Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865 - user opinions and reviews

7.5
7.6
7.5

I have atrix 2.....value for money
Anyone please tell me how to change phone memmory as default memmory.(multi media files gets stored in memmory card). I cannot use available memmory of phone now.

• 2012-03-25 15:12
  • P@L0

i want buy a2
can a2 user tell me about screen quality and sound volume
thx

• 2012-03-25 09:31
  • dQA6

> In reply to Syco @ 2012-03-21 01:17 from qGBL - click to readMemory breakdown in Atrix2:

4GB for app's,contacts and messages.
4GB System Memory.

So, we can only use 4GB memory+expandable memory.

• 2012-03-25 05:38
  • s8Ev

> In reply to kart @ 2012-03-23 11:28 from vGtp - click to readJust set the APN Name as "VMC" and set the APN as "www".

This will surely help...

• 2012-03-25 05:31
  • s8Ev

> In reply to kart @ 2012-03-23 11:28 from vGtp - click to readits WWW in block

• 2012-03-24 18:13
  • uvia

> In reply to kart @ 2012-03-23 11:28 from vGtp - click to readMe too on Vodafone Mumbai. All set to Auto No Problems.
Also no problem with the audio either.
What exactly are you referring to ?

• 2012-03-24 11:07

> In reply to kart @ 2012-03-23 11:28 from vGtp - click to readHi buddy,

My setings are all set to Automatic and even I am using Vodafone with 3G connection but am not facing any such issue. And yeah, the Access Point name is Vodafone IN (40486). Hope that helps.
Regarding the audio quality, you can try an App called PowerAmp. There is a trial version available but its good. The Pro version is 254.75 bucks in Goolge Play

• 2012-03-24 09:33
  • uta@

I'm facing a problem while connecting to the internet using gprs. I'm using a vodafone connection. Could anyone provide me the APN settings? Plsssss...
And the sound quality is really bad does anyone know how to tweak it. (I've disabled all the media effects)

• 2012-03-23 11:28
  • vGtp

Got the ATRIX 2 today from Letsbuy!!!Enjoying each moment of it....oh by the way this is my first Android smartphone!!! :-) Had a Wave 723 earlier and also have used the Ace Plus of my colleague.....The ATRIX 2 beats them by a huge margin!!! :-D Love the Home Theater effect in the Music Player but still no review of this beauty by GSM Arena team although the Ace Plus has a Preview already!!! :-(

• 2012-03-22 22:16
  • utax

> In reply to jeet @ 2012-03-21 09:50 from vbPq - click to readPrice about to drop ???
then what about my resale value few months down the line? lol

• 2012-03-22 07:37
  • sUwB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-21 16:53 from N7AQ - click to read4G ??? ... you're probably on an AT&T network or something like that. No problem of that sort with the retail units on 3g in India.
Although the booting time on my phone is really longer than any other phone ive ever used.

• 2012-03-22 07:35
  • sUwB

> In reply to jeet @ 2012-03-21 08:19 from vbPC - click to readDisplay isn't good ? Im coming from a galaxy SL and the Moto's display is as good if not better than it and definitely better than the Galaxy R (with really bad blacks). Yes Samsung on average makes good screens. they're LED's are pretty much unbeatable especially the amoled plus on the S2 (higher sub pixels than any other)
do u actually own this phone or just gasing up the air?

• 2012-03-22 07:31
  • sUwB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-21 16:53 from N7AQ - click to readInstall an app "network" by phillipe mangelow (name is something like this) from "google play". This app helps you to set the band to "gsm only (for 2G / edge in India)", or "wcdma preferred (for so called 3G)". This app helped me to have peaceful days with my A2. Try it and you'll love the author :-)

• 2012-03-22 06:49
  • HHHH

its a good device but network connections sucks. thus switching from edge to 4g, it has to break for a minute before you can continue . also mitorola has to fix gaming issues . when you download a game apk and its additional resources, it ask for download additional resources again when you qiut the game . fix this issues for us motorola technicians.

• 2012-03-21 16:53
  • N7AQ

> In reply to Moto_Newbie @ 2012-03-21 07:03 from sUwB - click to readYep UI, so you think a third party launcher will do the job is it? i think you might be correct about the sad pricing on samsung s advance although i read somewhere that its been launched in singapore at about INR 24K, but in india prices are a bit more exp always...ill wait though but if s advance is above 23-24K...then ill def go in for this one...

• 2012-03-21 11:22
  • ijym

> In reply to khedya @ 2012-03-21 08:10 from NL9c - click to readprices r gng to drop in next month or so plus there are lot of phones coming from htc and samsung ...worth waiting

• 2012-03-21 09:50
  • vbPq

atrix2 display isnt good as the other lcd displays of samsung.. its tft display at the end of the day and may be we cant compare. other features and specifications are good .. price expected to fall in coming days

• 2012-03-21 08:19
  • vbPC

Guyz... pls tell me whether i should go for this one or should i wait for a couple of months.
I'm pretty tight on the budget and can't go beyond 23k but don't mind waiting if there's something better coming up in next few months around this budget.
Pls advise! TIA.

Cheers.

• 2012-03-21 08:10
  • NL9c

> In reply to [deleted post]Slow SW ? if you mean the UI...ive used the galaxy sl with Samsungs Touchwiz UI before and I personally think the Moto feels and looks a lot better. I had to use 3rd party mods to make it look sleek. I think the Moto's interface is sleek by defaut (personal choice).
As for the Samsung advance, I too was anticipating the same. since ive been a Samsung user for years. but I believe its intial price would be around Rs. 26000 (so not worth it, especially when you could put in a lil more and get the Galaxy S2)

• 2012-03-21 07:03
  • sUwB

I bought an Antrix 2 today, it came with a 5GB total storage! And not the 10GB (8+2GB SDcard) its showing here! Any one knows why?

• 2012-03-21 01:17
  • qGBL
  • F
Total of 1598 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 2 MB865.