Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.7

Can you use offline voice search with this phone? I've read that some phones can't use it due to hardware limitations.
For example I have a Motorola Defy+ with a Custom ROM and I've updated the Google Search App but I can't download the data for offline voice search.
I would like my next smartphone to be able to use this option and I'm considering this one.

• 2013-11-25 23:14
  • i{}s

Have the matrix HD for a year now and I will stick with moto products from here on out very few issues with this phone, moto really did good with the blend of good technology at an affordable price,I have bought phones that cost more and within a couple of months they freeze or get viruses, not this phone job well do to moto and Google for a great which I will be happy to Finnish out a 2 year contract with thank you!!!

• 2013-11-23 18:56
  • Im5x

yes i have hotspot 3g

• 2013-11-20 12:25
  • 8DxX

can I use this phone on HotSpot mode to share my 3g???

• 2013-11-20 03:56
  • 85FQ

Motorola seems to be the winning
company this year and next "!!motorola is the
best!!"

• 2013-11-20 02:10
  • 8DxX

this phone is getting android 4.4 kit kat!!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-11-19 21:38
  • qQ3y

I have seen that Motorola plans to upgrade their phones of 2012 and 2013 to kikat hope update hd motorola atrix kikat look on their website updates

• 2013-11-17 04:49
  • 8DxX

very good smartphone will see that
motorola has implemented a very good
processor 1.5 krait S4plus and powerful
Adreno 225 graphics processor is going to
125 million triangles per second motorola
hopefully continue on the right path

• 2013-11-16 01:44
  • 8DxX

This is the worst phone we have ever owned. Constant failure of functions. Extremely slow. Constantly batteling popup ads when trying to make a call. Apps constantly running in the background with no way to stop them running up data usage and running down the battery. Very low battery life. Will never buy another Motorola phone not worth the $500.00

• 2013-11-14 20:58
  • 4%3Q

excellent phone I tried and unlike what I was told is not bad on the contrary it is good or excellent with the video I can see almost the entire day (I can play games hdmi etc) in order the telephono not bad as you have your upgrade of kikat it will be even better! motorola alive!

• 2013-11-04 16:17
  • 8xtc

exellent phone: I tested this phone and honestly I have seen is very good in contrast to what they told me (until I can play my games hdmi) the only thing wrong is that it has a radio (but very soon update to kitkat)

• 2013-11-04 16:09
  • 8xtc

• 2013-11-04 16:06
  • LGvg

why doen't have a radio

• 2013-10-27 19:12
  • Sam8

> In reply to RANDY, CT @ 2013-09-20 04:33 from N80e - click to readSo, you wrote the review on 9/20/13, you bought the phone on 9/3/13, and you say you've had the phone for 4 months? Do what?

• 2013-10-11 06:03
  • 8ahk

I have used the atrix HD for a few months now. It feels durable enough to not care when throwing it around ( just on desks, car and pocket, not dropping it on the floor ). The camera is not the best but adequate at best for posting pics online. My battery last 2 days with light to moderate use. I have juice defender app, disabled the widgets (esp the 3 circle one which drains the battery faster) and lower the screen brightness to less than half. I have a nexus 4 and my atrix hd battery lasts longer. The android experience seems nexus like except for those darn AT&T apps that can't be deleted.

• 2013-10-08 15:57
  • 4{S7

good afternoon I'm from Panama and I have this team almost four months with me and this updated version is 4.1.1 I wonder if a new update for the device to 4.2.2 or 4.3 as I love the phone and would be a shame that not send a new update via ota and that the launch date my atrix hd is the at & t and this freed await your prompt response thanks and best regards

• 2013-10-07 19:22
  • Pd2x

• 2013-10-07 19:14
  • Pd2x

Amazing Phone for the price band. Only the low light issue is there which may get corrected by some update. Highly recommended.

• 2013-09-29 10:25
  • bC6w

One of the best and super fast phone I've ever had. Highly recommended.

• 2013-09-24 20:29
  • waUe

Hi, i've had the Atrix HD now about 4 months. So far it's fantastic. No problems yet. Got it NEW from bestbuy on 9/3/13 they only had one more left. I definately say motorola is the best from my hands on experience with many cell phones. I hope google keeps the motorola team who made these GREAT Atrix 4g and HD phones. Fantastic speakerphone loud and clear which by far beats any other phone iv'e had, xperia, htc, iphony, lg, samsung was very very poor but people keep buying these lowgrade phones and these companies are making them like crazy. The radio transmitters and receivers in the motorola phones are the best on the market which makes for superior unsurpassed call dependability and clarity. I mean isn't that our main use and most important use of a cell phone ??? Thank You Motorola,, BRAVO,, Expertise

• 2013-09-20 04:33
  • N80e
Total of 328 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX HD MB886.