has this mobile got a built-in hands-free speakerphone ? and if YES then how to activate it during calls ?
has this phone got a STOPWATCH as well ? if YES then where is the option located in this mobile ? cuz i never found the option despite so much of search!
plz help and anyone can answer plzzz:))
i m using this mobile from a month
slim set and attractive on seeing
slow typig speed and display
no speaker phone
keypad lock time is long
eco while talking between two motorala sets
i have one new problem that the backside cover(battery cover) is loose.this defect is only in my set or all sets are like that.pls
send me suggestion
what a cool phone, portable fit for this era. well can someone advice on how to download pictures & music pliz.
A very cool phone good things are FM sound is very nice keys are soft.
no neeed to buy any of hi fi phones just go for this one.
i have just bought it & its amazing could anyone pls tell me how to load picture and souns on this phone.
PLs. Reply On this Website only and in the same collom...!
i want to buy this phone, but i m little confused some body says it has a speakerphone and some body says it has not spker phone ,plz tell me any body what is true thanks
I think its b great cell which one could afford to buy, inspite of all these its main drawbacks are its low memory and a slower itap dictionary
It is very good phone....I use it such a long time bettry running.... voice clarity is very fine.... fm is very fine... good looking phone...
I got this phone 4 days back. And its good, The only thing is that Message typing is slow compared to any other handset
If you type in normal (traditional) way, Then itz fine. No problem
But if you Switch on iTAP mode (Dictonary mode) Then itz kinda way too SLOW. Apart from that Everything is fine
FM is fine too, No problem !
Message counter is missing . Thatz all
We have everything
1. Delivery report (a seperate folder for that)
2. And ability to clear INBOX, OUTBOX, DRAFT and everything at one Go. That option is also there
ANd one more bad thing is that
Default wallapapers are BAD ! kinda very bad if you ask me. But if you have GPRS then that shouldn't be a problem !
it's a good cellphone.if anybody wants to know about the difference this and j230i,all i can say is:
1.the FM sound quality of j230i is slightly better than c168.
2.although s'one said that c168 has 4096 display but i think it looks better than 60K j230i.if u don't believe,try 2 change the menu view of j230i with 3x3.oooh,it looks sooo bad.
3.the sms typing speed of j230 is faster than c168.
4.the model of c168 is far better than j230i.
5.i don't have any difficulties using GPRS w/c168 since this phone is already have setup for every provider in my country.w/ j230i we have 2 setup the GPRS first.and i think it's not simple although not to difficult either.
6.me and my friend agree that the c168 ringtone is better.my favourite are blue tile and rock solo.j230i has standard ringtone just like the SE previous models.
i think that's all.but the choice is depend on u!
it's amezing handset I like it too much.thanks motorola i m happy
This phone is great for the price I bought a day ago and am finding myself addicted to it the music...need say a word think of sms deliver notes,speaker phones for radio and bluetooth to enhance its features congrats motorolla
i have bought it and after all its a big dissapointment for me.motorola says its color display is 65k but its is 4096 color.so i think motorola should stop fooling everyone.its fm is not as good as se j230i.my friend has SE J230i.se is much better than moto.se color display is 65k.
I have this cell for about 2 months or so, than i decided to sell it coz it was not up to the standard comparing to other cell phones of the same price tag; i was not satisfied wid this set, because:
1. Sound quality in earpiece is not good as we compare it with other cell phones of the same price e.g Nokia 2300, Sony Ericson J230i, Se k300i, N 1110, N 2600.
2. Cell information is not available in this cell phone (which tells u the location of the cell where it is being used) i m quoting this coz my network provider (Telenor) is providing this service here in my country.
3. sms delivery report is absent, not a user friendly phone for a user who had previously using Nokia or Sonyericson phones.
4. Sound quality of Radio is average, it has good bass.... but depth is missing... if u really want to get this phone for fm than its fm quality is good but only when u change the headphones.... the headphones that comes wid it are of low quality.
5. The phone is made up of cheap plastic & is not tough as nokia or SE phones.
6. Very Very bad Display
1. Gprs speed is good.
2. battery backup is quite good.
3. weight & size is also good just 77 grams
4. Ringing tone sound is loud.
5. Radio only through headphones (no speaker) & fm signal reception is also poor comparing to other phones.
After all these good & bad things i finally decided to get rid of it... i sold it after two months.... and now i have decided to go for Sony Ericsson J230i.
1. J230i has good & large display compare to C168.
2. Cell information & delivery reports of sms also available.
3. Fm Radio quality is far better than C168 coz SE is providing the same headphones wid this phone as with SE K750i phone.
4 Battery backup is very good. 900mAh battery.
5. sound in earpiece is very good compare to C168.
6. Very much user friendly ... two options are available... nokia style & Menu style.
Well does this phone got message counter ? Well in only HUTCH (INDIA) you can know how many messages you have sent. But what about others? they dont have such an option.
I want to know whether this Phone has message counter or not ? If so where should i view it ?
After reading the reviews i want to go for this handset.
3 handsets which i would chose for are
1. Motorola C168
2. Nokia 2310
3. Nokia 2600
In motorola C168, will the delivery reports be displayed as information or will it come as a SMS in the inbox ?
And also i would like to know Which handset i should go for , keeping in mind the above 3.
Gotta get the handset in another week or so. Help me users
I have bought it for Rs.2850 and in this range it is the best buy.. Can anyone tell me how is its battery life .. talk time etc. ?
To view delivery reports go in to massage menu then press menu button (centre button), select sending history. thats all