Motorola C300 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.4
6.2
6.5

Fab fone, have had it for the past 6 years too and love it. I use it as a second phone though but def worth whatever i paid for it.

• 2009-04-08 20:39
  • 0Rty

I own this phone 6 years ago. It was a blue one. I liked that blue color. I have been using it for 2 years. Everything was OK. It's a good phone.

• 2009-03-02 20:13
  • PHfN

I had this phone close to a year in that time I had it, it truly stood up to my rough punishment,I've thrown this phone into the wall when I was annoyed about my ex ringing me and on a few occasions I've dropped drinks on it whilst at the pub and it even had a short dip in the pool which it still managed to work apart from the setting changing to silent which went straight back to it's normal after I put it on loud again so I thought it was a amazing cheap little phone that I would definitely recommend for kids to have as it does take a pretty good thrashing

• 2009-01-23 01:32
  • 2GQ6

i m using this phone since last 5 yrs and using it now too. nd its a god phone for basic functionality

• 2008-05-29 09:23
  • RKX7

I am using Motorola C300 for last 3 years. From yesterday, I am unable to make outward calls - it shows the message "Failed". I am able to receive inward calls.

I shifted my SIM card to another phone and I am able to make the outward calls. So there is no problem with my SIM card.

Can anyone help me.

• 2007-09-22 04:02
  • TR9m

I am using for last 5 years...it's is really good... it is robust and had some advantages over other phones of that time.. eg when a sms is recieved we can read it immediately...in other phones we have to first unlock and then read the message...and other thing if we press any of the buttons the light is on...in other phone this was not available...now a days many new facilities are present.....

• 2007-08-12 11:42
  • PUPa

hi..already use this phone for 5 years (since 2003) and still using it!..even though the space for msgs and phone numbers are very limited..but it's really tough and has a long livetime..frenz are surprised that i still using it for years..-irda from malaysia-

• 2007-06-14 09:37
  • EqLm

A nice, simple phone that will keep you entertainted with its great games and features. But Someone steal my :((

• 2006-06-29 18:22
  • Srte

mine sends ok, just keep trying.good luck

• 2006-03-10 18:08
  • mXEr

what a brilliant phone. Not the best but it does what is necessary. Have had it for FOUR years and no problems. Have a new phone now but am finding it hard to part with this one -love you sweetie

• 2006-03-10 18:06
  • mXEr

how can i send messages to friends overseas i have the right number and i have done it before but i dont know why it wont send them now...

• 2006-01-05 02:16
  • Ae8Q

i'm using this phone for more than 2 yrs.no problem at all.my baby has thrown this phone out of the window many times but nothing happened.a very good phone.but it gets scratched very soon.only have to change the cover. a nice phone for a lady.

• 2005-12-13 20:08
  • iUX4

c300 was my first fone.although i cannot say its bad,it is not good also.sms typing is hell.and no its not macho for men its cute little fone.
u can lock d keypad by pressing #.
2 turn off ringtone go settings and select vibrate only in sound settings.

• 2005-06-27 22:17
  • U2HE

Is it macho for men?????? .....................Royston

• 2005-06-25 17:08
  • RJiB

How do you access ringtones??? I have no audio file on my sim. Also how can I key lock the screen, sorry only had Nokias up to now..
Lee

• 2005-06-25 09:45
  • RLn5

this was my first ever phone it was gr8, i loved it best b&w fone i ever had, until it went around the washing machine and it got replaced by the crap!!!! nokia 3310

• 2005-06-15 20:06
  • n1cy

how did i switch the phone onto just vibrate or silent mode without it ringing. I keep trying but it keeps ringing very loud.

• 2005-05-10 13:49
  • S35r

its cool.. but i really want to change the coverr.. and now that i know its possible.. i shall =)

• 2005-04-13 13:26
  • AMFR

yes it is a v.good phone in the current time.
can u send how to change the language to english(c300)

• 2005-04-13 12:15
  • Uiww

I think the phone is a real looser, or else why did you withdraw it? Unfortunate part is that people like me were taken for a ride and were made to pay a large sum for your misadventures, after you decided to discontinue.Most unbecoming of Motorola.

• 2005-04-10 19:14
  • ij1A
Total of 67 user reviews and opinions for Motorola C300.