the prob is no theme is apply in this phone........

• 2010-04-21 06:30
  • u4gD

> In reply to Robert @ 2007-11-15 17:20 from nES7 - click to readyes i also hve same prob,thn wht is the solution of this prob,if u knw?thnx

• 2010-02-19 23:35
  • 258q

my dad has it,
he works 4 eircom mso he got it for free
its reallly bad and was so bad that they didnt even launch it here in ireland

• 2009-10-11 21:49
  • nyIu

i have a problem with my wifi connection

• 2009-08-20 04:00
  • jmK3

> In reply to sparkygee @ 2009-01-03 03:27 from 3J4m - click to readpls send me the internet/ wap configuration for the phone. the phone is lovely.

• 2009-01-27 21:53
  • fuVE

SOS

Well i love this fone & would love to get the setting for my WAP services, MSM, email, multi media, etc. my network is vodafone uk. so can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! email me: gee700@hotmail.com

thanks.

• 2009-01-03 03:27
  • 3J4m

how about the video?
record on 320x240 or less?
30fps? 15fps?
got photo light?
display the videos on full screen?

• 2008-07-11 12:17
  • PrqF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2007-01-17 07:10 from Sdp1 - click to readyes it can recived the GSM call when your WiFi is on. But can not receave a GSM call when you are doing a VoIP call

• 2008-06-24 13:25
  • waZ8

> In reply to rajendra @ 2007-11-24 15:29 from U21x - click to readIts also support the wifi. If you changed your phone mode to the SIP preferred phone WiFi will be on.
If you go to the WiFi and search for the available network and you can find all the WiFi device around you and can syncronize any one of the device

thanks

• 2008-06-24 13:19
  • waZ8

I have been very disapointed in the Motorola A910. I would not recommend: it is not user friendly. It is slow to load. Its memory for photos & videos is very small. It is a bulky and heavy phone. It's power drains very quickly, ie it has to be charged daily. The buttons on the side are too prominemt, which means the settings are always altering which is a real pain.

• 2008-06-19 17:22
  • mXAk

This Phone does not support skyp. it is a duel mode phone. it support GSM as well as VoIP at a same time. It was released only in France. It is a first phone which support voip call in mobile without skyp. It is very much specific to a particular operator who gives GSM service as well as Voip service. You have to configure the user name and password (credential given by the customer) and do Voip call in WiFi network. This is the silent beauty of this phone.

• 2008-05-15 00:32
  • wp2m

Alright when I first got it, but performance declined massively. Slow to load phonebook, messages and a crap camera.

• 2008-04-12 22:32
  • nEG5

The voice recognition is useless which is particularly galling because everytime you touch the phone the side buttons start up the voice dialling feature. The side buttons are difficult to avoid when using the phone so anything can happen. The MP3 player is good and would be better if proper earphones were available.The bluetooth connection to the handsfree feature on my sat nav, does not load the phone book which means the feature is useless. BT market this as the only bluetooth phone compatible with their fusion service, I have ditched it in favour of an older phone with full bluetooth functionality. To sum up; a feature rich phone with useless voice activated features and awkward to use.

• 2008-02-14 15:54
  • mFDF

Hello again. If any of you has this phone, please be so kind and post here the first 8 digits of the IMEI number. I don't require the whole number. I need this info for my work. Thanks!

• 2008-01-10 15:36
  • MY4$

well i really dont know much but is it supporting dual sim gsm network,because i'm in search of this major specification...dual mode gsm + wifi
if any one got it pls let me know

• 2007-11-24 15:29
  • U21x

I have just got this handset and am having problems with its connectivity to my router
WI-FI problem

I can only get a good connection when in the same room as router

in other rooms i am still seeing my router as a available connection but it will not connect
Deos anyone else have the same problem?

• 2007-11-15 17:20
  • nES7
Total of 73 user reviews and opinions for Motorola A910.