Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6

> In reply to goldie 66 @ 2014-04-27 18:12 from NMvw - click to readDont push the button. Swipe across it. Thats how ive always done it and it works every time. I love this phone. I hope you get your issue figured out.

• 2014-04-30 02:41
  • FJS1

the rotation button on my camera does not work all I can do is take pictures of myself I would like to know how to fix this or how to adjust it I press the button and it doesn't rotate I can only take pictures of myself can anybody give me any advice on how to fix it

• 2014-04-27 18:12
  • NMvw

hi
how can i connect hdmi cable.?
i cant find hdmi setting in my phone...

• 2014-04-22 16:37
  • 6QHW

> In reply to sk tirmizi @ 2014-04-07 20:39 from uWTU - click to readuse clean master

• 2014-04-16 15:08
  • 2AYP

so far its a wonderful device

• 2014-04-11 07:11
  • fuNc

How to transfer app onto sd card in this phn ....plz hlp me

• 2014-04-07 20:39
  • uWTU

this phone is very good.even better than iphone 4s

• 2014-03-30 21:51
  • fsTx

I found this phone to be everything I could have wanted. Dependable, well built and highly functional.

• 2014-03-27 03:06
  • qTMu

> In reply to saiya @ 2013-12-25 08:40 from teqx - click to readYour battery was over used,or you must have tried charging it with a very low current or car charger, just connect your charger and charge for about 2hrs it'll boot automatically. It has happened to mine before.

• 2014-03-23 15:00
  • N9@T

please tell me which phone is better motorolla atrix hd or htc 8x ?

• 2014-03-21 16:25
  • uWI2

My wifi is not working. how to fix it. please help

• 2014-03-21 13:19
  • PDWr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-21 19:41 from NHYg - click to readit takes a Motorola EB 20 battery, easy to find on ebay or amazon. larger EB40 battery fits with a little modification. You just need a tool to remove the back cover and a T5 Torx screwdriver. Google "Atrix HD battery replacement" and you will find plenty of info.

• 2014-02-25 22:34
  • qbAr

I need a battery but there's none available!!! HELPPPP

• 2014-02-21 19:41
  • NHYg

Assume mobile i use this mobile its good very fast and reliable when you put load on it or variety of ass load it it do not hang and running fast..
battery life is very good
some people talk about its battery life but i personally use this this its good ,,,

• 2014-02-05 12:04
  • 6P$2

The device is not slow. If you are talking about the wifi connection, then it depends on the speed of your connection. The HD is a wonderful phone all the way around. I do not understand some of the complaints which seem frivious to me

• 2014-02-03 06:00
  • 4$ri

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-14 20:58 from 4%3Q - click to readIt's slow because you loaded a crapload of free apps. The ads arent biilt into the phone, the free apps pop them up, thats the reason they're free smh these same apps automatically open themselves in the background, killing battery life and slowing the phone down tremendously.
You're blaming the phone, when the problem is you're loading it with free-versions instead of spending your money, this would happen with any phone if you're treating it like this.
I was having the same issue and I deleted them, now I havent seen an add since, live wallpapers are full of them especially.

• 2014-01-15 21:55
  • 8yQY

> In reply to Looking for moto @ 2014-01-12 06:38 from K4UZ - click to readi use both model .
the only problem in atrix hd is battery life . so if you are heavy user its not good for you .

moto g have very good batery . display is same with atrix hd .

its nice phone . buy camera is alittle poor than atrix hd .

and atrix have sd card slot and hdmi port .

• 2014-01-15 11:55
  • L6ZN

I'm between atrix HD or moto g, which one is better? The 1st has better camera and build quality, and GPU. The 2nd better processor, sound, and battery life. Thanx in advance.

• 2014-01-12 06:38
  • K4UZ

> In reply to saiya @ 2013-12-25 08:40 from teqx - click to readYour atrix is in a frozen state.......you need to hold down the power and the down volume for about 20 seconds. Pressing the power button by itself does nothing! After 20 seconds your phone should pop on and reset!

• 2014-01-07 12:56
  • 4@7@

I have had the Atrix HD and the Atrix 2, both have their pros and cons, but both have made me a Motorola believer because the HTC Droid Incredible I had, well reception sucked! lol The Atrix 2 had the better reception, but the Atrix HD had the better voice quality. Just asking for some opinions on what smartphone, no matter the brand, gets the best long range reception? I can deal with lower volume, I am after reception(live in a rural wooded area/region of U.S.). Or is the Atrix 2 about the best?

• 2014-01-01 13:40
  • 8aix
Total of 337 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX HD MB886.