Motorola A925 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.2
7.0
6.8

> In reply to Anmol gupta @ 2011-11-08 12:52 from 7wjB - click to readCan somebody send me Desktop Suite for A925. Maybe the image of instalation CD. Please. Thank you! linus_log@yahoo.com.

• 2013-11-12 14:36
  • mjQp

i m using an a925 but now a days im geting like insert sim card even when i insert it can any 1 help me

• 2011-12-30 16:36
  • utD0

How can i formate my A925 mobile its too slow?
plz suggest me...

• 2011-11-08 12:52
  • 7wjB

please iam henry owusu-ansah an a user of A925 and just want to know why the phone batteries are not available in the market because i can't get the right battery always depending on other batteries which could not even last for an hour and has to be charge again and again everyday.so please can u specify any other equivalent and hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks

best regards

henry.

• 2011-08-10 16:11
  • mcuv

my friend i also ve motorola A925... it was off for a long time before 1 month i switched on.. it open n read also sim card.. after 2 days of open it stop reading of card.. opening time it`s bigining registracion of sim card and after this it`s showing red bulb up in place of green... do you know anything about it.. ? if yes please reply me.. i ll wait for your answers

• 2011-06-20 19:52
  • 3yKA

> In reply to friday usiekpe @ 2004-12-16 11:10 from MZsK - click to readI know you like this Motorola. And it is even popular i Nigeria from what i have heard.

Liza

• 2011-06-20 08:35
  • m}yx
  • anan-gaza@hotmail.co
  • Rating0

> In reply to shiridi sai baba @ 2010-11-10 10:40 from ut@A - click to read have motorola A925, ok its very nice mobile. after one year ago the mobile is not open the screen. only shows motorola 3g below the screen. how can open the motorola operating system. can u give any solution. please. i will hope ur reply. please

• 2011-06-08 19:38
  • LfcJ

I have the problem with Handset Lock
So now I can not use my cell phone.
How can I sold this problem as in my country Cambodia have not any Motorola head office.

My contact: 855 12 784 674
sournpunlork@yahoo.com
sournpunlork@gmail.com

• 2010-12-02 10:25
  • t5UU

i have motorola A925, ok its very nice mobile. after one year ago the mobile is not open the screen. only shows motorola 3g below the screen. how can open the motorola operating system. can u give any solution. please. i will hope ur reply. please

• 2010-11-10 10:40
  • ut@A

my phone is unlock but i have not the key can s.o help me

• 2010-11-05 14:42
  • Njam

all software of motorola are demo can you give me a adrees to download a free and complet software

• 2010-11-05 14:29
  • Njam

i cant play game java in my phone while i have the MIDP 1.0 in my phone why ?

• 2010-11-05 14:21
  • Njam

I liked this phone a loooot, very pleasant to use. The gripe: battery life short. Do not clean the touchscreen too hard... it breaks down.

• 2010-06-10 12:39
  • MA5G

> In reply to Bashir Muhammad @ 2010-04-08 16:53 from 95Hf - click to readFor JAVA games this phone has full JAVA support! Simply copy any .jar file to your memory card, open the File Manager on your phone, navigate to the folder where you have copied the .jar file and double tap on it. The system will prompt with an question and you can proceed with the installation. When finished the shortcut for the JAVA game/application is put into the /Tools folder of your main menu - you an always move it from there to a more appropriate place.

About Series60 ID - this phone is UIQ interface based which is INCOMPATIBLE with the Series60 applications! As for the phone ID required by some applications during the installation process - for the UIQ phones the IMEI of the machine is used as ID. Just type *#06# while in the main screen of your phone and your IMEI will be revealed immediately. Write it down and use it as phone ID for all applications required. DO NOT REVEAL IT TO ANYONE ONLINE!!!

• 2010-06-07 08:17
  • SnLf

yes betry low

• 2010-05-09 05:51
  • wreN

no games??????

• 2010-04-28 16:05
  • 05N$

Is there any way i can install java aplications on my handset motorola a925 because it doen not support java application and most application use java applets or how can i download the series60 product id for my phone..

• 2010-04-08 16:53
  • 95Hf

please i need help
i have proplem with Gprs with motorola a925
it's not work in egypt
i need any software can fix the proplem
i'll be so greatful for that
this is my e.mail (sharo_s67@hotmail.com)
thanx

• 2010-01-12 14:32
  • n90w

fgjsjsrjsrtjsrtj

• 2009-11-12 09:37
  • Px36

> In reply to AWIEM @ 2009-04-04 18:57 from tDF} - click to readI have a problem with It GPRS. You just have a problem with 3g, so I think that your GPRS is active. How to activate It GPRS?thanks

• 2009-10-07 02:56
  • wrs$
Total of 249 user reviews and opinions for Motorola A925.