Motorola C332 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.0
6.8
6.4

This phone acts normally only a half a day then it beeps for another day and dyes.I never buy Motorola again.Has anyone sued Motorola for their fake battery life?Please do this-they claim 200 hours battery life.

• 2004-03-24 16:02

This piece of shit made my life miserable like hell. I loss two job interviews because of it. Half way into the conversation, it ran out of battery on me. If I could ever meet the engineer who built this shit, I wouldn't hesitate to shuffle the whole thing up his a--!

• 2004-03-13 08:59

The phone is terrible and I don't recommend it to anyone. I feel as if the Tmobile associate didn't have any knowledge of the phone or else he would have never recommended I waiste my money on something so poor on battery and cheap as merchandise. I had my sister and cousin get the same phone they two regret it.

• 2004-02-27 01:21

I"ve had this phone for 1 year and the battery still does not stay on longer. I,ve charge the battery all thru the night and when I use the phone next day the battery last about 10 minutes or less when I'm talking. Please let me know if this phone has a recall or if you can send me another phone.

• 2004-02-01 01:00

Garbage. The battery life is horrible that it wouldn't last an entire day with my frequent calls. And it's pathetic they implemented the built-in design for the battery. That's not all, however. I kept-on missing calls when I have it my pocket because the ringer isn't loud enough on the loudest setting. You have to be in a sound-proof room to hear the it ring. Vibrate? That shit stopped working after a few months. And yes, after three minutes of conversation, my call gets dropped. How pathetic is that? Do not, I repeat, DO NOT depend your life on this phone. This is my first and very last Motorola product I'll ever own. Never again.

• 2003-12-05 15:08

I have had this phone for 3 months.NOW THE BATTERY LASTS 3 SHORT(2 minutes) phone calls... I am taking it back for a refund or exchange. My friend has been through 2 phones already with the same problem. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. It worked great at first.

• 2003-11-03 07:25

battery life is very short @ half a yr

• 2003-10-14 06:17

i have the C332 model, but i have a problem, the stand-by time of the battery its very short (50 hours), why? if you say that is about 200 hours?

Camilo Gomez
Bogota - Colombia

• 2003-06-25 06:52

Sir what is the difference between Motorola C332 & Motorola C300. Why haven't you mentioned C300 in the website.

• 2003-06-20 21:58

i think this phone is sooooo cute i can't wait until my bday to go get it. from what i hear it has good service.

• 2003-05-20 04:01

in my opinion this phone is the worst phone i've ever had. Everyone that owns one that i know agrees. The battery last maybe an hour and thats it. its so weak that when the phone rings the melody slows down beacuse theres not enough power

• 2003-04-10 05:43

I'm having battery problems already. I just bought the phone three days ago and whenever I make a phone call, my battery runs low. And it's stupid because the battery is built in to the phone...so if you have battery problems, then you're gonna have to get a new phone. And I'm already having battery problems...

• 2003-04-03 09:48

What is the thecnology for this phone?
Gsm 1900, or gsm 900-1800.
I have this question bycause in others websites talk about the thecnology is gsm 1900.

• 2003-02-25 00:04

Yeah, this phone sux! It's cute and everything but I can't get to the internet to get my ringtone I bought so I wasted my money on the ringtone when they guy said that I could get one. Custumer Service was very rude too!!!!!!

• 2003-01-24 10:25

The phone is very cute. But the battery like is very short. My phone is completely dead with in 36 hours with just two 15 minute phone calls. It's only 2 months old. This is the third c332 that I have tried. All has the same problem, T-mobile said that the phones have a "known" calibration problem when it comes to the battery. Their suggest is to turn it off and let the battery remember where it left off, then turn it back on.

• 2003-01-08 11:25

Its a great cellphone, contain really good features. All basic funtions of PDA. This can organize all ur day,week,month even year. Good feather and look. I bought from Rogers, and steps for telling for how to use wasn't good, but in funtion its great.

• 2003-01-05 11:08

its just great i love it save me alot of money , the game are awesome too, with internet.

• 2002-12-14 02:32

I think the phone is neat. Its a good buy for all the features it has. If you're messing around with the MotoMixer though, the tones get messed up if you play with it too long.

• 2002-12-12 01:18

Where can I buy C332 in Vietnam? How much?

• 2002-11-14 01:18
Total of 39 user reviews and opinions for Motorola C332.