Motorola ATRIX 4G - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6
8.0
8.0

So can you load Laucher Pro plus on this device? Sorry, I don't understand what all the ROM and boot-loader talk actually means. I do know that I prefer ANYTHING over Motoblur. LauncherPro would be nice, otherwise I'll just get a T-Bolt.

• 2011-02-21 15:04
  • 0Ydq

Hi all,

I am either going to get this phone or the LG Optimus Black. The Samsung Galaxy 2 was my initial first choice but a lack of a HDMI port has made me lose a little interest in it. Its a difficult decision really.

I am not concerned about the camara (5MP) as I will buy a HD digital camara soon with 14MP. I love the battery of this phone but what I want to know is do I need to buy the laptop version to make this phone fully functional bearing in mind you can connect it to a Moto Laptop port?

• 2011-02-21 09:18
  • TXFs

> In reply to jfritzy @ 2011-02-20 03:36 from DDJ9 - click to readDoes that include tethering ?? Cause I also have an unlimited data plan and nothing has been said about adding a 10.00 tethering option. Will see tomorrow when my Atrix arrives.

• 2011-02-20 23:27
  • qPHv

For those of you who posted about the pricing...I have had the same iphone plan since the 3G. I have unlimited data. If you still have this you can carry it over to the atrix as you are grandfathered in. I called ATT to confirm and asked the rep when I ordered it in person. If you're lucky enough to still be under an old plan you shouldnt have to worry about the data being enough.

• 2011-02-20 03:36
  • DDJ9

> In reply to Edyan Tenan @ 2011-02-19 02:15 from KhsE - click to readSamsungs have no LED notification & samsung us just as bad at customer service.

• 2011-02-19 22:32
  • pTW4

the atrix is already shipping.I will have mine on monday 2/21/11

• 2011-02-19 21:33
  • 4}YI
  • F

> In reply to MAXXTEK @ 2011-02-15 18:07 from Uij7 - click to readSo true maxxtek. I used to be a big Motorola fan but their crappy marketing forced me to change to other manufacturers.

• 2011-02-19 07:48
  • f3QQ

OMG!!! Rampage!!!

But one thing i don't really like on this phone, Camera and display... Still 5 MP and TFT ??? Galaxy S 2 has all the stuffs... But, you know, it's kind of market war, the motorola put large display on it... Nice laah...

• 2011-02-19 02:15
  • KhsE

Hello moto....:-) :-) :-) :-) is the best smartphone and powerfull device....

• 2011-02-18 18:18
  • LB94

Technically it is not 4G. HSPA+ is 3.9G, and HSDPA is 3.75G. 4G is LTE, which this phone is not. Motorola jumped the gun here, there is nothing more 4G about this phone than say HTC or Nokia's latest offerings. Peace, I'm out.

• 2011-02-18 06:02
  • qbeb

Hello Moto

• 2011-02-18 01:12
  • nEwq

I am waiting for the new Galaxy S II for more reviews so i can pick the better one..

• 2011-02-17 19:46
  • q9ym

> In reply to Pepe @ 2011-02-16 23:49 from mZmv - click to readmotorola is best

• 2011-02-17 10:01
  • L6ZB

Which is the best?

• 2011-02-16 23:49
  • mZmv

NVIDIA has basically announced a roadmap that has made every unreleased phone, tablet, and gaming handheld of this year seem ancient. Who cares about dual-core now when we will go quad by Aug? Who cares about Kal-El when Stark will be like 70X more powerful in three years? Insane. LG OPTIMUS 3D has already made 3DS look old. Just wait when LG makes a PlayStation Certified phone and adds a slide-out gaming pad to match the XPERIA PLAY. Dedicated gaming handhelds will be obsolete in three years.

• 2011-02-16 07:05
  • saue

I suspect you are all missing the most important point for so many people around the world!
You WILL NOT be able to buy one now, when it is released in the USA and more than likely NOT untill it is at least a year and a half old.
I currently spend a lot of time in Europe and Australia and you will not buy a Motorola untill it is two years old if ever.
Motorola have just released Milestone 1 in Australia God bless their little hearts and it doesn't even have the frequency loaded for the most popular network (Telstra Next G 3G 850Mhz) hmmm?
Somebody mentioned Motorolas marketing department being not very good, What marketing department, What administration?
This Phone, the Atrix 4G is the absolute! It is the totalitarian dictator of mobile devices, and that is before you plug it into its associate devices! It has no peer and no competitor, it stands alone as the greatest mobile device of this year 2011. It will have no competitor in the same league! The Atrix is the melding of just about every wish list on this globe Planet Earth.
Don't forget it is a phone as well as a tech gadget having outstanding audio which iphone, LG, Samsung and Nokia do not have. Only other phone to come close to the audio capability of the Motorola is the Sony Ericsson.
But just try to buy one while it is new and exciting outside USA. In Australia I don't think I will wait till 2013 so I guess it will be another junky HTC with the sound quality and loudness of a mouse fart!
Only Motorola and Some Sony Ericsson phones actually have audio quality and reception. If you don't care about audio then why buy a phone at all, buy a notebook instead as it will do more. if you think your audio is good, find a Motorola and compare, you will be shocked. However that is if you can find a current Motorola Of course.
Cmon Moto, Get your act together or give me the job of marketing your product, I am obviously more passionate about your product than you are!

• 2011-02-15 18:07
  • Uij7

Motorola Atrix 4G review

• 2011-02-15 12:31
  • L6ZB

At&t data plan for this phone is $45/month for 4gig. Will this be enough?

• 2011-02-15 12:24
  • YaH9

this is tbe best Phone i ever heard, the phone with Dual Code with Lap Top Dock is reallllly good. and Android is the words best and most used Mobile OS in the world. This is really great and great job from Motorola

• 2011-02-15 06:26
  • M7YA
Total of 822 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 4G.