Motorola Defy Mini XT320 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.3
7.2

I own this phone since November 2013 and want to root this. Do any one know how could I do this or is there any ICS available for this model. Please help.

• 2014-09-09 06:37
  • QXNq

> In reply to [deleted post]I have done it. And it's perfectly working for me.
I have a lot of apps but I'm still having 70mg free internal memory

• 2014-05-26 04:19
  • fmgh

Great phone. Only problem is the internal memory. Very Fast phone. Very nice body. I love it.

• 2014-05-23 18:22
  • SYHd

I like this phone because of it's durability. It has fell several times but nothing happened to it.
My only problem is it's internal memory. 160mg. And it's filled with bloatware. Stupid and useless apps.
But all the same, the phone is good for it's price

• 2014-05-09 14:42
  • NwLN

> In reply to Frankie @ 2013-12-22 20:23 from 8Ft% - click to readJust open xda developer and you will find a bunch of tricks to root it..btw love the phone

• 2014-03-05 17:19
  • y$g0

> In reply to lardyl @ 2013-11-26 04:59 from wvZ4 - click to readNo Sd card avaible?

• 2014-02-02 15:28
  • LycX

Does anyone know how to root this phone? It's awesome, good looking and nicely rugged but the bundled apps and the little internal memory are a problem. I've tried with one click, universal androot, unlock root and even with batch files and can't root it. It doesn't have fastboot though. I would be glad if I could root it.

• 2013-12-22 20:23
  • 8Ft%

Purchased my phone 06/05/2013.. Had to send back when it suddenly stopped working, returned with data difficulties. Sent away again a month later when unable to charge phone. Curious to know if there is a recall on this model as I have been given information that this particular model is faulty?

• 2013-12-11 21:38
  • wvPs

would have been OK but for the bloatware you can't easliy remove and the puny inernal memory. maybe moto did this to keep people buying their bigger more expensive phones?
I'm on my second and once the conract is over it will be given to the kids, rooted so they can play games on it. Not much use otherwise.

• 2013-11-26 04:59
  • wvZ4

I'm on my second one of these and will ditch it as soon as possible. The bloatware the carrier and Google provide fill up the 160Mb or so of internal memory very quickly. You might get half a dozen apps on if your are lucky. My first one was in for repair within 2 months then back twice with a BSoD at the end. Second is about as useful. a good idea ruined by Google's bloatware.

• 2013-11-26 04:56
  • wvZ4

Feature packed phone with a good battery life. Data connection is excellent as is the hotspot and GPS. I especially like the built in fitness mode and compass.
A very practical phone especially for out and about.

• 2013-11-25 12:18
  • BwZS

not dust proof , not anything , just a crap device ! i work in a dusty enviroment , and i had a samsung , i tought this will be an upgrade. the earspeaker started to make funy noises. no bluetooth transfer for audio , bugs in the os. motorola a crap phone owned by a crapp company GOOGLE

• 2013-11-06 22:13
  • LaDD

dowload link2sd

• 2013-09-08 18:48
  • 8AWY

Does this phone have a restriction for video filming? Can I make a video for let say 2-3 hours?

• 2013-08-31 18:19
  • 3AAC

> In reply to kanchan @ 2013-08-26 15:20 from uuKW - click to readI agree, generally speaking, phone is great for its price, running really fast for 600MHz CPU, but internal memory is a problem. A huge one!

• 2013-08-27 11:55
  • MNT5

i wouldnt say its too bad bt surely the main prblm is its internal memory.......its realy very low!!!wapp alone take more dan 25 mb to 35 mb!!so memory problm always occurs!
bt besides gorilla screen is d nly best thng in dis n camera too

• 2013-08-26 15:20
  • uuKW

Do these phones have a front camera?

• 2013-08-20 08:24
  • vx@8

> In reply to Sheena @ 2013-01-26 12:41 from 3aHb - click to readHelo shina. Yep u can solve this problem by uninstalling so many app. If u download and using so many app thn may b u get again n again the same arror problem. If u do use only FB thn xt320 good perfectly.

• 2013-07-12 17:00
  • 6%AI

> In reply to fekish @ 2013-06-16 08:53 from iFxH - click to readIt was on offer from Amazon at only E65

• 2013-07-10 22:26
  • psKi
Total of 323 user reviews and opinions for Motorola Defy Mini XT320.