Motorola BRAVO MB520 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.2
7.3
7.4

> In reply to 520nutz @ 2013-08-19 11:36 from 49$D - click to readI completely agree with you. I have CM11 KitKat running on mine, with LITTLE TO NO LAG. Not bad at all for a phone from 2010. The only thing that could have made this phone better would have been a front facing camera. This phone has a crisp screen, good sound quality, and is loaded with features like Wifi Hotspot capability and FM Radio. The phone can be laggy on stock Motorola Android, but installing a Custom ROM will show you just how much potential this little device has!

Also, in terms of the specs, there is an error. The specs sheet says this can only capture video at CIF resolution. This is not true. This phone can record videos at VGA resolution (but I am not sure how many FPS it gets in VGA video mode).

• 2014-07-22 15:58
  • 0dMa

a friend says he keeps receiving multiples of the same text from me. How do I turn off this feature whatever/wherever it is?

Thanks.

• 2014-07-20 20:12
  • 0d$J

Thanks.

• 2014-07-20 20:02
  • 0d$J

i reset my phone moto MB520 AT&T but when i switc it on it always ask checking for data connectivity what the hell is this and one more thing this divice not response for 3g network

• 2014-02-25 05:22
  • utFG

Hey man I need help everytime I lock my screen the musc player stops little help will be awesome

• 2014-01-30 19:16
  • t7E4

Can this phone serve as a wifi hotspot for my laptop?

• 2014-01-10 04:34
  • XrGG

> In reply to 520nutz @ 2013-08-19 11:36 from 49$D - click to readIhave an problem during I trying to set network type on 3g mode the network is gone shows no device please reply

• 2013-11-03 06:08
  • 7qJI

I still love this phone! I've had it since 2011 and it never missed a beat. You have to wipe/reload 3 times after each update or mod to make sure the software installs completely. This device was ahead of it's time for sure.....the form is perfect..just needs a forward camera for skype and some support from motorola.

• 2013-08-19 11:36
  • 49$D

Need help! Need to retrived deleted test messages. Can find a small version in recent folder but not all message is seen. Thanks

• 2013-06-20 23:45
  • 0Hy5

> In reply to runnerpwb @ 2012-05-04 21:33 from qaQp - click to readTry consumer cellular

• 2013-05-24 05:15
  • qGyD

> In reply to ELA @ 2013-03-08 23:56 from LJgq - click to readyou might try clearing your cache....
1. Open the browser on your Android phone.

2. Tap the menu key.

3. Tap the More options icon.

4. Tap the Settings button.

5. Tap the Clear Cache button.

6. Verify your choice by clicking the OK button when the verification menu pops up.

• 2013-04-27 05:38
  • 8HrQ

I love my phone it's so kool easy to hold n love that my man's pic is on it as my screen saver. Work's great it run's great just love it.

• 2013-04-09 05:52
  • qnKa

I'm pretty happy with this phone from moment zero! But it's been like two weeks since I can't use the camera :'(
It's pretty annoying and I can't seem to find proper info on how to solve it without wiping it.
Have any clues you can share? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

• 2013-03-08 23:56
  • LJgq

this is a good phone I rooted it( SuperOneClickv2.3.3-ShortFuse ), installed this SBF p4_kobe_umts_kobe_user_3.4.2-125_KOB_FFW-4_produ­ct-keys-ATT-US_ATT-signed.sbf with RSD Lite,then installed SndInitDefy_2.3.apk with side load wonder machine then went to recovery installed CM10-20120904-NIGHTLY-mb520.zip and the gapps for jelly bean only thing missing was camera app but there are plenty in the Play Store to chose also to help keep ram available level up get Task Killer by rechild I got the Pro version you do all that and you'll be very happy , also using a 32 gb sd card is a bit much I suggest max 16gb XDA is a good site for lots of info and use Google it works for me (personal opinion) I liked this phone so much I got several ( daughter,grand daughter,& gf) also the cm10 overclocks it to 1.0ghz.Have fun.

• 2013-03-08 18:18
  • kLy3

> In reply to mojo @ 2013-01-24 10:15 from 9xEf - click to readCM10-20120904-NIGHTLY-mb520.zip is what I use its info is on xda site only thing I saw missing in the apps is camera but in the play store there are many that will work

• 2013-03-08 17:59
  • kLy3

cant get out of the motoblurr page.new sim card from tmoble. i am fustrated

• 2013-02-06 22:02
  • 4Jqd

MIUI 2.3.7с - one of the best ROMs for Bravo. The only problem - sometimes WiFi freezing (big files download or after standby).

• 2013-01-24 22:56
  • gKib

Can we install gingerbread on this mobile? Is there a stable cyanogen mod released custom ROM?

• 2013-01-24 10:15
  • 9xEf

I'm having a heck of a time pairing this phone with my F150 truck "sync" bluetooth. I do get the necessary information from the truck but as I enter the number into the phone the process stops saying there was an error in the pairing process. Any assistance will be super.

• 2013-01-06 21:49
  • Yam2
Total of 98 user reviews and opinions for Motorola BRAVO MB520.