Motorola DEFY+ - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.3
7.3
6.6

> In reply to louiephp @ 2013-12-01 18:16 from t7Mb - click to readDownload frama root application and install it ,it automatically root your phone without risk.

• 2013-12-20 17:29
  • uvK8

> In reply to louiephp @ 2013-12-01 18:16 from t7Mb - click to readXda developers i ve already done my mb 526 on 4.2.2 after rooting and covery change

• 2013-12-07 12:02
  • 0UpL

Every time i take a photo, after some times the photos gets deleted or missing by itself. Anyone has any idea on how to solve this?

• 2013-12-05 04:51
  • tuei

> In reply to messiah @ 2013-11-10 22:49 from vI9v - click to readthank you bro! still scared.. thats the only prob.. but my phone is still awesome compared to others.. or atleast it still works great..

• 2013-12-01 20:45
  • Mh{x

> In reply to Stridertn @ 2013-09-14 17:06 from fvq9 - click to readKindly pls help to boot my mb256, how to run a 4.0 and up OS without big rusk, coz ofcourse there's always a risk in rooting, hoping to find someone who will teach to do it step by step, if u may guys, kindly email me if okay. Thanks. Will appreciate the big help if anybody will teach thank u again.
Louie.abalos@ymail.com

• 2013-12-01 18:16
  • t7Mb

guys im using Motorola mb526. my mobile suddenly doesn't work on 2g so tel me wats d problem n solution plz.

• 2013-11-26 11:15
  • uvPk

yes. Go ahead, root it and load a custom ROM, I have used CM7-11, and also MIUI/WIUI, Codenameandroid, and Quarx. all are good depending on your requiremets, chose one. Also do not forget to backup your ROM. Also you can download the SBF just incase your brick and remember keep your phone 100% charged whenever you do any kind of work

• 2013-11-10 22:49
  • vI9v

hey.. can all you "rooted" users please tell me if they are experiencing any problem, i have used it for almost 5 months and i am actually considering rooting and installing a custom rom.. one more thing, wil this also help out with the image and video quality of the phone? but i must say.. the best choice i ever made with spending my hard earned cash cause its super awesome for th amount i spent :D

• 2013-11-03 21:48
  • Mh{x

Have this phone for 18 months.
-In fact it is good as a first smartphone. Also the waterproof is nice.

The problem is that, when you realize how good is to have a smartphone, you notice how slow and irritating this phone is.

Tried many custom roms (including Xperia D 4.2 - the best for me), but they are slower that original SBF rom 2.3.5.

Conclusion: It is worth to spend more money and get a great smatphone.

• 2013-10-28 04:30
  • L0HF

Go to XDA developers and their in device list find for Defy/Defy Plus.

Here s the link for CM 10.2 (4.3.1), still OS is not stable but usable.

Before installation you need to root ur device and need to install custom boot menu and recovery. Before flashing ur device take a nandroid back up.

• 2013-10-24 05:58
  • ttYm

> In reply to Zoref @ 2012-10-15 10:00 from wdLV - click to readHi dude ,
I want to install latest version of Jelly bean can you guide me ..., send me some clear links or video. that works 100 % sure.

thanks in advance,
catch me : misterwhois@yahoo.com

• 2013-10-21 10:51
  • uwgX

It is a really poor phone. I suggest you not to buy this phone at all! The ram is just 512 mb! I've been using this phone and it hangs way too much! If you've a little sweaty fingers or wet fingers, and if you tap anywhere on the screen, it keeps on tapping there! I was so shocked at its slow speed! Even home and menu hangs and get forced close! Not even a little heavy application can be handled by the phone because it has a lot of default apps that are already running and consume way too much ram! I suggest you to look up for some other phones even rooting doesn't help and moreover, it is a risky thing to do.

• 2013-10-20 10:26
  • vGeD

> In reply to Adrian1993 @ 2013-10-18 12:52 from dVHe - click to readI do not agree... actually the cm 10.1 and 10.2 are faster and better on this device also they are much more stable. The Ram is more then enough and if you need more speed you can overclock the cpu up to 1,4 Ghz without any trouble. It is a texas instruments processor so it will not overheat. I've upgraded all the defy series I used the Defy and the Defy +. One thing I cann tell you for sure: Overall this is the best phone you can get (if you upgrade the software of course cause the original sucks bigtime).

• 2013-10-18 19:31
  • spgQ

Its easy to root this phone. There is many topics about it. But I don't suggest flash a ics rom and above on this phone, because is just to slow and weak. I suggest to flash a cm7.2 rom is pretty fast. :)
Anyway the phone is really good. Im using it more than one year and its still waterproof. :D Only what I need to do is change the battery for new one. And the system is not stable any more, I notice that phone is restarting a few times per day. Phone is good, but need more RAM and a bit faster processor.

• 2013-10-18 12:52
  • dVHe

Look on xda for root

• 2013-10-18 00:11
  • LaBi

can someone plz tell me how to root my phone step by step, without breaking my phone its great and all but im stuck with this ***jellybeen 2.3.6 PLLLZZZ

• 2013-10-09 04:09
  • Pb6b

> In reply to Ramesh @ 2013-09-25 16:30 from t1$J - click to readbattery for defy + you can HFX5

• 2013-10-08 14:49
  • vbxf

Unfortunately Motorola has crippled the Defy + by not updating it to Jelly Bean. However, if you care to take time and work on it, it's possible to flash it to Jelly Bean. And the Defy + becomes a pleasure to use with none of that Motorblur bloatware. Enjoy!

• 2013-10-07 04:35
  • phbW

> In reply to Ramesh @ 2013-09-25 16:30 from t1$J - click to readThe battery is a HXF5, model:L-L-L DC110920
Odd Model number I know...

• 2013-09-28 16:42
  • uKcb
Total of 1398 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DEFY+.