Motorola ATRIX 4G - user opinions and reviews

8.0

review

• 2011-02-22 08:49
  • L6ZC

> In reply to Michal @ 2011-02-18 06:02 from qbeb - click to readPhone is LTE capable once Att releases it and Andriod releases honeycomb 2.3...

• 2011-02-22 06:52
  • kg3N

No matter what smartphone data plan you have on your At&t service, if you have the unlimited data(unldta)plan that you pay $30/monthly on, you can use that on any smartphone we offer, palm/BB's/WP7,IP/Symbian and Android. If you ever tell them to take it off, so sorry because we can't go and re-insert it...

• 2011-02-22 06:50
  • kg3N

Compatable with launcher pro, or is that something AT&T is blocking?

• 2011-02-21 18:06
  • 0Ydq

Can you load Launcher Pro on the Atrix? I ask because there is talk of no custom ROMs or launchers. Thats a deal killer, i can't have Motoblur.

• 2011-02-21 18:02
  • 0Ydq

I have the 4th motorola, with all i was happy, and i really want new motos coming to Lithuania! So, motorola, please sell your phones on Lithuania market! I really want to have moto flip out or atrix. Because motos are best phones

• 2011-02-21 15:04
  • niHk

So can you load Laucher Pro plus on this device? Sorry, I don't understand what all the ROM and boot-loader talk actually means. I do know that I prefer ANYTHING over Motoblur. LauncherPro would be nice, otherwise I'll just get a T-Bolt.

• 2011-02-21 15:04

Hi all,

I am either going to get this phone or the LG Optimus Black. The Samsung Galaxy 2 was my initial first choice but a lack of a HDMI port has made me lose a little interest in it. Its a difficult decision really.

I am not concerned about the camara (5MP) as I will buy a HD digital camara soon with 14MP. I love the battery of this phone but what I want to know is do I need to buy the laptop version to make this phone fully functional bearing in mind you can connect it to a Moto Laptop port?

• 2011-02-21 09:18
  • TXFs

> In reply to jfritzy @ 2011-02-20 03:36 from DDJ9 - click to readDoes that include tethering ?? Cause I also have an unlimited data plan and nothing has been said about adding a 10.00 tethering option. Will see tomorrow when my Atrix arrives.

• 2011-02-20 23:27
  • qPHv

For those of you who posted about the pricing...I have had the same iphone plan since the 3G. I have unlimited data. If you still have this you can carry it over to the atrix as you are grandfathered in. I called ATT to confirm and asked the rep when I ordered it in person. If you're lucky enough to still be under an old plan you shouldnt have to worry about the data being enough.

• 2011-02-20 03:36
  • DDJ9

> In reply to Edyan Tenan @ 2011-02-19 02:15 from KhsE - click to readSamsungs have no LED notification & samsung us just as bad at customer service.

• 2011-02-19 22:32
  • pTW4

the atrix is already shipping.I will have mine on monday 2/21/11

• 2011-02-19 21:33
  • 4}YI
  • F

> In reply to MAXXTEK @ 2011-02-15 18:07 from Uij7 - click to readSo true maxxtek. I used to be a big Motorola fan but their crappy marketing forced me to change to other manufacturers.

• 2011-02-19 07:48
  • f3QQ

OMG!!! Rampage!!!

But one thing i don't really like on this phone, Camera and display... Still 5 MP and TFT ??? Galaxy S 2 has all the stuffs... But, you know, it's kind of market war, the motorola put large display on it... Nice laah...

• 2011-02-19 02:15
  • KhsE

Hello moto....:-) :-) :-) :-) is the best smartphone and powerfull device....

• 2011-02-18 18:18
  • LB94

Technically it is not 4G. HSPA+ is 3.9G, and HSDPA is 3.75G. 4G is LTE, which this phone is not. Motorola jumped the gun here, there is nothing more 4G about this phone than say HTC or Nokia's latest offerings. Peace, I'm out.

• 2011-02-18 06:02
  • qbeb

Hello Moto

• 2011-02-18 01:12
  • nEwq

I am waiting for the new Galaxy S II for more reviews so i can pick the better one..

• 2011-02-17 19:46
  • q9ym

> In reply to Pepe @ 2011-02-16 23:49 from mZmv - click to readmotorola is best

• 2011-02-17 10:01
  • L6ZB
Total of 828 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 4G.