Motorola Admiral XT603 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.2
7.2
7.0

> In reply to nickshades @ 2014-04-11 19:32 from fs@4 - click to readCarefully take the back off the phone and its right there

• 2014-11-06 18:14
  • 4wXa

> In reply to ARH @ 2014-07-02 03:46 from q8YS - click to readdidn't you not read on the top of the specs list:this is not a gsm phone it will not work on any gsm network worldwide!!!

• 2014-07-28 02:47
  • LCeJ

I need to remove the sim card to trade in the phone, and I can't find it!

• 2014-07-02 03:46
  • q8YS

i cant find where to place the sim card.Im confused pleASE direct me

• 2014-04-11 19:32
  • fs@4

i have all of these prob. to and if you go to sprint they say well cant really help you out unless you want to buy a new phone. been there numerous amount of times usually they have back up phones you can choose from if ur not satisfied they say they cant even do that only replace with the same phone... wtf.

• 2013-09-06 14:27
  • 5H75

Frequent reboots, sometimes takes extremely long to place a call, takes 15 seconds to open the stock Android browser. I don't understand why this phone has so many hardware problems -- I have very few apps installed.

• 2013-08-07 06:17
  • 4U6E

This is a joke. A toy. It convinced me that attempting to stuff computer functions into a handheld device is not always a good idea. The screen is too small. The phone will inadvertently reboot at any given time as if it's being remotely controlled (it probably is) ... I gave it away and got a $30 clamshell phone and I'm THRILLED to have a simple and reliable system again. The Motorola Admiral pfffft....Admiral DOOFUS....this droid is trash. What a waste of resources.

• 2013-04-19 06:05
  • 4ds2

This really is the worst phone I have ever owned. If you ear touches the face you drop calls all the time. it continues to turn itself off and on. It's slow! trying to make a call and it takes a long time to connect the call. it's not a good phone to buy. I would not waste my money on it. The thing I really don't like about it now is that it turns itself off all of the time. WHY?

• 2013-03-22 19:13
  • 8g{S

This has to be the worst phone I ever had EVER. There is nothing good at all to say about it. It hangs up in mid conversation and goes to standby mode frequently. The direct feature marginally works at all. The e-mail is slow and 50% of the times doesn't work either sending or receiving. The battery life is horrendous. I am lucky if it lasts 4 hours with out a recharge with minimal use. The touch screen seems to have a mind of its own, works when it wants to. I complained to Sprint and they put an update on the phone which all it did was waste my time and changed nothing on the phone. The only good thing about this phone is it is better than two cups and a string.

• 2013-02-04 12:11
  • FV0q

i added my coporate email and i cant get outgoinf mail or incomeing it keeps on telling me i have a error

• 2013-01-03 21:45
  • bf%i

> In reply to deedee @ 2012-07-29 17:56 from 7Jby - click to readWell at least they are helping you. They left me high and dry! Won't admit to their techs not knowing how to work on them and too scared to call Motor for help

• 2012-11-17 23:43
  • FFhe

Had three in four months always dropping calls and was never able to roam. Kept taking it back to sprint but the tech kept refreshing updating or resetting the P O S I was not satisfied with it . Sprint can claim allot wants on how good that junk is but I had one and left for other network and phone

• 2012-11-15 07:57
  • FFhe

not bad for .99 cent if u want a cell that dose it all go buy urself iphone for $600 bucks

• 2012-10-08 21:59
  • FXLH

Does it support for GSM service

• 2012-09-18 05:20
  • 2ZYC

it is a very good phone i like this phone very much

• 2012-08-30 14:30
  • X0$Z

Disgusting...have everything except front camera..what they think...?

• 2012-08-05 12:31
  • utqA

This phone is as good as you're going to get if you want Android functionality and Sprint / Nextel Direct Connect. Yes, there are many other options out there, but if you have to have Direct Connect as I do, this is a great phone. It is a hybrid, and beats the heck out of my previous BlackBerry Curve with Direct Connect. If you don't need Direct Connect, don't buy this phone. As far as battery life, you need to learn to manage the settings such as auto display shutoff, that is the most important. Set it to 30 seconds or 1 minute after no activity and you should get a full day's use out of the battery, like 9 - 10 hours tops. My only complaint is that I wish it had a secondary forward-facing camera so I could video call on Skype.

• 2012-08-04 02:18
  • qJ5W

Not happy with this phone. I drop so many calls ,I do not have very good service and the battery life is very short . I am not sure if it is just the phone or it is sprint itself. Not the type that wants to complain but dropping some very importanting calls makes me wonder about sprint itself. However every time I call sprint they are very helpful to me.

• 2012-07-29 17:56
  • 7Jby

> In reply to lonestrider @ 2011-11-08 12:13 from wrtb - click to readI have just bought this phone, not sure if others are having trouble with battery life but i'm getting about 7hrs of good use before having to recharge. not something i'm use to. wish the battery lasted longer but over all the phone is ok.

• 2012-06-28 17:12
  • GI@Y

It is a terrible phone ! Speed is low features are for low end and old! i don't understand that ranking!

• 2012-06-19 11:20
  • MDVn
Total of 50 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Admiral XT603.