Motorola C450 - user opinions and reviews

6.1
6.2

• Kuldeep Kumar Sharma
  • Rating0

It was my second phone. An average phone of that time.

Not impressed in comparison with my first phone nokia 2100.

• 2012-09-30 10:44
  • sSRM

my first phone, still remember it, used to carry proudly, actually loved it. got it plastic wrapped and that handheld thread. oh they should upgrade it and launch again, very beautiful. i'll buy one. Anyone else?

• 2012-09-19 08:36
  • 2@db

Ohhhhhh,, this was my first phone,, it was regarded as a proud thing to carry this colour screened phone back then. i remember showing it to my frnds and they were like "wow - a colour screened phn ah''.... loved it

• 2012-08-04 07:51
  • X}tP

I am using this phone since 2002. Now I am using smt. new but my old Motorola C450 is still usefull. Even the battery can go about 4 days. I love that phone really. New phones are not really have the quality as this one.

• 2010-12-03 21:49
  • M0tM

oh my... this is my first cellphone...

• 2010-08-08 06:38
  • wrkq

this phone is grate. had it over 5years and its still working perfect.

• 2010-07-14 21:03
  • 8yM9

> In reply to petar @ 2003-12-24 00:16 from MNR% - click to readiwant moto c450 will u sell me urs,,,,,,,,

• 2009-05-14 10:59
  • tE$M

> In reply to Avinash @ 2007-08-07 21:05 from q}tP - click to readiwant moto c450 will u sell me urs,,,,,,,,

• 2009-05-14 10:57
  • tE$M

This phone sucked. Screen way too small. Resolution way too low. Keypad too tiny. You need long fingernails if you want to text a message... Overall - sucks.

• 2008-10-02 10:33
  • MJTC

> In reply to himartha @ 2008-08-21 06:34 from w9La - click to readPlease, anyone anyone, help me. I've been searching the web for 3 days to find the C450 driver.

The only thing I want is to connect my Motorola C450 to my PC to copy the pictures from the phone. I didn't get any installation CD's or manual whatsoever.

I've also found several drivers online but I can't sem to install them, there is no setup file, just some system files which, when opened, open up as a notepad file.

My email is niksa.mitrovic@st.t-com.hr, if anyone can help me, please plese do, I would be very grateful.

• 2008-09-02 20:12
  • MtrS

i wotn for c450 free ringtones

• 2008-08-21 06:34
  • w9La

> In reply to asd @ 2006-09-09 12:18 from nt@E - click to readmotorola phone C450 driver DOWNLOAD

seenu.9941@gmail.com

• 2008-08-14 13:32
  • 2T7c

hey guys i realized that many of u were looking for the drivers so i decided to look for one cause i got a phone like it as well. so this is the website that I've gotten but i haven't tried it out yet but u try and see if it works. here's the link

• 2008-08-10 19:44
  • LxJP

Can motorola c450 be charged through USB

• 2008-07-29 12:19
  • pcny

> In reply to thaiman @ 2007-07-18 06:34 from w6UJ - click to readwell i tried to do the same with a c350. you can get the program on torrent sites. i dont think i have a copy of it . sorry. if i remeber clearly the program was called mobile phone tools. although let me say.you can not do much with this phone. you will have to download all the ringtones from the wap application on your phone. however the only thing you can do is to synchronize your phone contacts and messages. if you want a phone where you can do a lot of stuff,but which does not tear up your pocket ,would be a motorola razr v3. let me know if oy need anymore help ..
God Bless

• 2008-07-22 00:31
  • 4AKp

hi I know that the motorola C450 is a cool phone but the only thing is that when i plug in my usb to the phone and to the computer to download music it always says to insert a cd to install the device. can you please e-mail me the software that would be greatfull .thanks

• 2007-08-07 21:05
  • q}tP

Dear Sir,

I would like to know about downloading motorola C450 softward to my computer. while i contact with my PC it is ask me to install the software for device. Could you plese e-mail me how can install softward of it to my PC.

Thanks, Thaiman

• 2007-07-18 06:34
  • w6UJ

the battery in mii phone has died and the charger won't charge it does any one no how to fix this?

• 2007-03-11 01:13
  • i2Xb

i need also the software for this phone my e-mail is alexandrecouture_73@sympatico.ca

• 2007-03-01 22:09
  • jR4x

can please some email me a link of where i could download a software for this fone. please. pacifistas@msn.com

• 2006-09-09 12:18
  • nt@E
Total of 118 user reviews and opinions for Motorola C450.