Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6

I have been using HD atrix for the last few months. I find it the best one I m really satisfied with its performance

• 2013-12-28 17:29
  • fBhn

I wonder if the camera of this phone is good?

• 2013-12-27 16:00
  • NR2b

my atrix hd is not working.the phone is not turning on...why whts the reason

• 2013-12-25 08:40
  • teqx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-19 16:31 from bJ9f - click to readsorry....i just bought this cell...and it's running pretty well...its wifi connection is amazing...maybe yours is going through a few issues

• 2013-12-24 06:04
  • Kkn8

overall this phone is outstanding but i am facing problem in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity may be it problem relates to hardware or software issue can anybody guid me about that issue ?

• 2013-12-19 16:31
  • bJ9f

> In reply to jlunda7676 @ 2013-10-27 19:12 from Sam8 - click to readBetter than Galaxy S2 phones

• 2013-12-17 13:06
  • LxxI

Can you use offline voice search with this phone? I've read that some phones can't use it due to hardware limitations.
For example I have a Motorola Defy+ with a Custom ROM and I've updated the Google Search App but I can't download the data for offline voice search.
I would like my next smartphone to be able to use this option and I'm considering this one.

• 2013-11-25 23:14
  • i{}s

Have the matrix HD for a year now and I will stick with moto products from here on out very few issues with this phone, moto really did good with the blend of good technology at an affordable price,I have bought phones that cost more and within a couple of months they freeze or get viruses, not this phone job well do to moto and Google for a great which I will be happy to Finnish out a 2 year contract with thank you!!!

• 2013-11-23 18:56
  • Im5x

yes i have hotspot 3g

• 2013-11-20 12:25
  • 8DxX

can I use this phone on HotSpot mode to share my 3g???

• 2013-11-20 03:56
  • 85FQ

Motorola seems to be the winning
company this year and next "!!motorola is the
best!!"

• 2013-11-20 02:10
  • 8DxX

this phone is getting android 4.4 kit kat!!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-11-19 21:38
  • qQ3y

I have seen that Motorola plans to upgrade their phones of 2012 and 2013 to kikat hope update hd motorola atrix kikat look on their website updates

• 2013-11-17 04:49
  • 8DxX

very good smartphone will see that
motorola has implemented a very good
processor 1.5 krait S4plus and powerful
Adreno 225 graphics processor is going to
125 million triangles per second motorola
hopefully continue on the right path

• 2013-11-16 01:44
  • 8DxX

This is the worst phone we have ever owned. Constant failure of functions. Extremely slow. Constantly batteling popup ads when trying to make a call. Apps constantly running in the background with no way to stop them running up data usage and running down the battery. Very low battery life. Will never buy another Motorola phone not worth the $500.00

• 2013-11-14 20:58
  • 4%3Q

excellent phone I tried and unlike what I was told is not bad on the contrary it is good or excellent with the video I can see almost the entire day (I can play games hdmi etc) in order the telephono not bad as you have your upgrade of kikat it will be even better! motorola alive!

• 2013-11-04 16:17
  • 8xtc

exellent phone: I tested this phone and honestly I have seen is very good in contrast to what they told me (until I can play my games hdmi) the only thing wrong is that it has a radio (but very soon update to kitkat)

• 2013-11-04 16:09
  • 8xtc

• 2013-11-04 16:06
  • LGvg

why doen't have a radio

• 2013-10-27 19:12
  • Sam8

> In reply to RANDY, CT @ 2013-09-20 04:33 from N80e - click to readSo, you wrote the review on 9/20/13, you bought the phone on 9/3/13, and you say you've had the phone for 4 months? Do what?

• 2013-10-11 06:03
  • 8ahk
Total of 294 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX HD MB886.