Motorola C550 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.0
6.8
6.8

i like myphone but i coulkd not load pictures and ring tone from a computer
it has no infra red or blue tooth neither the jack not availbe in my country....ethiopia

• 2006-09-09 11:27
  • S0ut

As a phone I get on well with it, and I get quick access to my mail on the internet. It is as good as any personal communicator.The stored pages feature is excellent.But its no good at photography. I want to upload and download photos and addresses/e-mails to the phone but can't trace the drivers/software. Anybody help me with this?

• 2006-08-31 12:38
  • NHHH

My Dad has this phone and belive me it's not worth it AT ALL!!!!!! It is SOOO SLOW, and the Camera quality is Sooooo Poor, why did they even bother with the camera???
The Display screeen is TINY!! And it's so plain nd ugly looking. I hate thos phone! I wouldn't buy it, it's no good.

• 2006-08-27 14:38
  • n1uU

I want to download photos to my computer.Can anyone help with free software & drivers.Thanks

• 2006-05-07 11:12
  • TS}G

This peace of phone is portable,has good screen colours but its weaknesses overide the positives.
It can't clearly pick signals from BTSs which are say 5 Kilometres away,the battery run time is so low,the buttons are not the best, the camera is not clear and it can't download ringtones.

• 2006-04-24 13:01
  • Sc55

I can see some people still need driver and software for the phone. You may want to try p2ktools for transfering pictures and midi files between PC and this mobile. Download p2ktools from download section at www.motomodders.com. I think they have the driver too, or you can try to download driver from www.motorolac.wz.cz. Good luck and happy hunting. I would also really like to hear anyone who has tried other sources.
Regz, /mike/

• 2006-03-27 17:26
  • PB{Y

some of u have the same prob which i had but i found d solution. Actually only those ringtones can b played on this mob which r downloaded via mms or gprs i.e. through air. if u download ringtones thru datacable it ll not ring if u assign it as ur ringtone.
u do one thing u send the downloaded ringtone via mms to such a no. which does not exist or even ur no.[ if mms service is not there 4m service provider] then that mms ll b there in ur outbox just read the mms store it with different name and thats it.
u ll b able to assign this as ur ringtone and dont forget to delete that orig. ringtone

ASHISH ANTURKAR
NAGPUR, INDIA

• 2006-03-25 19:54
  • PWYw

this mob. c550 is gr8 dont blame its screen its keypad. this 4037 color screen helps in long battry life. as its having vga camera so photos r just good on comp.screen.
ya i agree its software r not easily available . but overall its handy, worth for money. from last 2 years m not havin any prob

• 2006-03-25 19:46
  • PWYw

I need motorola c550 driver to connect to my PC.

• 2006-03-22 12:58
  • PU7I

i need motorola c550 driver to connect my phone to pc. is there anybody who have that driver to send me on my e-mail please??
my e-mail: ivanzd@net.hr

• 2006-03-21 22:55
  • mV2p

I can play the ring tones on my phone but i can't hear the tone when i get a call i ve tryied everything but still not working, can any one help me out pls? mail me @ spaldingbigb@hotmail.com

• 2006-03-13 19:15
  • N7C5

i need motorola c550 driver to connect my phone to pc

• 2006-03-10 02:01
  • MuPM

the least thing that i say (i have Motorola C550)
but the better thing to have all soft ware that belonge Motorola C550
so i want from you to sent them on my email
with margen of best whishes

• 2006-02-03 15:25
  • m}4H

Well, i like this phone. It was my first phone and i think for this is not bad. has a camera, poliphony,.....
Whats not god????

• 2006-01-25 13:21
  • T4Gs

Dont buy this crap arse peice of _____!!!!!Its junk....Its got a small bad quality screen coz of the bad quality screen the camera looks like crap too....The GAME is nothing at all.....The ringtones are crap and just never buy this phone....If you have rewind your life and brought this phone and you have any questions email me at indigobaird@yahoo.com.au.....

• 2006-01-18 13:01
  • yZyT

It's a good pise

• 2006-01-11 07:09
  • Uqqu

hey.! i have a c550 unit.. it's actually a gift from my mom.. so i'm taking good care of it..., i do love it in some ways but when it comes to features i'm actually disappointed..i always had a hard time downloading stuffs for it..nwaez..thanks!

• 2006-01-07 02:53
  • PEGe

this fone aint no good u see. the screen is too small the camera is bad the games r the worst ive eva played the buttons r also small, i regret gettin this fone big time!!!
wata waste of money.. gawd..

• 2005-12-24 14:57
  • im4T

yeh.. i'll tell u why u shouldnt get it. cauz this is the crapest phone ever! the camera sux, bad ringtones, and the games suck big time. i got this phone, and i hate it. thats why im getting a new one =P

• 2005-12-23 11:00
  • RNV3

why the hell r all u people so desperate to get the software 4 this fone??? anyways this fone looks alrite. camera, polytones everything. and the price is sooooooooo cheap. i dont see why the hell i shouldnt get it.

• 2005-10-15 06:56
  • iiq2
Total of 248 user reviews and opinions for Motorola C550.