Motorola C331 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

6.2
5.8
5.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-11-14 16:59 from 40DN - click to readThis was my first phone too. I had it with cricKet for 4 years, then I switched to T-Mobile. How I don't miss this phone! The mechanism that charged the phone would always brek and I'd have to replace the charger. I could've used a brick and gotten more use out of it than this hunk of retro junk!

• 2010-01-01 11:38
  • q3Z@

my first phone i loved it and then somebody stole it!

• 2009-05-28 16:24
  • PGjU

tihs was my very first phone
loved it but it got wet an never came on again

• 2008-11-14 16:59
  • 40DN

this was my 2nd phone..i really loved it! but i lost it :( anyway..it was a good phone!

• 2007-07-08 19:44
  • p3yq

can the battery of this phone be remobed soi can buy a new one? someone told me its unremovable....is this true?!?!

• 2006-04-19 21:15
  • PYMt

It is a good phone. I oready use it 3 years , the function same like past year,too fast. But the battery life very short. This phone is nice, so i will promote this phone 2 u.

• 2005-09-06 16:46
  • RJiy

Your products design are very fine ;but you need to improve on your battery life.Mines battery is always dying just very quick .What shall I do now I am changing battery every week. Pat

• 2004-12-06 14:58

Motorola C330 available in Indonesia but...
Transmit Signal Power Quality: POOR
Receive Signal Quality: POOR.

• 2004-08-09 07:32

The performance is great, but the batteries are shitty.

• 2004-03-30 07:52

hi ,i have not seen the c330 series,cuz dats my phone type.

• 2003-07-18 02:00

nice one,how much cost of this instrument

• 2003-04-16 00:31

I can't download any ringtones in my phone i think that's not cool about the phone i spent money downloading the ringtone and alll i got is a message

• 2003-02-28 08:54

hello...

well this phone is a very good, and i going to shopping leather...

• 2003-02-27 02:35

I am having a problem with my voicemail notification at first I received the voicemail icon and now I do not. I called my service provider and had my voicemail reinstalled and it still does not work. I have not dropped my phone or gotten it wet to cause a problem. Also my battery only lasts for two days with no phone calls. With phone calls I can only make two or three before it goes dead.

• 2003-02-25 08:20

Please don't put me on the mailing list, but is this phone similar to Nokia.
Or are all cellular phones the same. We don't want a cellular phone operating degree to operate this phone.

• 2003-02-24 17:28

I like the phone. Very nice features

• 2003-02-14 06:22

There aren't any ringtones available for the C331. Why have the phone if I can't find any ringtones for it.

• 2002-12-28 21:45
Total of 17 user reviews and opinions for Motorola C331.