Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6
7.7
7.7

Definitely not truthful about the battery! My battery might last 1 day if on standby most of the day. I have to charge every day, and if not, it will be dead by the next morning! I guess that's why the battery cannot easily be removed! Money racket just like everything else in the world!

• 2013-08-25 01:06
  • jD3f

my phone just quit on me

• 2013-08-20 22:39
  • IvdW

One of the best phones money can buy. It does many complicated stuff without any fuss. I can vouch this phone as the best value for money droid available till date.

• 2013-08-13 17:20
  • vI7C

The best phone I have till now(and I try some). Even with standard att rom.
I unlock the bootloader, flash CWM but no needed another rom.
With standard rom I don't have any reboots, or stucks.
For att rom the sigle modify was for tethering. It was explained on back review. Next step EB40 for great autonomy.

• 2013-07-29 12:10
  • 0Upg

> In reply to marcus @ 2012-10-15 11:55 from fqvi - click to readis the eb40 available in pakistan..if yes than where??
i need eb40 for hd atrix

• 2013-07-26 04:37
  • N@QK

> In reply to Hondo @ 2013-06-13 18:13 from 9xFx - click to readAre you a.... voiding the warranty, and bulging on backside?

• 2013-07-21 10:54
  • I8qH

How do you set a wallpaper for the lockscreen and a seperate one for the home screen?!?!? PLEASE HELP!

• 2013-07-15 19:09
  • FFhe

tell me plz how to move or transfer apps from phone memory to sdcard ?? send me procedure plz

• 2013-07-14 14:51
  • KI6x

tell how to move apps to sdcard in atrix hd if there is no opt ..plz tell how is to make possible?

email me : astute90@hotmail.com

• 2013-07-14 14:49
  • KI6x

rate this plz

• 2013-07-03 10:03
  • PxKf

I have had this phone for sometime now and I like it. No problems. My battery is good. Picture is good and I like the camera. All around thumbs up! I do recommend the phone

• 2013-06-16 03:44
  • j{Q$

My Atrix HD has a screen problem, it appeared black line in display from top to down, I didnt even drop it down, it just appeared. What can I do? Please someone help me......!

• 2013-06-15 09:00
  • ftPk

Swapping out the battery involves a T-4 and T-5 screwdriver, something flat to work under the battery to work the adhesive loose from the phone, and a small precision blade. You have to cut a small section of unused plastic from a plate so the new thicker battery can sit in there correctly.
It is not for those nervous about taking apart a phone and voiding the warranty. I've done it, and mine works great with just a minor bulge on the back cover.

• 2013-06-13 18:13
  • 9xFx

> In reply to SMD @ 2013-01-18 15:55 from 2S{N - click to readHow do you swap batterries for the Razr Maxx HD Battery.

• 2013-06-06 07:03
  • qIvP

I really like this phone. No problems except the battery life

• 2013-05-30 09:22
  • RbqJ

> In reply to skeevydude @ 2013-04-28 16:07 from QL%t - click to readyou mean there's a non AT&T Atrix HD?!

• 2013-04-30 16:36
  • 6%u6

If you're going to suggest the root & sqlite tweak for hotspots, there is an easier way. Install the Atrix HD stock Mexican Retail rom since it doesn't contain any entitlement checks and tethering and hotspots are available for everyone regardless of carrier limitations. Go to XDA's Atrix HD forums for more help if needed.

• 2013-04-28 16:07
  • QL%t
  • F

> In reply to raajv @ 2013-04-26 07:04 from tUwy - click to readOption 1: root your phone, install SQLite Editor, disable "entitlement check" in system settings with SQLE. Google "AT&T mobile hotspot entitlement check" for detailed steps.
Option 2: Install Foxfi. No need to root, but you need to buy the full version for unlimited use.
Option 3: Exchange it for a non AT&T phone if at all possible.

• 2013-04-27 18:45
  • 6cfJ

> In reply to GlacierGlider @ 2013-03-27 00:45 from 7y2P - click to readi bought this phone very recently thru ebay (online), but I am not able to use tethering hotspot, it is showing account not set up for Mobile Hotspot.
pls. guide me to use this facility.

• 2013-04-26 07:04
  • tUwy
Total of 321 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX HD MB886.