hi i m from india and i have defy mini xt321 dual sim phone my phone is good working phone but when i use vodafone sim and than i face problem with this phone i try all sim and all are work good.but with vodafone sim i cant talk with good voice clarity on vodfone network when i recieve call i does not hear clear voice of caller so i update firmware to brazil but no success and i root also but no success any one have any idea ???
help...how to keep separate ringtones to both sim in this mobile??????????
Posting comment after one year of continuous use:
1) front facing cam (only works with apps say Skype or google +, don't think of it as native video call capable ie you can't Dail a number and think of talking face to face with the person.though it's rare to find a front facing cam in a hand set of this price range.
2) internal memory: very limited, actually only 165MB.though they say 512 MB stuff don't get contradicted.you get just 165 MB for downloaded application.
3) camera-you could rate it from average to good for daylight.it's just average for low light.
4) Swype-sexy app just glide your finger over letters of the word.it's typed automatically for you.very easy to change case (from upper to lower/capital to small and vice versa, you could even type a word in lower case and make just the first letter capital).copy paste and mobile friendly efficient and fast editing options.I just love it.moreover you have two more keyboards of conventional/normal style
5) social graph/activity graph/music + facilitate 7 persons recently contacted (call/text/mail)/7 apps recently used-both being widgets on your home screen/online radio-listen to the international music on internet-no need to download them.
6) water resistant/dust resistant-doesn't mean you could let rain soak it or use it under water.the user manual clearly states the same.however dust resistant is fairly good with cover on micro USB and headphone jack.however you still need to care for loudspeaker part for dust.
7)Looks of the phone are very decent-business class
8)Data encryption on the device not available, virtually none in this price range facilitate this.
9) Web pages, messages, Fb posts in Hindi can't be seen.their letters will turn into rectangles nothing can be read at all.
In short if you can happily compromise on camera and internal memory plus no Hindi support (you can't even view a single word).it's certainly the best deal in it's price range
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2013Can somebody please help me find out what's wrong. I turned off the phone and tried to turn it... moreit's a board problem.
i used it for 3 weeks, then the same problem as yours occur. better bring it to the nearest service center.
Anonymous, 13 Mar 2013Can somebody please help me find out what's wrong. I turned off the phone and tried to turn it... moreFollow these...
1. Turn the phone off
2. Press power button, volume button (both Up and Down buttons) at the same time for a while
3. you will see the factory reset options
Great phone that makes the everyday great! Up for this all around all in one phone.
Can somebody please help me find out what's wrong. I turned off the phone and tried to turn it back on again it won't turn back on, it just has the M symbol flashing, Has been doing so for like an hour. Only 1 week old Help!?!?!
this phone is definitely a great choice for first time smart phone owner :) got all I need from an android phone
anybody here know how to forward message with motorola xt321? when tried in thread or traditional mode it doesn't give any option to forward message.
Jaison, 06 Jan 2013Super phone l likeYou should be awarded with noble prize.
Anonymous, 06 Feb 2013Tell us where to find it!Just type "xt320 root" in Google and open XDA forums link. Read all instructions and ask there if something goes wrong...
shehli, 19 Jan 2013can this phone upgrade to android 4.0?? if can, How??Well, the root is out, that is the first step for changing OS. Now, we all wait for custom ROM which will allow OS and clock changes...
shub, 26 Jan 2013I am not able to download apps in this phone.downloading starts but after sometime results to ... moreIf you have problems with dowloading files, install "Download All Files" application which really downloads anything that you can download with PC.
I am not able to download apps in this phone.downloading starts but after sometime results to downloading unsucessful.even videos are also not downloading ;they directy start playing.
Dito, 10 Jan 2013Your link not working. Its saying 'Invalid post specified' Damn, a lots of posts has been written since the root came out, just type "xt320 root" in Google, first link will be form XDA and then proceed to page 42 (I think, if not, few pages further)...
johnny301092, 09 Jan 2013http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=36019533&postcount=371Your link not working. Its saying 'Invalid post specified'