Motorola DEFY+ - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.3
7.2
6.6

> In reply to Nirmal @ 2013-05-20 17:55 from iwpE - click to readu can order ur display from ebay.com

• 2013-05-27 15:55
  • 2@qe

I've been using this for around 16 months now and I love it. I upgraded it to ICS last april, and Jelly Bean in Sept. It's quick enough with no real lag, and the fact you don't have to worry about getting it wet it a real bonus over most phones. Using it in the shower as a music player is no concern. Would recommend this phone to anyone, but it's a LOT better with ICS or Jelly Bean.

• 2013-05-21 15:55
  • Tknq

display was broken but.. run 4n well?? how i repair it

• 2013-05-20 17:55
  • iwpE

root your defy plus make it awesome link to root
then install mokee os based on cm7.2 link to it to download http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2108027
then overclocked it to 1.3ghz it defy plus will be super smooth :) smile now
UPDATED WITH LINK TO DOWNLOAD CWM (CLOCKWORKMOD) FOR DEFY PLUS FOR INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS INSTALL IT AFTER YOU ROOT YOUR DEFY PLUS LINK https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B28oJ8OewEaBbzNx­QTZUXzhXTTQ/edit

• 2013-05-09 11:58
  • rKg4

download all in one toolbox from android market nd it will solve all ur problems...easy to use..nd so many features..take very low space.

• 2013-04-29 16:55
  • U{6S

> In reply to K @ 2013-04-22 18:31 from 3@jf - click to readcan u please tell me the name of the task manager u've installed

• 2013-04-28 06:55

• 2013-04-28 06:47
  • ITk6

I own a defy plus MB526 (Android 2.3.6). I need to stop many processes, each time I use my phone after it has been in idle state for some time (be it 10 mins or more than a hour). If I do not do this the phone hangs and there is no response from it. The power button also doesn't work. I have to take out the battery and restart the phone again. After restarting also I need to stop all processes from task manager. Is there a solution to this? I Don't have many apps installed. Can installing custom ROM solve the issue? Also which ROM should I install and how?

• 2013-04-28 06:20
  • ITk6

Greart phone. Almost all 3D hd GAMES work. fast internet. custom ROMS available on XDA FORUM. MUST BUT.

• 2013-04-28 04:27
  • KFMA

DEFY+ is powered by a 1GHz processor and offers a plethora of features including a 3.7" touchscreen, 5MP camera with LED flash, Wi-Fi, high-speed internet, social network integration and expandable memory with a microSD card. amazing phone *****

• 2013-04-26 20:38
  • XNts

> In reply to vishu @ 2013-04-23 08:21 from XNtq - click to readgo to all apps-manage sim card-delete contacts,and there you see all sim contacts...you do not have to delete :-)

• 2013-04-23 16:34

Hey friends,

Can anyone please suggest me about sim contact in this phone? I am not able to see any contact which is saved in sim...

• 2013-04-23 08:21
  • XNtq

I've been using it for 4 months already and I have to tell you - I love it! It can support any game I want, I've added a task manager just to keep it clean from cache and unwanted tasks but it's rly fast even on its own. For it's price you rly get the whole package ;) I have an 8GB SD card but I'm planning on buying 32GB (more music and games for me ^^).. So, whoever's thinking about buying the phone definitely should! ;)

• 2013-04-22 18:31
  • 3@jf

> In reply to anne @ 2013-04-22 15:56 from PS69 - click to readDo you insert and mount sd card?If you have a warranty,go in service,if not,try hard reset..maybe help.

• 2013-04-22 16:15
  • p4eL

Hi... Just bought this phone... the camera is not responding... What should I do??

• 2013-04-22 15:56
  • PS69

Hi!I use defy+ nine months and not have any problem,while many many my friends who bought new phone other brand in this price rank,often have some problems and be in service with devices almost every month.Then I say myself:Excellent choice and purchase,but also because my defy almost every day i wash in water!!! :-)

• 2013-04-22 15:54
  • p4eL

I use defy+ nine monts and not some much problems,but my friends that after me buy new phone other brands in this price rank have many many problems,and almost every mont go in service,then i say to myself:very good choice and purchase, and believe it or not,washes in water almost every day!!! :-)

• 2013-04-22 14:11
  • p4eL

> In reply to Wasim @ 2013-04-18 11:23 from KFNx - click to readYes ofcourse you can play, now I have already downloaded the game and enjoying it...!

• 2013-04-21 05:55
  • t1$I

Yes u can play all the games on this phone

• 2013-04-19 12:44
  • XNtq

Can anyone tell me in this phone temple run 2 and subway surf kind of games we can play?

• 2013-04-18 11:23
  • KFNx
Total of 1408 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DEFY+.