Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6

tell me plz how to move or transfer apps from phone memory to sdcard ?? send me procedure plz

• 2013-07-14 14:51
  • KI6x

tell how to move apps to sdcard in atrix hd if there is no opt ..plz tell how is to make possible?

email me : astute90@hotmail.com

• 2013-07-14 14:49
  • KI6x

rate this plz

• 2013-07-03 10:03
  • PxKf

I have had this phone for sometime now and I like it. No problems. My battery is good. Picture is good and I like the camera. All around thumbs up! I do recommend the phone

• 2013-06-16 03:44
  • j{Q$

My Atrix HD has a screen problem, it appeared black line in display from top to down, I didnt even drop it down, it just appeared. What can I do? Please someone help me......!

• 2013-06-15 09:00
  • ftPk

Swapping out the battery involves a T-4 and T-5 screwdriver, something flat to work under the battery to work the adhesive loose from the phone, and a small precision blade. You have to cut a small section of unused plastic from a plate so the new thicker battery can sit in there correctly.
It is not for those nervous about taking apart a phone and voiding the warranty. I've done it, and mine works great with just a minor bulge on the back cover.

• 2013-06-13 18:13
  • 9xFx

> In reply to SMD @ 2013-01-18 15:55 from 2S{N - click to readHow do you swap batterries for the Razr Maxx HD Battery.

• 2013-06-06 07:03
  • qIvP

I really like this phone. No problems except the battery life

• 2013-05-30 09:22
  • RbqJ

> In reply to skeevydude @ 2013-04-28 16:07 from QL%t - click to readyou mean there's a non AT&T Atrix HD?!

• 2013-04-30 16:36
  • 6%u6

If you're going to suggest the root & sqlite tweak for hotspots, there is an easier way. Install the Atrix HD stock Mexican Retail rom since it doesn't contain any entitlement checks and tethering and hotspots are available for everyone regardless of carrier limitations. Go to XDA's Atrix HD forums for more help if needed.

• 2013-04-28 16:07
  • QL%t
  • F

> In reply to raajv @ 2013-04-26 07:04 from tUwy - click to readOption 1: root your phone, install SQLite Editor, disable "entitlement check" in system settings with SQLE. Google "AT&T mobile hotspot entitlement check" for detailed steps.
Option 2: Install Foxfi. No need to root, but you need to buy the full version for unlimited use.
Option 3: Exchange it for a non AT&T phone if at all possible.

• 2013-04-27 18:45
  • 6cfJ

> In reply to GlacierGlider @ 2013-03-27 00:45 from 7y2P - click to readi bought this phone very recently thru ebay (online), but I am not able to use tethering hotspot, it is showing account not set up for Mobile Hotspot.
pls. guide me to use this facility.

• 2013-04-26 07:04
  • tUwy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-17 08:08 from SfV6 - click to readHi, can you describe how to replace battery, as it is non-removable on this model.

• 2013-04-26 05:48
  • vMg}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-02 22:04 from 41hX - click to readif u have battery issues, then try gold extended batteries. and use battery saving programs. i increased mine like x2 times last longer.

• 2013-04-17 08:08
  • SfV6

I just bought this phone I have had it for a week. It took a day or two to get used to. I had an HTC inspire for two years and any battery life is better than that phone. I have been impressed with the speed and visual gui. in all it is a phone what more do you want it to do? it does everything I need it to do and the battery last's till the evening so about 12hrs then back to charger, but i keep a car charger and wall charger at work as well just in case of large usage.

• 2013-04-02 22:04
  • 41hX

> In reply to jshfchtr @ 2013-02-27 13:55 from 40rs - click to readSounds like you really don't know how to use this phone. This is one of the best phones I have ever owned. Sure it has its issues like any phone but if you treat it right, it works just fine. I dropped mine from an 10 foot catwalk at work and it did just fine.I only have the rubber case that comes with the dash/window mount and that is all I have needed. My only complaint is that he battery goes down to quickly. Everyone is giving bad reviews for this phone, but I say buy it, it is a great phone.

• 2013-03-27 00:45
  • 7y2P

I think this could be a good phone but there are some things that need to be worked out on it. The battery is one of them. My phone locked up on me last night. that is another.

• 2013-03-18 11:42
  • b9Ct

I've had to have this phone replaced 2x's. This phone is buggy, horrible battle life and cannot be relied on. I work in the public, so I need a phone that is dependable. The salesman at AT&T lied and said that it had a good battery life. But it was my mistake for not doing my research fist. My intentions that day was not to buy a phone. I WILL NEVERY BUY ANOTHER ATRIX HD

• 2013-03-15 19:10
  • 0275

Have only had phone about 6 weeks. Have already had the sim card replaced once & am thinking of takiing it in agaun! I have the otter box covers? Have had problems with when you turn phone back on after screen goes black it brings up some weird screens,that are burried in back of other things you can change.
Any suggestions???? Thanks

• 2013-03-07 23:34
  • 8HPT
Total of 294 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX HD MB886.