Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6

I'm between atrix HD or moto g, which one is better? The 1st has better camera and build quality, and GPU. The 2nd better processor, sound, and battery life. Thanx in advance.

• 2014-01-12 06:38
  • K4UZ

> In reply to saiya @ 2013-12-25 08:40 from teqx - click to readYour atrix is in a frozen state.......you need to hold down the power and the down volume for about 20 seconds. Pressing the power button by itself does nothing! After 20 seconds your phone should pop on and reset!

• 2014-01-07 12:56
  • 4@7@

I have had the Atrix HD and the Atrix 2, both have their pros and cons, but both have made me a Motorola believer because the HTC Droid Incredible I had, well reception sucked! lol The Atrix 2 had the better reception, but the Atrix HD had the better voice quality. Just asking for some opinions on what smartphone, no matter the brand, gets the best long range reception? I can deal with lower volume, I am after reception(live in a rural wooded area/region of U.S.). Or is the Atrix 2 about the best?

• 2014-01-01 13:40
  • 8aix

One of the Beg for buks Headsets available,,

I love this,,,

currently running MIUI V5.

Butter smoth... Best batter life...

Thanks XDA

• 2013-12-29 07:20
  • PFBn

> In reply to eric55 @ 2013-12-27 16:00 from NR2b - click to readto be honest none of the motorola phones have good cameras, bu still i like their tough make. non of them feel like a toy phone

• 2013-12-28 22:21
  • LuWM

I have been using HD atrix for the last few months. I find it the best one I m really satisfied with its performance

• 2013-12-28 17:39
  • fBhn

• 2013-12-28 17:29
  • fBhn

I wonder if the camera of this phone is good?

• 2013-12-27 16:00
  • NR2b

my atrix hd is not working.the phone is not turning on...why whts the reason

• 2013-12-25 08:40
  • teqx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-19 16:31 from bJ9f - click to readsorry....i just bought this cell...and it's running pretty well...its wifi connection is amazing...maybe yours is going through a few issues

• 2013-12-24 06:04
  • Kkn8

overall this phone is outstanding but i am facing problem in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity may be it problem relates to hardware or software issue can anybody guid me about that issue ?

• 2013-12-19 16:31
  • bJ9f

> In reply to jlunda7676 @ 2013-10-27 19:12 from Sam8 - click to readBetter than Galaxy S2 phones

• 2013-12-17 13:06
  • LxxI

Can you use offline voice search with this phone? I've read that some phones can't use it due to hardware limitations.
For example I have a Motorola Defy+ with a Custom ROM and I've updated the Google Search App but I can't download the data for offline voice search.
I would like my next smartphone to be able to use this option and I'm considering this one.

• 2013-11-25 23:14
  • i{}s

Have the matrix HD for a year now and I will stick with moto products from here on out very few issues with this phone, moto really did good with the blend of good technology at an affordable price,I have bought phones that cost more and within a couple of months they freeze or get viruses, not this phone job well do to moto and Google for a great which I will be happy to Finnish out a 2 year contract with thank you!!!

• 2013-11-23 18:56
  • Im5x

yes i have hotspot 3g

• 2013-11-20 12:25
  • 8DxX

can I use this phone on HotSpot mode to share my 3g???

• 2013-11-20 03:56
  • 85FQ

Motorola seems to be the winning
company this year and next "!!motorola is the
best!!"

• 2013-11-20 02:10
  • 8DxX

this phone is getting android 4.4 kit kat!!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-11-19 21:38
  • qQ3y

I have seen that Motorola plans to upgrade their phones of 2012 and 2013 to kikat hope update hd motorola atrix kikat look on their website updates

• 2013-11-17 04:49
  • 8DxX

very good smartphone will see that
motorola has implemented a very good
processor 1.5 krait S4plus and powerful
Adreno 225 graphics processor is going to
125 million triangles per second motorola
hopefully continue on the right path

• 2013-11-16 01:44
  • 8DxX
Total of 320 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX HD MB886.