Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865 - user opinions and reviews

1901438

7.6
7.7
7.5

> In reply to Bikash @ 2015-02-25 15:53 from Mfx9 - click to readIn india, these phones get duplicate batteries, that is why they hang like hell... but for the good... now motorola phones are available only on flipkart..and have non-removable batteries...my phone is 2 yrs old... and it hangs like hell.

• 2015-02-26 08:31
  • TSLk

I have been using it for 3 years now. This is just awesome. It can still win over newer phones feature and stability wise.

• 2015-02-25 15:53
  • Mfx9

same here ive been using it for almost 4 yrs now it is very tough, only the trouble ive got is lagging maybe due to ICS update, may someone can help me out how to upgrade to avoid the lag.

• 2015-02-06 03:18
  • Sq6L

3 golden years with custom ROM. it was an awesome phone.

• 2015-02-05 23:52
  • GAEP

Excuse me,could you give me download link to upgrade my phone softwware?

• 2015-02-02 15:19
  • J1F}

it runs slowsly when entering the menu i dont know why

• 2015-01-23 20:44
  • fmgG

tough phone, two years of good use. Just rooted and flashed unofficial CM11 (Kitkat) rom, now runs much more smoothly with no new problems

• 2015-01-23 20:18
  • AIAu

> In reply to Emmakibs @ 2014-08-24 13:19 from NwIH - click to readNice phone

• 2014-12-28 07:20
  • fuvG

> In reply to prabhath @ 2014-12-04 15:17 from X}tQ - click to readyes you can update in 4.1 jelly bean

• 2014-12-12 12:34
  • vbyH

• 2014-12-12 12:33
  • vbyH

> In reply to Dr R Satapathy @ 2014-11-26 08:41 from vxgE - click to readhad the same experince. this phone is AWESOME!!! had it over a year and still loving it

• 2014-12-06 00:16
  • 9LB9

> In reply to Dr R Satapathy @ 2014-11-26 08:41 from vxgE - click to readI had same experience...

• 2014-12-04 16:40
  • 6kXS

Can i update my atrix mb865

• 2014-12-04 15:17
  • X}tQ

Best set in term of all angel. have not shown any problem till yet. Even after it fall down it got a black spot and I thought to change its screen but after few days it resolve automatically. THE BEST SET YOU CAN CHOOSE TO PURCHASE

• 2014-11-26 08:41
  • vxgE

Any update for jelly bean for moto ATRIX 2

• 2014-11-13 20:03
  • KA1P

Using it from over two months and its age????
still the same, awesome performance *********** 1000 stars

Thanks you moto for giving me a phone in 2011 with facilities that people of 2014 feeling new

• 2014-11-02 08:26
  • t}c7

For those of you having problems with lag due to the ICS update, I highly recommend flashing the available cyanogenmod rom for this phone. You get the latest Android version available, and the phone runs a lot better.

• 2014-10-18 22:31
  • s1vT

It has been a solid phone for over 3 years. It has noticeable lag and hangs/crashes now, probably due to ICS upgrade, age, or AVG. The ICS upgrade with AT&T tools is a likely cause. It had very competitive cpu/features/functions at the time I bought it, and most importantly had no significant weak points. I am having a hard time finding a modern replacement with a similar competitive placement. My priorities are : stability, phone, wifi, speed, flexible storage (e.g. sd card), flexible connectivity (e.g. transfer, usb, hdmi), music, camera, compass, removable battery, and FM radio. It has really fulfilled these priorities, but it is getting a little twitchy and is missing some recent frequencies and protocols. Battery life has been okay, but not great. I have liked the fairly clean desktop design. The new phones (10/2014) seem to always have something important missing (sd card, removable battery, FM radio), or one of the components is poor (camera, phone reception, desktop design).
I am looking to upgrade to get more memory, storage, speed, and new sensors (barometer/altimeter, NFC, ...), but I don't want to lose one of the basic features that this phone has provided so well.

• 2014-10-13 20:34
  • 4Y68

I'm using the Asian version. ICS 4.0.4. My phone lags a lot. it's been lagging for months ( i think it might be from the point i updated it to ICS, though I'm not sure). I thought it was normal for it to lag as I've been using it since 2 years. But reading everyone else' opinion i think its only me facing the problem. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

• 2014-10-11 22:06
  • wiRN
Total of 1635 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865.