Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6

Got thos phone 3 days ago and its agreat phone but m having problems. I cant downlpad anything from playstore but other things works fine like video buffering n stuff. Playstore stoped dowmloading today it was ok yesterday. I can view everything on playstore but cant download. Only downloading starts and stays there doesn't download.

Need help asap

• 2014-07-24 11:21
  • f}mV

> In reply to umer @ 2014-05-03 17:20 from 6Pb7 - click to readI want to know the same thing

• 2014-07-11 08:51
  • N9@S

I've been having problems with my Atrix HD for the several weeks now. When I'm typing on portrait mode, the letters "A" and "Q" don't work. I have to set the phone on landscape mode and the both letters will work. Has anyone else had this problem, have you been able to fix it??

I've been also trying to see if there are any updates available and the phone will just keep searching for 30-45 minutes and not do anything, it just says "Checking for available updates. Please wait.".

I would really appreciate anyone's help !!! Thanks!!!

• 2014-07-10 21:36
  • LIpU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-28 14:15 from I4Br - click to readIt means that your RAM is being used up, just download "CleanMaster" from the PlayStore. It'll free up your RAM and your phone will be fast again.

• 2014-07-10 21:17
  • LIpU

I've been having trouble with my Atrix HD for the last few weeks. When typing in portrait mode, the letters "A" and "Q" don't work. I have to use the landscape mode and then the letters will work. Has anyone else faced this problem? If so, were you able to fix it? I've also been trying to search for updates and the phones just says "Checking for available updates. Please wait" and it'll be like that for 30 minutes and not do anything or give me a message.

I would really appreciate help from anyone. Thanks!!!

• 2014-07-10 20:54
  • LIpU

First, this phone is very good! The display is beautiful, takes wonderful pictures, and the design is fairly cool. However, it is just not fast enough. I am not one of those people that require the fastest thing money can buy, but I do like for my phone to react when I at least touch the home button. I shouldn't have to press it four times and wait 15 seconds just to get back to the home screen. I wish I had payed more attention to the processing power when I had purchased this phone. Another thing; 8 GB of data??? C'mon...That's pathetic! It can't hold hardly anything! It's a decent phone, however, I would consider something else!

• 2014-06-28 14:15
  • I4Br

> In reply to blueeyes.93 @ 2014-06-17 19:23 from kVpj - click to readI`ll do it, Motorola phones are being updated to the last version of Android till now and custom ROMs coult lead them ever further.

Besides I`ve been reading some complaints about loss of image quality on the Lumia 920 updates and that is it`s biggest triumph.

• 2014-06-27 00:42
  • PmWr

> In reply to blueeyes.93 @ 2014-06-17 19:23 from kVpj - click to readDo it. Android has much more to offer than windows any day

• 2014-06-18 03:18
  • qB0h

Hi I have someone who wants to trade their atrix HD for my Nokia Lumia 920 and I can't decide if I should or not can some people give me advice asap

• 2014-06-17 19:23
  • kVpj

> In reply to raheel @ 2014-06-11 14:51 from IaH9 - click to readHi Bro, I would like to know that what you can do for fixed battery if any problem arise?

Ahmed

• 2014-06-13 07:09
  • bJ9k

I've only one question...as this phone has non-removable battery, what if something wrong with that fixed battery? how do one replace it?

• 2014-06-12 12:42
  • bJ9k

excellent! go for it! you will be in love wd it:)

• 2014-06-11 14:51
  • IaH9

nice set nice camera

• 2014-05-27 22:03
  • tPFc

Great phone. High quality picture. It slowed down for me after having it for about a year. Good phone overall though.

• 2014-05-25 02:20
  • 4${x

> In reply to noman memon @ 2014-04-22 16:37 from 6QHW - click to readonce you plug the cable into the phone and a tv it will turn itself on. no need to look for anything. i have my hdmi cable and just plug it into any display it will work fine

• 2014-05-22 20:04
  • 8yQ3

I'm using the Atrix hd for about a year now, but i'm still waiting for the KitKat update. Any idea when when i could receive the update on my device knowing that everytime i go to the motorola website they are still seeing that the At&t atrix hd will be upgraded to kitkat without specifying when .
sorry guys from my english

Regards from Morocco.

• 2014-05-20 19:42
  • CVPc

> In reply to ksty @ 2014-05-14 00:22 from 2Tv3 - click to readAOA Bro,im also using atrix hd on ufone in karachi,but im not able to use,even when in the coverage area,please help.

• 2014-05-16 11:28
  • tZuv

I am selling my Iphone 4 for buying Atrix hd mb886 you know why because i like design heart touching and so light and battery time awesome in Pakistan all are running Pakistani mobile Q and Voice these are like craps mobile no camera result and no color result just like fetch when you zoom them you will see the result of camera 3rd class mobile they don't know about the value of Motorola in Pakistan these Phones are good better then cheap mobiles i suggest you for all Motorola and LG are also good mobile phones... I like them..

• 2014-05-16 08:51
  • 6PQP

> In reply to umer @ 2014-05-03 17:20 from 6Pb7 - click to readHey im from Pakistan too and im using ufone 3g.

• 2014-05-14 00:22
  • 2Tv3
Total of 321 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX HD MB886.