Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.6

exellent phone: I tested this phone and honestly I have seen is very good in contrast to what they told me (until I can play my games hdmi) the only thing wrong is that it has a radio (but very soon update to kitkat)

• 2013-11-04 16:06
  • LGvg

why doen't have a radio

• 2013-10-27 19:12
  • Sam8

> In reply to RANDY, CT @ 2013-09-20 04:33 from N80e - click to readSo, you wrote the review on 9/20/13, you bought the phone on 9/3/13, and you say you've had the phone for 4 months? Do what?

• 2013-10-11 06:03
  • 8ahk

I have used the atrix HD for a few months now. It feels durable enough to not care when throwing it around ( just on desks, car and pocket, not dropping it on the floor ). The camera is not the best but adequate at best for posting pics online. My battery last 2 days with light to moderate use. I have juice defender app, disabled the widgets (esp the 3 circle one which drains the battery faster) and lower the screen brightness to less than half. I have a nexus 4 and my atrix hd battery lasts longer. The android experience seems nexus like except for those darn AT&T apps that can't be deleted.

• 2013-10-08 15:57
  • 4{S7

good afternoon I'm from Panama and I have this team almost four months with me and this updated version is 4.1.1 I wonder if a new update for the device to 4.2.2 or 4.3 as I love the phone and would be a shame that not send a new update via ota and that the launch date my atrix hd is the at & t and this freed await your prompt response thanks and best regards

• 2013-10-07 19:22
  • Pd2x

• 2013-10-07 19:14
  • Pd2x

Amazing Phone for the price band. Only the low light issue is there which may get corrected by some update. Highly recommended.

• 2013-09-29 10:25
  • bC6w

One of the best and super fast phone I've ever had. Highly recommended.

• 2013-09-24 20:29
  • waUe

Hi, i've had the Atrix HD now about 4 months. So far it's fantastic. No problems yet. Got it NEW from bestbuy on 9/3/13 they only had one more left. I definately say motorola is the best from my hands on experience with many cell phones. I hope google keeps the motorola team who made these GREAT Atrix 4g and HD phones. Fantastic speakerphone loud and clear which by far beats any other phone iv'e had, xperia, htc, iphony, lg, samsung was very very poor but people keep buying these lowgrade phones and these companies are making them like crazy. The radio transmitters and receivers in the motorola phones are the best on the market which makes for superior unsurpassed call dependability and clarity. I mean isn't that our main use and most important use of a cell phone ??? Thank You Motorola,, BRAVO,, Expertise

• 2013-09-20 04:33
  • N80e

Update your apn. Go to Net10's website to get the info

• 2013-09-19 07:30
  • jZFs

> In reply to boni @ 2013-09-12 22:57 from rrdM - click to readAlso I Lovo It...............

• 2013-09-18 08:14
  • Iw3u

I hate the atrix, I'm on my 5th one due to warranty exchange and it is the worst phone, short battery life, freezes all the time. Got an early upgrade because of all the problems. Don't buy this phone, if you did sorry for you.

• 2013-09-17 14:07
  • kL1B

have net10 service and cant get my internet working the wi-fi works that it hotspot only anyone no how to fix this

• 2013-09-15 02:27
  • ICwk

I love this phone

• 2013-09-12 22:57
  • rrdM

i love my atrix hd

• 2013-09-09 21:20
  • L6Zy

> In reply to valyvis10 @ 2013-07-29 12:10 from 0Upg - click to readmy phone got bricked recently ... cant find the boot loader file .. there's a green light on while charging .. tried the hard reset and other stuff ... nothing happeing ...

• 2013-09-01 11:05
  • 6PEk

Definitely not truthful about the battery! My battery might last 1 day if on standby most of the day. I have to charge every day, and if not, it will be dead by the next morning! I guess that's why the battery cannot easily be removed! Money racket just like everything else in the world!

• 2013-08-25 01:06
  • jD3f

my phone just quit on me

• 2013-08-20 22:39
  • IvdW

One of the best phones money can buy. It does many complicated stuff without any fuss. I can vouch this phone as the best value for money droid available till date.

• 2013-08-13 17:20
  • vI7C

The best phone I have till now(and I try some). Even with standard att rom.
I unlock the bootloader, flash CWM but no needed another rom.
With standard rom I don't have any reboots, or stucks.
For att rom the sigle modify was for tethering. It was explained on back review. Next step EB40 for great autonomy.

• 2013-07-29 12:10
  • 0Upg
Total of 337 user reviews and opinions for Motorola ATRIX HD MB886.