Motorola ATRIX 4G - user opinions and reviews

1970605

7.6
8.0
8.0

The camera flash of my motorola atrix is not working properly.it is no bright, but very deem can anyone help?

• 2013-05-17 01:38
  • N7AT

> In reply to itsawindyday @ 2013-05-10 14:51 from trKC - click to read hi friend just install 2 app superuser and z4root first open the super user and hide it via pressing home buttion then open the z4root app click to permanent root option ur device will restart now u r rooted if superuser ask for permission click allow

• 2013-05-14 11:44
  • w6L@

> In reply to Lex @ 2013-05-03 10:45 from BjmA - click to readrooted or not ??? can u show me how to root it ???

• 2013-05-10 14:51
  • trKC

I had this phone for over 6 months and so far its very good one.
the touch screen is fast ans smooth.
the finger print device is still working fine.
the WIFI is good.
I love the design.
the battery is just great lasts for up to 2 days with light usage and 24 hours with mid usage "awesome".
but unfortunately the signal strength is not so good.
the storage capacity is just great specially comparing to other brands in the same price range.
simply it is the best you can have in this price.

• 2013-05-10 04:09
  • fvBe

nice phone , very fast , my one is 2 years old with no problem still looks and works like new , battery hold 24 hours with normal usage no problem . Very sad to hear that no updates to 4th OS.

• 2013-05-03 10:45
  • BjmA

> In reply to project99 @ 2013-04-26 07:38 from tes5 - click to readto the guy asking about the HD vids it is a Shit phone to be honest a 200$ phone from Boost is better then this crap since well my dad has this one and I got the ZTE Force from boost Duo core 1.5 GHz 720-1080HD vid play back :p

• 2013-05-01 18:13
  • sHxJ

> In reply to Tips @ 2013-04-28 06:29 from XujY - click to readI think there is no update to Jelly bean, and although not also to Ice cream Sandwich! Mobile operators decide not to provide updates in 2012. I'm also waiting for update! :(

• 2013-04-30 08:55
  • tesW

How to update to 4.1 jellybean.

• 2013-04-28 06:29
  • XujY

> In reply to Maria @ 2013-04-22 02:37 from 8f$R - click to readHey Buddy,
I'm worrying about playing 720p videos after i saw this comments. What do you think about playing HD videos in this mobile?

• 2013-04-26 07:38
  • tes5

I want to play the music on my phone in my car or any other player using the 3.5 jack and aux cord.. m not able to do so. Is there some other settings for the music or some problem with my phone. Because i can play music from my ipod using the same cords.

• 2013-04-25 15:02
  • Hkqw

The most underrated phone out there! Why? It has fingerprint login security, HDMI output to TV, LED notification (this might seem small but it took Samsung until the Galaxy S4 model to have this feature!), perfect sizing, and very durable. I've used a fair amount of Samsung Galaxy devices and I have to say, even though the Motorola interface is not as fancy and catchy to the eyes, it's made up for that a thousand more through solid hardware and software stability. A very trust worthy device.

• 2013-04-22 02:37
  • 8f$R

This is by far the best cell phone ever made to date. It is reliable 100% of the time. Never had any problems with it and I use it as my only phone daily.
I have found every app that I have needed.
If there are questions that I may need help on and that is not listed in the phone manual or the phone itself, I just phone Motorola and they have wonderful support to solve all my questions. Great job on quality and easy to use. No other cell phone even comes close to the Motorola Atrix 4G MB-860 Android.

• 2013-04-17 01:55
  • qT60

> In reply to Marina @ 2013-01-27 09:51 from 3iYH - click to readIt's easy to install from the market for using radio

• 2013-04-15 22:39
  • KI6y

I have to say the Atrix is one of the most underrated phones out there. Sure, it may not have the most modern processor in the known universe, but for the 95% of us, it will do the job and be an excellent smartphone. I speak from experience because I have had two (one, I gave to someone and the other got run over) and just received another one. If you do a little searching on eBay and you are in the market for a powerful easy to use Android phone that wont cost you an arm and a leg, you can't go wrong with the Atrix.

• 2013-04-10 23:21
  • NJ8L

I´m using Jelly 4.1.2 on it! Perfect, no freezes, no lags, no warming (processor). Recommend.. my Jelly version is the MUIU version xD !!! Regards

• 2013-04-03 18:31
  • 8Mx4

I've had this "Refurbished" 4g since July 2011 and it proved to be the "Smart" one between the 2 of us. :)
The phone was so far ahead of the competition, that they're just now figuring out what hit 'em. After TWO YEARS,this phone is STILL relevant and you just can't say that about many electronic things, these days. Motorola hit a Grand Slam, in the end. I haven't ever had any of the issues, posted, with my phone. Nor has anyone that I know,(10) that has or had(most still have)either. We aren't libel to see, this degree, of another quality innovation in any cell phone, for some time. The OtterBox has been SUPER, as well.

• 2013-03-27 21:03
  • q$f1

> In reply to rag.haven @ 2013-02-22 11:38 from w9xR - click to readAtrix 4G does not play full HD video, but do play 720 P video, try software decoder of MX player... Using the same..

• 2013-03-02 14:15
  • uth4

This is the worst phone I have ever had in my life. I bought this phone 20 months ago with 2 year contract. It freezed first month they changed with a new one and after 4 months it totally closed by itself and they changed the battery this time and after that it is keep closing by itself all the time. And again it closed and doesn't turn back on. And I still need 2 more months for a new contract. I hated this phone. If you are planning to buy never buy it...

• 2013-02-22 17:24
  • YdR3

i bought new atrix 4g..it doesnt playing 720p hd videos..if i play then it says cannot play.....i tried with mxplayer its not supporting hardware decoding plz plz suggest me how to play HD videos..........

• 2013-02-22 11:38
  • w9xR

> In reply to Mr. Wickel @ 2013-02-16 19:11 from jMtK - click to readand battery life? better 2.3.6?

• 2013-02-19 04:41
  • tRZa
Total of 778 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX 4G.