Motorola C550 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.0
6.8
6.8

it sucks because its buttons are too small!!!
you can't write a message if you don't have a pianist hand...

• 2005-09-08 23:58
  • BNUV

hey dude download MOBILedit! dam they got every single phon ething in there, u just need the cable...ur welcome!

• 2005-08-22 09:17
  • Yex7

where i can find games for it?

• 2005-07-22 11:17
  • mjuH

if some one out there has managed to find a driver to put pics from the phone to the computer please let me know Motorola told me to look on Google but they wouldn't tell me what program because it would not be one of there's I said well why don't you make one!!!!!!!!

• 2005-07-19 07:28
  • imjQ

It is a very nice small phone. I've been using it for almost a year now. Just know how to personalise and customize it and you will enjoy it. it can even play AMR files. and th audio quality(midi) is superb!

• 2005-07-11 00:19
  • iT0d
  • elmanani abdelmajid
  • Rating0

i want to get driver to put my photos in my pc can you help me to do thtt thank you very mutch

• 2005-07-10 05:35
  • ShB%

hey guys.. i have heard so many bad things about this phone, that i just would like to give my comment. i had this phone for almost a year and i think its a great phone, the camera can take good pictures if u change the colour of the photo ect. anyway its a cell phone not a cell camera. the ringtones is brilliant as well. if u want more and better features for ur phone u have to be able to pay more money. if u disagree be free to email me.

• 2005-06-28 12:55
  • Nxsf

hey guys,
well iv had this fone for about 9mnths now and think it great! very sturdy fone........ive knocked it and dropped it even spilled water on it and it still goes strong. yes the camera isnt all the good...but most sales ppl wld tel u its to be expected. but only recently ive run into a problem..my charger broke and my fone is completly dead..only to find that one place in brisbane stockes my charger!!! does anyone no of a charger other that the C550's i can use?? please email me or post msg a reply asap.

• 2005-06-14 09:17
  • ij5Q

i got this fone 2 years ago i think it is a fab fone 2 have it could b better but overall i think it is a really nice fone 2 have!

• 2005-06-01 18:11
  • m9G5

This is the worst mobile phone I've ever had along with another old Motorola which got disconneted while talking.

I haven't been able of finding the driver to download the pictures and people keep asking me if I am talking from inside a swimming pool. Not to forget the menus, you never know where to find what you're looking for.

Now a friend lend me an old, not multimedia mobile phone. People now understand me when I call them.

I will never, never, never again buy a Motorola phone. Or any other Motorola stuff.

• 2005-06-01 12:45
  • mbEB

Good day, please mail me step for step how to activate mms, i already phoned MTN (service provider), & i still cant get it right, PLEASE mail me exactly what steps i need to follow. Thanks

• 2005-05-31 14:21
  • N94j

Well i got this fone yesterday and i think its one of the best fones out there and i mean i should no coz i'm someone that changes their fone every few months and i think it is a great fone and will be defo keepin this fone alot longer then a few months!!! the camera isn't great but at least it comes with one!

• 2005-05-26 12:02
  • iLTH

at a first glimpse of this phone you get a bad feeling about the tincy screen, and bad camera but the features are allright.

• 2005-05-24 19:42
  • S1hA

this phone is pathetic the camera is rubbish and the screen is way too small. the buttons hardly work. the ringtones are rubbish i bought mine i have now smashed it with a hammer because it is pathetic. worse phone that i have ever known.

• 2005-04-29 16:57
  • iGL9

have u guyz tried the software(MOBILE EDIT) its cool it works on many mobiles brands so check it out .May be u find something in it ok.
plz let me know the result okiez

• 2005-04-18 17:56
  • P%ba

Cannot upload pics from Motorola C550 to computer. Downloaded the pskman driver - absolutely useless! aleardy tried all sources in USA and India but in vain. just no value for money spend, is motorola listening? Has anyone got a tried and reliable driver for the C550?

• 2005-02-25 08:56
  • RK25

read all the other messages,I ve the same problem wish the jokers who made this phone will be kind to us,otherwise good phone (like the ringtones)

• 2005-02-20 19:33
  • PA%t

Cannot upload pics from Motorola C550 to computer. Downloaded the pskman driver - absolutely useless! Has anyone got a tried and reliable driver for the C550?

• 2005-02-20 13:18
  • RNT@

hiyya
i really,really,really,really need to download some pix onto ma pc so lemme know da latest info.and how do i get da service provider's name off the screen?

• 2005-02-11 12:56
  • mtu2

bullshit this phone is good but ...no software to downloads the pic and polyponic
y the motorola dont build the software...bullshit 6 monts i try to fine the software...but the result...is 0...

• 2005-02-07 04:20
  • PIWj
Total of 247 user reviews and opinions for Motorola C550.