Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5
7.7
7.5

Really great phone no issues.
Even the jb build is leaked and its easily flashable...
Using this device and really love it...
Best phone in range..

• 2013-01-11 07:13
  • Xuq1

it is the best phone in the price range.
don't hesitate about the Motorola service in India. it is available in all metro cities and it never gonna close.
and phone is so solid and fast that you never need device center. Don't go for cheep build quality phones. and don't buy 512mb ram. 1gb ram is necessary for smooth multi tasking and playing large games.

• 2013-01-10 10:11
  • U{s%

The only thing holding me back is the service in india

• 2013-01-09 13:54
  • vbRU

> In reply to jm2k7 @ 2012-11-20 17:15 from LJvY - click to readIt is probably restricted to your own phone only. nothing wrong with my ATRIX 2

• 2013-01-09 09:53
  • 2F6Q

This phone is a workhorse very fast and durable

• 2013-01-04 17:40
  • QZHW

i am using this phonne but i came to knoww that motorola is going to close its operations in india i would suggest sony sola

• 2013-01-03 14:06
  • uuj6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-30 19:32 from 8xvi - click to readCan i know from where should i download the EA redemption app. I am trying from Motolounge, it is saying that Motolounge is currently not available to you. Can anyone please help where to download from.

• 2013-01-03 12:13
  • YPg@

Hi friends,
i am using this phone since last 6 months with great ease.I have updated to ICS 2 months back.since then,i have lost some speed.But its ok for me.2 days back,i started to feel that the sensitivity of the touchscreen has been reducing.To my horror,within 2 days,my screen is almost dead!I have tried everything.(restarting,battery remove&re-inserting etc...Usual stuff...).Now i am back in mumbai,will send the phone to service center tomorrow.Is anybody facing this issue?i hope not....

• 2013-01-01 16:58
  • u1AW

> In reply to Gabrial @ 2012-12-31 13:28 from XuNa - click to readAtrix2 is more powerful. S advance have better screen and probably will get more updates. ICS is end of the line for atrix2.

• 2013-01-01 14:13
  • tD8M

I am from Malaysia,the atrix 2 and the alcatel 997d is almost the same price in my country.

• 2013-01-01 06:08
  • IWcR

> In reply to Gabrial @ 2012-12-31 13:28 from XuNa - click to readThe motorola atrix2 is more workable,faster n stronger than samsung s. Atrix2 will suit your mobile world.The best for u is to choose ATRX 2

• 2013-01-01 01:12
  • N7Ax

Atrix-2 has better processor than S advance nd it is a great success in US...It is a nice choice 4 gaming purpose nd its price is also low in India compare to wat specs it has got..but S advance has a better screen..

• 2012-12-31 15:19
  • U@@E

I m planning to buy my first Android mobile, but i m really confused between Motorola Atrix 2 & Samsung S Advance.

Pls help me out with ur valuable suggestions.

• 2012-12-31 13:28
  • XuNa

Pls help me out with ur valuable suggestions.

• 2012-12-31 13:24
  • XuNa

plz tell me how is battery backup of this phone... i like it...

• 2012-12-31 11:23
  • uveN

> In reply to chakradhar @ 2012-12-30 07:41 from K6tK - click to readJust download the EA redemption application then throught that interface you will be able to download the motorola\EA free games for the atrix 2.

• 2012-12-30 19:32
  • 8xvi

> In reply to Lakshith @ 2012-10-23 04:10 from teuk - click to readHi,

I bought this phone 2 days back.
I want to install the 10 games gievn by EA as told, and also other games what you were talking about. I am using for the first time an android phone. Can you please let me know how to download and install those good games which you were talking about.

Thanks in advance.

• 2012-12-30 07:41
  • K6tK

I'am even annoyed by the way people still complain abt atrix2 .Hay u guyz some people live to be that being envious on such suitful products ,is the fabulous mobile .Get yours n it will suit your mobile world.thanks

• 2012-12-29 22:55

This fone is faster,workable.Hi u guyz atrix2 is essential for you

• 2012-12-29 22:24
  • N7Ax

Do we get ICS update for this phone in india ?

• 2012-12-29 20:13
  • 2T95
Total of 1611 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865.