Motorola Accompli 009 - user opinions and reviews

204764

6.8
6.9
6.7

Does this phone available on the Indonesian market yet??
I really looovvveee this stuff

• 2002-02-09 20:56

I live in the NYC area and we don't have Cingular around here yet. I emailed Cingular and the said that their GSM service isn't going to be availabe in the NYC area until 2003. If you don't know already, the Accompli 009 is only for Cingluar wireless. Motorola says they are in currently working on getting it certified for Voicestream, but they don't know when that will happen. Does anybody out there have the Accompli and if you do have service besides Cingular?

• 2002-02-08 05:37

I currently have a V100 and I would like to upgrade and I think that it would be great I think everyone should get one.

• 2002-02-07 07:59

It's really nice, but can anyone tell me the price?!

• 2002-02-07 07:02

Does this phone available on the market yet? if so, how much?

• 2002-02-01 16:53

I have been trying for a month to find a human at Motorola to answer technical questions about the Accompli 009, and to take an order for 50. No calls or e-mails returned. Finally bought Nokia. Still need Accomplis for Californians.

• 2002-02-01 12:57

I am interested in buying one but not sure if there is GSM in the Philadelphia area. The featuers are great and I learned about this from a Motorola exec. but I need to check GSM in Philadelphia.

• 2002-01-30 18:41

I would like to buy, but no1 is selling it in Canada. Any hint?

• 2002-01-30 14:45

i'm looking for large qty. of accompli 009

• 2002-01-25 22:36

I just bought mine and it's tight gets lot of attention and with the beam function it truly is the new way to flirt with the honeys that got 2 ways.

• 2002-01-25 19:55

I think this item is great. It packs the two way device with the phone. I'm just wondering what it cost and when does it come to the stores.

• 2002-01-22 19:41

And again a stupid phone of motorola. Where the hell is the speaker and the mic? IT'S SUPOSSED TO BE ON TE PHONE! but no, motorola is stupid enouhg to say: it comes with a headset. Those thing aren't very practical, and I can't call this a PHONE!

• 2001-12-28 03:04

Pretty nice!

• 2001-10-23 12:38

What is the hold up...Motorola it is almost the end of October...Release it allready...Cingular is supposed to carry it anyone that knows anything??? Let me know...

• 2001-10-18 21:30

How does this ocmpare with the RIM devices running on e-link and Blackberry?

They seem to have much larger memories .
and data block sizes

Looks sexy

• 2001-10-06 22:46

I am in love with this personal communicator and I can't wait until october. I have already set aside my money. If you could send me an advance release that would be great.

Thanks

• 2001-09-12 16:00

if you got one ill buy it 4 sho top dollar

• 2001-09-09 02:35

When can I get it and where can I buy it

• 2001-08-23 04:09

let me know if it's slow or not.. i'm tired of this Batman look, i have a cell and a 2way, want to combine with less weight, what is the date it will be availible and is sprint or other phone co. gonna be the server.. how do Usher have one now.... LET ME KNOW ASAP!!

• 2001-08-19 21:13

Where I can buy it?

• 2001-08-13 16:06
Total of 155 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Accompli 009.