Motorola ATRIX 4G - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6
8.0
8.0

This is like the first dual core processor for a android phone device lovely specs 16GB storage 1GB RAM (random Access Memory) one GHz CPU speed Which is a dual core cortex-A9 Which Only support android OS GB 2.3.4 now in the specs this is the shocking part not upgradeable to android OS JB 4.1 or 4.2 or even android OS ICS 4.0 wow what a let down now look at this galaxy ace 2 specs 4GB storage 768 RAM 800Mz which is a dual core OS android GB 2.3 oh i almost forgot its upgradeable to android OS JB 4.1 now the atrix 4g has more that the power under the hood to run ICS or JB because the S2 which was release a few month after the atrix 4g runs on 1GB RAM 1.2GHz Dual Core processor which is the as the atrix cortex-A9 now in other for atrix 4g user to upgrade to ICS or JB first your Boot loader has to be unlock Then you have to get a custom ROM which most of them are unstable and the worst part is when you install a custom ROM you cant software update again cause you will break your phone. Motorola make one of the best and turn it in the worst right now because of this you are losing a lot of customer with empty promise cause you promise ICS and then cancelled it shame on you for that it was best you create it and it was buggy that to promise and meet it and its not to late to make a ICS or a GB for this device and it would be cool cause a lot of user would get back a atrix 4G it was the first dual core phone i thinks it should have being the first to receive ICS and JB.

• 2013-10-27 00:29
  • kaKe

Iwent apps for my phone

• 2013-10-20 14:29
  • psSs

> In reply to Do.anca @ 2013-10-14 21:58 from nDNV - click to readI'm using Atrix 2 go to ' settings' then 'battery & data manager' check on 'data saver' then diactivate from there!

• 2013-10-17 14:56
  • Ns2c

I have a problem charging my phone and i was told that my port is burn out.now what i need to do is replace the motherbroad to the phone....

• 2013-10-17 01:12
  • 4cfM

2 questions. How do i stop my internet? I mean, there is no place to click and stop your connection to network?
And 2, I have android 2.3.4. It's ok to update it to a 2.3.6 gingerbread 4.5.141? I don't even know if it's correct what i wrote, but i hope somebody will answer me. Thanks

• 2013-10-14 21:58
  • nDNV

> In reply to Kashif Aziz Awan @ 2013-09-25 10:04 from Mf5j - click to readdo a search for upgrading to jelly bean for the atrix. You have to root your phone and then unlock the boot loader,then you can install the 4.1 rom. It works great, I used the superlite cm10 4.1.2jb v8 by vincom rom, it's stable except for the camera functions which crashes sometimes.

• 2013-10-07 18:44
  • b9q3

i found my set very nice.. but it hots when i using wifi, gps etc...
now i want to upgrade to get rid of that problem.
So..!!
How to upgrade from 2.3 to 4.1 andriod...
any success full how to with all its files..
Kindly share...!!!

• 2013-09-25 10:04
  • Mf5j

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-31 09:48 from iwpJ - click to readPlz help me. How do i upgrade my atrix 4g with jelly bean? Plz reply me urgent

• 2013-09-24 23:36
  • t}tT

> In reply to MobileTechnology @ 2013-06-30 03:27 from 4Xfu - click to readI want to know if my Motorola # MB860 Will work with straight talk. I also need another sim card cause this one I have won't work.

• 2013-09-16 20:16
  • 4Jqr

Its one of the best phone i have used. awesome graphics. ultra fast speed ... no lagging.. runs very smooth and good battery life of 2days.. i dont face any errors upto now

• 2013-08-31 09:48
  • iwpJ

I cannot get 4gtango on my atric why? Cos i am always on edge which makes browsing so slow

• 2013-08-27 22:08
  • fsT5

how to get its battery ..where its available...

• 2013-08-24 06:05
  • Xu6q

Is this phone upgradable to ICS (4.0) .

• 2013-08-23 19:08
  • kJG$

is motorola mb 860 supports full hd games. pl, help me any one. thanks

• 2013-08-20 16:09
  • PEmZ

please write as SAR in EU?

• 2013-08-20 12:47
  • iD1k

Phone is great, once you upgrade the OS. Unfortunately this was very hard. The problem was that the phone ships with the original OS 4.1.57.MB860.ATT.en.US (android 2.2.1). This version was so buggy that the phone did not even boot when I first opened the package. I thought it was a hardware issue, since I was not able to do an over-the-air upgrade and almost shipped it back.

To upgrade the phone you to 4.5.145.MB860.ATT.en.US (android 2.3.6) must use a USB cable and the Motorola software update program:

• 2013-08-17 19:51
  • IxHD

Hey guys. I'm old school. Why don't we just use the phone to call each other.

• 2013-08-15 03:08
  • bgwi

> In reply to atrix 4g user @ 2013-07-28 04:26 from KZ8A - click to readyou have to use an external charger.

• 2013-08-14 15:21
  • 8F3d

i had already installed superuser and z4root apps but rooting process failed, z4root stop unexpectedly when perfoyming root process, is there any problem with my decice? pls. help..

• 2013-07-29 02:55
  • Kg{d

how to solve charging problem issue...my atrix 4g cant turn on maybe because the battery had no power supply into it...

• 2013-07-28 04:26
  • KZ8A
Total of 816 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 4G.