Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5
7.6
7.5

Best set in term of all angel. have not shown any problem till yet. Even after it fall down it got a black spot and I thought to change its screen but after few days it resolve automatically. THE BEST SET YOU CAN CHOOSE TO PURCHASE

• 2014-11-26 08:41
  • vxgE

Any update for jelly bean for moto ATRIX 2

• 2014-11-13 20:03
  • KA1P

Using it from over two months and its age????
still the same, awesome performance *********** 1000 stars

Thanks you moto for giving me a phone in 2011 with facilities that people of 2014 feeling new

• 2014-11-02 08:26
  • t}c7

For those of you having problems with lag due to the ICS update, I highly recommend flashing the available cyanogenmod rom for this phone. You get the latest Android version available, and the phone runs a lot better.

• 2014-10-18 22:31
  • s1vT

It has been a solid phone for over 3 years. It has noticeable lag and hangs/crashes now, probably due to ICS upgrade, age, or AVG. The ICS upgrade with AT&T tools is a likely cause. It had very competitive cpu/features/functions at the time I bought it, and most importantly had no significant weak points. I am having a hard time finding a modern replacement with a similar competitive placement. My priorities are : stability, phone, wifi, speed, flexible storage (e.g. sd card), flexible connectivity (e.g. transfer, usb, hdmi), music, camera, compass, removable battery, and FM radio. It has really fulfilled these priorities, but it is getting a little twitchy and is missing some recent frequencies and protocols. Battery life has been okay, but not great. I have liked the fairly clean desktop design. The new phones (10/2014) seem to always have something important missing (sd card, removable battery, FM radio), or one of the components is poor (camera, phone reception, desktop design).
I am looking to upgrade to get more memory, storage, speed, and new sensors (barometer/altimeter, NFC, ...), but I don't want to lose one of the basic features that this phone has provided so well.

• 2014-10-13 20:34
  • 4Y68

I'm using the Asian version. ICS 4.0.4. My phone lags a lot. it's been lagging for months ( i think it might be from the point i updated it to ICS, though I'm not sure). I thought it was normal for it to lag as I've been using it since 2 years. But reading everyone else' opinion i think its only me facing the problem. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

• 2014-10-11 22:06
  • wiRN

This beast just refuses to die. Dropped it from the first floor, dropped it from a moving bus. Dunked in a pipe water attached to a 1HP motor and the Atrix 2 just wont die and the screen isnt even scratched. The sound got a wee bit distorted. But I rooted and managed to upgrade it to 4.4.4 KitKat and Dual booting JB.
Wow what a beast. 2 1/2 years and running strong with upto 36-40 hrs of battery life. Iphones and Samsungs just cant beat it. The body case looks dull but I can live with that. More then delighted with the specs and the build.

• 2014-10-06 12:24
  • uuC2

Same here. A solid build. Have been using it for over 2 years now.

• 2014-09-29 09:22
  • tUaH

Its been 2½ years and its still my favourite phone. Truly built to last.

• 2014-09-25 11:32
  • vbM8

I have the problem with charging the phone.When i charge the phone with a cable than is max 10-20%..
Direct charge batery with wall charger is o.k. 10%.
Where in E.U. i can repair a phone in a under waranty..?

• 2014-09-24 21:35
  • 3qQV

> In reply to Atrix2 @ 2014-08-02 08:59 from uuCc - click to readYes it rocks....indeed......I have been using it for 2 years now...awesome phone!

• 2014-09-06 10:57
  • KABq

> In reply to jeypi121984 @ 2014-08-27 16:23 from v0qx - click to readit can be done manually but u need to get the code from the service provider the phone is locked to for free or u can buy the code online.Without the code,u won't be able to unlock it.Good luck,but remember,if u try to unlock it with the wrong code for numerous attempts it will lock and it will make it to be more difficult to unlock it.

• 2014-09-05 17:56
  • N9@S

> In reply to Emmakibs @ 2014-08-24 13:22 from NwIH - click to readYou can use PDA.Net App for USB Tethering, see more at: http://pdanet.co/

• 2014-09-03 23:16
  • LT69

im having problems in simlock.. any way to unlock it manually?

• 2014-08-27 16:23
  • v0qx

> In reply to val @ 2014-08-24 03:42 from 7Xut - click to readYes,it has smart actions :)

• 2014-08-25 23:03
  • Nr7S

i cant connect to mobile hotspot and usb tethering help me please,

• 2014-08-24 13:22
  • NwIH

i cant connect to mobile hotspot and usb tethering help me please,

• 2014-08-24 13:19
  • NwIH

my razr is just dead! just dead! huhu..
i would like to know if this phone has smartactions? i really love it!

• 2014-08-24 03:42
  • 7Xut

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-30 16:58 from t7Xh - click to readOpen setting than data usage in that you will see data connection

• 2014-08-18 08:50
  • fCxi

> In reply to ATrix2 @ 2014-06-15 06:32 from IEix - click to readHello...

• 2014-08-11 23:23
  • YQPs
Total of 1621 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865.