gopala, 16 May 2012i am planing to buy defy plus kindly tell the dis advantages of defy plusOnly two things:
1 Motoblur interface, apps and conditions are not that good but all can be replaced except you can't get upgrades without a Motoblur account and they take a copy of yourpersonal information and messages
2 many people have received phones with build/assembly issues
It is a great phone imo
The price is misleading, it's actually around US $300. It's too good to be true if i can get this for €170.
MimoWissa, 12 May 2012i wish to get a rugged mobile, i was choosing between the DEFY+ & Xperia Active ... i can ... moreyeah i have the Xperia Active. though im happy about the screen, but the battery life is not satisfying :( im considering the Defy+ in the future. :)
z, 19 May 2012This is a completely touch screen phone- you could have whatever kind of keyboard you want, qw... morelike that of SE Xperia Active? qwerty and alphanumeric are available available? wow! looking forward to buy this phone. :) thank you!!!
can this phone play 720p-mp4-avc-high@4-cabac-4-ref-frames in native player?
dinah, 16 May 2012hi, for the proud users, i like to know if the keys are QWERTY? or alphanumeric? thank you.This is a completely touch screen phone- you could have whatever kind of keyboard you want, qwerty or otherwise
Anonymous, 18 May 2012Why gsmarena have not reviewewd the phone yet.this is great phone . dont need to gsm review
Anonymous, 14 May 2012It looks like I'm very unlucky with my Defy+. I'm using it for over 2 months now and i have ve... moreThis sounds like an SD card problem that is negatively affecting your phone.
I have been using it from past 6 months..THE BEST phone....Go for it...
Defy + Queen, 15 May 2012I would suggest the defy + .Being a proud owner of one it has a superb resolution, great batte... morei am planing to buy defy plus kindly tell the dis advantages of defy plus
hi, for the proud users, i like to know if the keys are QWERTY? or alphanumeric? thank you.
Anonymous, 14 May 2012It looks like I'm very unlucky with my Defy+. I'm using it for over 2 months now and i have ve... morewhat SD card ur using??? use a 4 speed memory card fr this phone....install the new software version frm the service center...all bugs are solved in the new updated 2.3.6 version......kernal version changed......
MimoWissa, 12 May 2012i wish to get a rugged mobile, i was choosing between the DEFY+ & Xperia Active ... i can ... moreI would suggest the defy + .Being a proud owner of one it has a superb resolution, great battery and is really tough (survived a 6 foot drop on hard concrete with barely a tiny scratch on the edge!!).This phone is ready lifeproof!
It looks like I'm very unlucky with my Defy+. I'm using it for over 2 months now and i have very little positive to report on this phone.
I'll just make a quick summary of the issues i'm experiencing (I'm running Android v2.3.6):
- My Defy+ is not recognized by Vista of XP when plugged in the computer. I can't transfer any files or music to the SD card.
- Some files on the SD are just not recognized by the phone. Some music albums seem to vanish when I search for them (on the phone).
- Music player often crashes (presumably because of these SD card issues)
- Spontaneous reboots (no falls or shocks or anything prior to these events)
- System crashes A LOT. Only removing battery will help in this case
- Gallery doens't work. Most of the time, you can take pictures but these aren't saved. More often than not, the gallery doesn't show anything. When you CAN save your pictures, they often dissapear after a while.
- Quickoffice (build-in app for office files) crashes everytime I open a Word or Excel file. Have not tried other types of files yet.
- This phone is definitely not shock proof. A fall from less than 2 feet often results in reboot or crash. (I hope it never falls in a puddle of water or something, i'm having serious doubts about water resistance)
- Back-up alarm (loud beep when it's going off for 5 minutes) doesn't work
In short: don't buy this phone.