Motorola ATRIX - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5
7.7
7.6

> In reply to broken1967 @ 2015-06-05 03:34 from FEBr - click to read2 suggestions:
1. do a factory reset (back up your files first!) or
2. download VLC player or Act 1 from the playstore. I use both- but I prefer Act 1.

• 2015-06-21 08:59
  • 4YaA

atrix was a gift...bought the lapdock and fell in love.Bought two more for wife and son.My atrix quit playing videos of any kind.Even a 30 second video won't play.I am shopping for a new phone but don't want to pay the equivalent of a house payment for one but when I do make the purchase I'm gonna smash the atrix with a very large hammer! However I am not real good with technology so any suggestions on a remedy would be greatly appreciated....I really don't want to smash it.

• 2015-06-05 03:34
  • FEBr

> In reply to renzondl @ 2014-03-13 21:07 from LAap - click to readI have the same problems of:
- Rebooting due to overheat of the phone (unstable)
- not able to upgrade the system to 2.3 and the current one is not supported by almost all famous aplications.
- battery consumption is very high !
- motpblur system which supports the phone is not working and useless.

Any chinese brand would be better.

• 2015-05-02 08:43
  • vV5G

I have 2 major problems with my ATRIX.
First, when I am on line talking, it will sometimes go into my address book and make a call itself.

Second, It is a battery eater. Have to replace a battery every 4 months. BH6x

• 2015-04-22 18:31
  • YYj0

the Motorola atrix used to a great phone but recently i have been experiencing some problems mainly about the operating system like how you cant find most apps on the app store and certain applications have stopped responding. i recomend not buying the Motorola atrix and instead buy a more modern phone.

• 2015-03-22 14:06
  • nGab

• 2015-03-22 14:05
  • nGab

hi friends i wants to upgrade my artix anybody help me

• 2015-03-22 02:14
  • uWIa

hir in the phil i cannot send msg.,
how can that be?

• 2015-03-11 11:40
  • thHK

I have my Atrix since 2 years ago but now seems to have problem with the touch.Here in the Gsm is with next upgraded 1080 full hd video.How can I do that?

• 2014-12-26 22:29
  • 0ZJS

Shall I brought this mobile????

• 2014-10-30 16:36
  • U@@N

can someone guide me hw to change the language on atrix......mine is set to chinese and i would like to change it to english...wat option should i select(like the 3rd one or 4th one) once i enter settings.....any help would b appreciated...tnx

• 2014-09-19 19:04
  • HktX

I've had this phone for a little over two years & have enjoyed it, but now the touch screen is going out. It makes it very difficult to text or click on anything so I'm in the market for a different phone.

• 2014-07-08 22:41
  • 4S$G

I have had the phone 3 years and love it, but, the battery life has become really bad. standby only 2 hours, much less if talking or texting. tried several batteries all the same. at&t and Verizon will say nothing but phone problem. any ideas?

• 2014-06-30 20:27
  • 4kiH

Have had phone for one year..dropped, left out in yard overnight with light rain, no case,, works perfectly!! Finally got a case..really no complaints except for it wants to correct my words..rrrr..but I am very happy with flexibility. very reliable..

• 2014-04-11 18:19
  • 7Jyb

Had this phone for three years and it was the most stable phone I've ever had. I loved it but now find it a bit too low in memory for my gaming needs and I now want a bigger screen.
It was a great phone.

• 2014-03-31 19:53
  • j9Vv

> In reply to renzondl @ 2014-03-13 21:07 from LAap - click to readI believe u dude

• 2014-03-17 01:25
  • uuY1

Piece of crap. Don't buy it. It keeps rebooting (it reboots itself without anyone using it like every 5 minutes), Motorola won't give you support. I've just had it for a couple of weeks and I have done everything to solve this problem! Changed battery, OS, factory reset, got a new one from guarantee, changed for new SIM CARD, etc. So I spent a lot of money in something I cannot use. Next time I should do some more research on phones or just go for a serious company like Apple. No, I don't work for Apple.

• 2014-03-13 21:07
  • LAap

Is this upgradeable to jellybean?

• 2014-02-11 13:58
  • vaQ3

hone its a excellent phone with finger print reader 1-GHz Dual Core Processor 1-GB Ram 16 GB Internal memory Resolution 960X540 4 inch Smart Touch Screen 16M Colour Contrast 5MP 720P HD Camera A Complete Android Phone with all functioning. Offer me, how much amount u can pay for it? No Exchange, plz dont offer.

• 2014-01-15 13:25
  • KIDc

Good phone, worst OS ever. Pros: Fingerprint lock feature (a thing that you'll never use, but it's cool), Dock with USB and 3mm jack output and a f*cking awesome lapdock, that allows to use the phone as a kind of 'netbook'. Cons: Android 2.3 from the depths of hell! It crashes, got a lot of processes in background (that make the phone run slow), touchscrn with some glitches when charging, some times, when you got a call, you just CAN'T answer (no kidding), you got to shut the display off by pressing the block button, and then press it again and try to answer.

• 2014-01-07 17:41
  • PfBV
Total of 1534 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX.