Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

What about the battery?

• 2014-10-10 00:31
  • LC8f

Am having problems on my main camara and the flash light is not show on my phone

• 2014-10-02 15:36
  • fuvG

• 2014-10-02 15:35
  • fuvG

Is this an unlock phone?

• 2014-09-26 05:32
  • UD{0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-09 21:44 from Nund - click to readi need reset our moboil

• 2014-09-15 18:17
  • 2Tw4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-09 21:44 from Nund - click to readSettings>Security>Factory Reset should be the way on stock ROM.

• 2014-09-10 21:06
  • 0agR

How do I identify 2, 3, and 4G network?

• 2014-08-19 06:45
  • N9@S

Wonderfull phone with a great price in Pakistan i prefer Motorola then Qmobile or Voice...awesome battery backup wid wifi any excellent screen resolution but the lcd is sensitive this i a lil lack abt atrix hd otherwise awesome phone wid cool design

• 2014-08-17 23:21
  • 6Q9P

where do i get complete screen to buy

• 2014-08-15 19:36
  • QLJ{

how do i reset to factory

• 2014-08-09 21:44
  • Nund

Hi,

Every One Say Battery Timing Not Good,
you Can Expand your Battery Life ......

(1) Uninstall extra Apps you Don't use...
(2) Go to Smart Setting & Chose Battery Saver Option & Restrict Background Data......
(3) Dim your Brightness
(4) Go to Google App & Install "BATTERY DEFENDER"
(5) Install Necessary Apps & Avoid Un-Necessary App
Other Wise They Drain Your Battery..

• 2014-08-07 13:51
  • PVe2

Got thos phone 3 days ago and its agreat phone but m having problems. I cant downlpad anything from playstore but other things works fine like video buffering n stuff. Playstore stoped dowmloading today it was ok yesterday. I can view everything on playstore but cant download. Only downloading starts and stays there doesn't download.

Need help asap

• 2014-07-24 11:21
  • f}mV

> In reply to umer @ 2014-05-03 17:20 from 6Pb7 - click to readI want to know the same thing

• 2014-07-11 08:51
  • N9@S

I've been having problems with my Atrix HD for the several weeks now. When I'm typing on portrait mode, the letters "A" and "Q" don't work. I have to set the phone on landscape mode and the both letters will work. Has anyone else had this problem, have you been able to fix it??

I've been also trying to see if there are any updates available and the phone will just keep searching for 30-45 minutes and not do anything, it just says "Checking for available updates. Please wait.".

I would really appreciate anyone's help !!! Thanks!!!

• 2014-07-10 21:36
  • LIpU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-28 14:15 from I4Br - click to readIt means that your RAM is being used up, just download "CleanMaster" from the PlayStore. It'll free up your RAM and your phone will be fast again.

• 2014-07-10 21:17
  • LIpU

I've been having trouble with my Atrix HD for the last few weeks. When typing in portrait mode, the letters "A" and "Q" don't work. I have to use the landscape mode and then the letters will work. Has anyone else faced this problem? If so, were you able to fix it? I've also been trying to search for updates and the phones just says "Checking for available updates. Please wait" and it'll be like that for 30 minutes and not do anything or give me a message.

I would really appreciate help from anyone. Thanks!!!

• 2014-07-10 20:54
  • LIpU

First, this phone is very good! The display is beautiful, takes wonderful pictures, and the design is fairly cool. However, it is just not fast enough. I am not one of those people that require the fastest thing money can buy, but I do like for my phone to react when I at least touch the home button. I shouldn't have to press it four times and wait 15 seconds just to get back to the home screen. I wish I had payed more attention to the processing power when I had purchased this phone. Another thing; 8 GB of data??? C'mon...That's pathetic! It can't hold hardly anything! It's a decent phone, however, I would consider something else!

• 2014-06-28 14:15
  • I4Br

> In reply to blueeyes.93 @ 2014-06-17 19:23 from kVpj - click to readI`ll do it, Motorola phones are being updated to the last version of Android till now and custom ROMs coult lead them ever further.

Besides I`ve been reading some complaints about loss of image quality on the Lumia 920 updates and that is it`s biggest triumph.

• 2014-06-27 00:42
  • PmWr

> In reply to blueeyes.93 @ 2014-06-17 19:23 from kVpj - click to readDo it. Android has much more to offer than windows any day

• 2014-06-18 03:18
  • qB0h

Hi I have someone who wants to trade their atrix HD for my Nokia Lumia 920 and I can't decide if I should or not can some people give me advice asap

• 2014-06-17 19:23
  • kVpj
Total of 332 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX HD MB886.