Motorola Accompli 009 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.8
6.9
6.7

I'm selling a brand new platinum version of the A009 with all the accessories because I have one in radar blue.It is "unlocked" trust me I am using it on VS here in NYC.Anyone interested in purchasing it just leave me an email.
ThanX......

• 2002-05-09 06:13

Great phone and features. Dissapointed that Outlook 2002 is not compatible (will not TrueSync correctly) yet and NO additional software is available yet. Would like to see a basic Word and Excel program.

• 2002-04-27 02:52

I live in Canada & I want to buy one. Any one who sells them? Please get in touch with me.
/Joe

• 2002-04-17 06:39

I gotta A009 and I live in the Bay Area.
I hate Cingular because the signal sucks and i cant wait for voice stream to get approval.Also this thing tends to act a lil screwy like for example when using the phone i'll hit 3 and the screen will display 7 also it tends to lock up(crash)

• 2002-04-14 13:10

where can i get service for accompli 009

• 2002-04-07 14:01

inter-active look at the accompli 009. type: www.mot.com/accompli009. then select "product demo", from the web page.

• 2002-03-30 06:19

check out the future accompli with video capability: www.gsmbox.com & in search box type: world congress + on the page of 1 of 17 select "special 3gsm world congress 2001" + on other page procede down to list of companies & click on motorola + select yellow pager that looks like the accompli

• 2002-03-29 12:54

on e-bay.com, they are selling "unlocked" accompli 009's. how true is this. especially, when only cingular wireless have the un-locked codes ??

• 2002-03-29 11:55

Where did you get your Accompli from and what service are you using and in which city?

• 2002-03-14 14:38

its fantastic!!!!!! i love my accompli 009. it is the wireless device of the future!!!!!

• 2002-03-14 02:58

This is the shit

• 2002-03-06 06:26

i think its stupid

• 2002-03-05 02:57

it looks good but how much is it?

• 2002-03-02 23:07

I think its Grrrreat!!! Its the best thing since the motorola timeport. Its one of the greatest things ever invented...By the way, do u know where i can get one...plz e mail me, i'd really appreciate it...thnx.

• 2002-02-28 10:45

has anyone besides me emailed Voicestream more than once with no reply about the A009??

• 2002-02-28 03:54

Guess-what ... I did a beta-test for VOICESTREAM network and only for CINGULAR??? cmonnnn

• 2002-02-28 03:49

The only thing I hate about it (as a former beta-tester) is that it's only for CINGULAR WIRELESS networks...

• 2002-02-28 03:47

I would want the Accompli for Voicestream but they don't have enough minutes with their plans. I was hoping that ATT would get it but they don't know when they are launching teir GSM network in NYC.

• 2002-02-26 02:23

I want the Accompli 009 also, the phone is hot, but the only thing is it works only on Cingular's GSM and that is only available in Cali,Nevada,NC,SC, so far. So whoever wants one will have to wait because of its service deal. I think the service is dumb if it is only available for Cingular GSM which is located only in a few areas. But they should make one for voicestream since their GSM is located nationwide. But whoever is selling one, Holla at me

• 2002-02-25 06:48

good

• 2002-02-23 09:53
Total of 157 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Accompli 009.