Motorola DEFY+ - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.3
6.7

> In reply to K @ 2013-04-22 18:31 from 3@jf - click to readcan u please tell me the name of the task manager u've installed

• 2013-04-28 06:55

• 2013-04-28 06:47
  • ITk6

I own a defy plus MB526 (Android 2.3.6). I need to stop many processes, each time I use my phone after it has been in idle state for some time (be it 10 mins or more than a hour). If I do not do this the phone hangs and there is no response from it. The power button also doesn't work. I have to take out the battery and restart the phone again. After restarting also I need to stop all processes from task manager. Is there a solution to this? I Don't have many apps installed. Can installing custom ROM solve the issue? Also which ROM should I install and how?

• 2013-04-28 06:20
  • ITk6

Greart phone. Almost all 3D hd GAMES work. fast internet. custom ROMS available on XDA FORUM. MUST BUT.

• 2013-04-28 04:27
  • KFMA

DEFY+ is powered by a 1GHz processor and offers a plethora of features including a 3.7" touchscreen, 5MP camera with LED flash, Wi-Fi, high-speed internet, social network integration and expandable memory with a microSD card. amazing phone *****

• 2013-04-26 20:38
  • XNts

> In reply to vishu @ 2013-04-23 08:21 from XNtq - click to readgo to all apps-manage sim card-delete contacts,and there you see all sim contacts...you do not have to delete :-)

• 2013-04-23 16:34

Hey friends,

Can anyone please suggest me about sim contact in this phone? I am not able to see any contact which is saved in sim...

• 2013-04-23 08:21
  • XNtq

I've been using it for 4 months already and I have to tell you - I love it! It can support any game I want, I've added a task manager just to keep it clean from cache and unwanted tasks but it's rly fast even on its own. For it's price you rly get the whole package ;) I have an 8GB SD card but I'm planning on buying 32GB (more music and games for me ^^).. So, whoever's thinking about buying the phone definitely should! ;)

• 2013-04-22 18:31
  • 3@jf

> In reply to anne @ 2013-04-22 15:56 from PS69 - click to readDo you insert and mount sd card?If you have a warranty,go in service,if not,try hard reset..maybe help.

• 2013-04-22 16:15
  • p4eL

Hi... Just bought this phone... the camera is not responding... What should I do??

• 2013-04-22 15:56
  • PS69

Hi!I use defy+ nine months and not have any problem,while many many my friends who bought new phone other brand in this price rank,often have some problems and be in service with devices almost every month.Then I say myself:Excellent choice and purchase,but also because my defy almost every day i wash in water!!! :-)

• 2013-04-22 15:54
  • p4eL

I use defy+ nine monts and not some much problems,but my friends that after me buy new phone other brands in this price rank have many many problems,and almost every mont go in service,then i say to myself:very good choice and purchase, and believe it or not,washes in water almost every day!!! :-)

• 2013-04-22 14:11
  • p4eL

> In reply to Wasim @ 2013-04-18 11:23 from KFNx - click to readYes ofcourse you can play, now I have already downloaded the game and enjoying it...!

• 2013-04-21 05:55
  • t1$I

Yes u can play all the games on this phone

• 2013-04-19 12:44
  • XNtq

Can anyone tell me in this phone temple run 2 and subway surf kind of games we can play?

• 2013-04-18 11:23
  • KFNx

This phone is value for the money you pay. The water resistant feature is amazing. I have dropped this phone on multiple occasions and there are only a few minor scratches. It has a rugged build and can stand quite some punishment. There are a few downsides though.
1)Slow processor- this is the biggest con. Games lag all the time and take ages to load. This is very frustrating and has made me want to toss the phone away. I have stopped downloading games as a reason. Apps also take forever to load and is frustrating when you need it in an emergency
2)Gingerbread OS. No upgrades available, unless the phone is rooted, which is a huge pain.

• 2013-04-17 10:44
  • ijy2

Bought the phone 3 months ago... A smart choice because its design is simple , rugged , Bigger screen size if overall dimensions are considered, No restart Problem at all (read it in user opinions that some people faced this prob)... screen resolution is also good. good pixel density. games with high resolutions also run quite smooth (at this price).

Now only prob m facing is that - phone feels a bit slow when a bunch of apps are installed... I know this prob can be removed up to a great extent by overclocking but i think I like the animation part that is inbuilt (TV screen off animation, sky blue loading sign, the way menu and other things pop up, curtain style menu list etc). Also I don't wanna ruin the warranty period yet, so m not looking for a cyanogen mod yet.

faced a big prob once when i installed a no. of apps and it got hung and even after restarting it was not responding. Took it to service centre (very hard to find in north India) where the whole software was re-installed. after that no probs at all.

final review - A very good phone at this price (bought it for 11500 Rs in chd) and fully satisfied even after 3 months of use. But if you are looking to buy it then remember one thing- at this price you will not get a high end phone with quad core processor so a lil bit slow down must be acceptable. don't install apps that you don't actually need otherwise you will surely face that sluggishness in the device.

• 2013-04-17 07:55
  • uuPr

> In reply to cicero86 @ 2013-04-09 21:03 from 3sE3 - click to readdownload mx player from playstore. it will playback flv file format and others video file type like mkv, mp4, avi, dvix etc :)

• 2013-04-14 12:09
  • KZ8M

> In reply to Gumi @ 2013-04-09 18:23 from tA$h - click to readGumi but how I upgrade to Jally Bean?Can you tell my the way to upgrade?

• 2013-04-09 21:27
  • JK}W

Can it download flv player?

• 2013-04-09 21:03
  • 3sE3
Total of 1403 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DEFY+.