Motorola C118 - user opinions and reviews

my first phone

• 2014-09-20 07:14
  • rANI

+Cheap price
+Fairly scratch resistant glass screen and hit
+Store cellular data BTS (in the message)
+Excellent battery
+Excellent coverage(Antenna)
+Small size body
+local date
+Local menu language
+Alarm will sound if the antenna Cover is not
+...
-Fast Illegible of keyboard's text
-No SMS delivery report
-No speaker to talk(speaker phone)
-Echo during calls(Back to Opponent,His voice)
-No internal memory for incoming SMS (using SIM memory)
-Lack of internal memory to store the number of contacts (the SIM card memory is used)
-Not enough memory for SMSs that Posted
-Unable to retrieve quality message to multiple people simultaneously (supports up to 5 people) records only the first name and the recipient's name, others (4 others) there is no
-A few pieces of incoming long SMS because the old software and nonconforming with communication systems and No alarm sign it by SMS to mobile phone
*hoggat4@yahoo.com

• 2014-04-02 13:59
  • Lexg

My first phone, it's a nice phone

• 2014-03-10 22:28
  • PH0s

Its my First Mobile, i loven it.....

• 2014-02-20 11:59
  • vGW8

My 1st mob.i like it very much.

• 2013-12-18 17:32
  • U{IQ

We have been bored from this mobile since 2000...

• 2013-10-13 19:44
  • IT@G

very good mo.

• 2013-06-13 20:44
  • Y}K4

great phone for rough use...............

• 2013-05-28 15:38
  • Khu2

i have been using it for 7 years..

• 2013-05-15 16:36
  • U}}x

Help pleae I need a charging cable where can I obtain ? Great phone.
morgan.oz@esc.net.au

• 2013-02-08 05:13
  • vVx%

Great phone indeed, and one with no frills whatsoever. Though it belongs to my hall of fame, a word of advise to those considering buying one, that is of you can find one. This is a very basic phone. No alarm, or onboard memory. Just avery basic talk and text machine, with no pretensions .lovely to hold. Nice, cute and solid feel. Gets the job done. However a phone as basic as this can be a turn off at times when important features like an alarm or memory ate missing.

• 2012-11-29 23:50
  • U@nD

This phone has an outstanding battery life. The reception is perfect and has more bars than my iPhone.
Sound quality is excellent.Basic function.

• 2012-10-26 05:25
  • vxDx

spartan phone!!!Very good phone!!!

• 2012-10-16 01:51
  • pVjT

My very first mobile phone January 2007.. Great memories. Cutesy!! Can anyone tell me where I can get a charger for this phone. Australian plug type.

• 2012-10-07 09:08
  • rKhy

My Mate since Jan 2007. Now in my mobile hall of fame. fantastic sound. Solid build quality. Superb phone. Very basic phone. Battery life great. Almost nil memory. Mine is black in color. Just the right phone for everyday use. No frills but then no hassles too. Wish motorola made upgraded version in the same form, with a camera, video, 2GB mem and 3G. Moto is the best. Only bummer is the monophonic tone.

• 2012-05-07 12:35
  • rJJq

I am using this phone since Jan 2006. And man what a phone. The original battery still holds a charhe for 3 to 4days depending on the usage. A great hardy phone

• 2012-03-09 12:45
  • utBt

How do I add talk time to a pre-paid phone?I live in the US,I need help to add talk time to a friends phone that lives in a another Country Egypt,Cario.

• 2012-02-25 23:27
  • kEKR

I was given this C118 phone as a present a day before my NYSC posting to interior village of Nigeria where GSM signal was a rear phenomenon.It was fantastic among any other phones in signal quality reception.I'm still using it since 2006 till date as back-up outside strong network area.

• 2012-02-19 13:36
  • Mfxa

Tell me How is the Message Typing speed for this Phone ?

• 2012-02-15 12:47
  • KI1R

great phone

• 2012-02-04 06:20
  • U2h$
Total of 244 user reviews and opinions for Motorola C118.