Motorola DEFY+ - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.2
7.1
6.6

super, support all,ifs running jellybean,good battery backup

• 2013-08-17 15:36
  • YTdr

How do I root my phone,,,,,, it's unlocked whenever I root it would it affect the unlock,, and can I go back to gingerbread 2.3.6 if I don't like it,,, why can't I get fm radio to play threw the speakers

• 2013-08-17 05:22
  • Pb6b

Is there a new Android version for this phone I'm running on a2.3.6 version help

• 2013-08-16 21:05
  • i}nb

Just got this phone it is awsome cant put it down and yes to my own question it can tethering to a laptop and many divices at once questio now is does it alow video call or view on Skype
And is there still a fast version upgrade for its OS please help,all in all I wold recomend it sweet

• 2013-08-03 14:18
  • Pb6b

> In reply to mooncat @ 2013-07-28 13:45 from Pb6b - click to read Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, WI-FI HOTSPOT"
That means that you can provide WI-FI conection to your laptop, tablet or smartphone, with a data plan off course.

• 2013-07-31 05:29
  • LA$Q

I'm looking to purchase this phone does it tethered to a laptop cause I would want wifi tethered to my laptop from phone using my data plan .and is there a new software to update the OS

• 2013-07-28 13:45
  • Pb6b

im using motorola mb526 still last 6months bt im having a problem with 2g signal so give me info plz

• 2013-07-23 07:39
  • uu3X

Now I have been using this phone for 8 months. If u have any problem with camera and u think the captured photos are blurry, try using "Cymera" instead of original software.

• 2013-07-22 11:12
  • L6$t

> In reply to ammy @ 2013-06-25 06:02 from YTKx - click to readgo to xda-developers.com

• 2013-07-15 08:49
  • tUng

> In reply to Vish @ 2013-07-01 07:46 from XNtq - click to readDownload any other launcher from play store

• 2013-07-14 18:28
  • Xuqx

it's my first phone and has no posibility to install apps via pc into it...strange fact!!!

• 2013-07-13 20:03
  • 0UvJ

My review about this phone :

1. Defy+ has very attractive look , feels very stronger. its design and body is just awesome. gorilla glass provides all protection from scratch and fall down. it also easily fits into the pockets. very nice handset.

2. from hardware perspective it has 512 MB ram which is enough to perform different tasks. Camera is worst but the flash light is so strong that you have absolutely no need of buying torch !

3. the default OS is good but if you want the best from this phone then root it and get custom rom. I am using Mokee OS custom rom which is faster and provides best ui and has lots of advantages over normal OS , your phone becomes fully customizable , screenshot, status bar toggles.

4.the thing that I didn't like about the phone is if we install number of apps and if they are running simultaneously then the phone starts lagging so I suggest install the apps which are really require.

Suggestions : those who r using defy , just don't think and root it and start using custom rom , it has lots of advantage over motoblur.

• 2013-07-11 14:01
  • U$kE

> In reply to Ashwin @ 2013-02-08 22:27 from H4sg - click to readI had the same problem as you...I installed the latest ROM from http://download.cyanogenmod.co...evice=jordan and the problem went away.

• 2013-07-02 12:37
  • 0u9p

My display is not responding, showing error” Motorola home.com not responding....However unable to open lock once call come....can any1 help me out regarding the same?

• 2013-07-01 07:46

without freezing. I'm stuck to 2.3.4
Pls...

• 2013-06-25 06:02
  • YTKx

> In reply to gautam @ 2013-06-14 06:11 from n{Wm - click to readSetting -> About phone -> System updates

• 2013-06-23 11:27
  • utYS

hello|i wanted to see if anyone will restart the phone all the time ?? someone help me so i would not pass? from argentina!thanks

• 2013-06-16 06:12
  • LxhK
Total of 1394 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DEFY+.