Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-21 19:41 from NHYg - click to readit takes a Motorola EB 20 battery, easy to find on ebay or amazon. larger EB40 battery fits with a little modification. You just need a tool to remove the back cover and a T5 Torx screwdriver. Google "Atrix HD battery replacement" and you will find plenty of info.

• 2014-02-25 22:34
  • qbAr

I need a battery but there's none available!!! HELPPPP

• 2014-02-21 19:41
  • NHYg

Assume mobile i use this mobile its good very fast and reliable when you put load on it or variety of ass load it it do not hang and running fast..
battery life is very good
some people talk about its battery life but i personally use this this its good ,,,

• 2014-02-05 12:04
  • 6P$2

The device is not slow. If you are talking about the wifi connection, then it depends on the speed of your connection. The HD is a wonderful phone all the way around. I do not understand some of the complaints which seem frivious to me

• 2014-02-03 06:00
  • 4$ri

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-14 20:58 from 4%3Q - click to readIt's slow because you loaded a crapload of free apps. The ads arent biilt into the phone, the free apps pop them up, thats the reason they're free smh these same apps automatically open themselves in the background, killing battery life and slowing the phone down tremendously.
You're blaming the phone, when the problem is you're loading it with free-versions instead of spending your money, this would happen with any phone if you're treating it like this.
I was having the same issue and I deleted them, now I havent seen an add since, live wallpapers are full of them especially.

• 2014-01-15 21:55
  • 8yQY

> In reply to Looking for moto @ 2014-01-12 06:38 from K4UZ - click to readi use both model .
the only problem in atrix hd is battery life . so if you are heavy user its not good for you .

moto g have very good batery . display is same with atrix hd .

its nice phone . buy camera is alittle poor than atrix hd .

and atrix have sd card slot and hdmi port .

• 2014-01-15 11:55
  • L6ZN

I'm between atrix HD or moto g, which one is better? The 1st has better camera and build quality, and GPU. The 2nd better processor, sound, and battery life. Thanx in advance.

• 2014-01-12 06:38
  • K4UZ

> In reply to saiya @ 2013-12-25 08:40 from teqx - click to readYour atrix is in a frozen state.......you need to hold down the power and the down volume for about 20 seconds. Pressing the power button by itself does nothing! After 20 seconds your phone should pop on and reset!

• 2014-01-07 12:56
  • 4@7@

I have had the Atrix HD and the Atrix 2, both have their pros and cons, but both have made me a Motorola believer because the HTC Droid Incredible I had, well reception sucked! lol The Atrix 2 had the better reception, but the Atrix HD had the better voice quality. Just asking for some opinions on what smartphone, no matter the brand, gets the best long range reception? I can deal with lower volume, I am after reception(live in a rural wooded area/region of U.S.). Or is the Atrix 2 about the best?

• 2014-01-01 13:40
  • 8aix

One of the Beg for buks Headsets available,,

I love this,,,

currently running MIUI V5.

Butter smoth... Best batter life...

Thanks XDA

• 2013-12-29 07:20
  • PFBn

> In reply to eric55 @ 2013-12-27 16:00 from NR2b - click to readto be honest none of the motorola phones have good cameras, bu still i like their tough make. non of them feel like a toy phone

• 2013-12-28 22:21
  • LuWM

I have been using HD atrix for the last few months. I find it the best one I m really satisfied with its performance

• 2013-12-28 17:39
  • fBhn

• 2013-12-28 17:29
  • fBhn

I wonder if the camera of this phone is good?

• 2013-12-27 16:00
  • NR2b

my atrix hd is not working.the phone is not turning on...why whts the reason

• 2013-12-25 08:40
  • teqx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-19 16:31 from bJ9f - click to readsorry....i just bought this cell...and it's running pretty well...its wifi connection is amazing...maybe yours is going through a few issues

• 2013-12-24 06:04
  • Kkn8

overall this phone is outstanding but i am facing problem in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity may be it problem relates to hardware or software issue can anybody guid me about that issue ?

• 2013-12-19 16:31
  • bJ9f

> In reply to jlunda7676 @ 2013-10-27 19:12 from Sam8 - click to readBetter than Galaxy S2 phones

• 2013-12-17 13:06
  • LxxI

Can you use offline voice search with this phone? I've read that some phones can't use it due to hardware limitations.
For example I have a Motorola Defy+ with a Custom ROM and I've updated the Google Search App but I can't download the data for offline voice search.
I would like my next smartphone to be able to use this option and I'm considering this one.

• 2013-11-25 23:14
  • i{}s

Have the matrix HD for a year now and I will stick with moto products from here on out very few issues with this phone, moto really did good with the blend of good technology at an affordable price,I have bought phones that cost more and within a couple of months they freeze or get viruses, not this phone job well do to moto and Google for a great which I will be happy to Finnish out a 2 year contract with thank you!!!

• 2013-11-23 18:56
  • Im5x
Total of 326 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX HD MB886.