Motorola DROID 3 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.3
7.6
7.2

> In reply to spy @ 2012-09-16 13:39 from 3PFB - click to readthanks. I use it in Romania

• 2012-09-18 18:09
  • 3cip

I bought this phone from eBay. It works perfectly. Very good phone with hardware QWERTY keyboard. I use it in Bulgaria, Mtel mobile network.

• 2012-09-16 13:39
  • 3PFB

> In reply to khar @ 2012-08-09 22:56 from tA{Y - click to readhow to now reopen my phone

• 2012-09-13 15:17
  • S0uF

i have a rooted droid 3,i rooted it myself,it was very easy. n i love my ((i love my brick now)).my screen is cracked.warntee/insurance.is void now because of root. is it worth fixing da screen? how much would verizon chare me?

• 2012-09-07 05:21
  • I4Ex

Yes definitely and I have had a chance to check out the new Motorola DROID 3 the Best Model of DROID Series. Since I found its a great piece of technology...... so I prefer you all to check it out. I have purchased it from Electronic bazaar of Australia coz there U can find some cheap stuff with good technology.......!!!

• 2012-08-10 11:32
  • K6te

i just bought my unlocked droid 3 from amazon,is the phone OTA updated or do i need to update it?

• 2012-08-09 22:56
  • tA{Y

Does this phone work with Mobiltel network in Bulgaria?

• 2012-07-25 21:51
  • 0Tj@

Does anyone knows if this mobile can connect to 3G in Brazil?
I bought it to use it here. Checked the frequencies. Here it works fine on voice and messagens but no 3G. I already used APN apps and configured manually. No one at my carrier could configure it neither at Motorola Brasil.

Does anyone know something that can help me? Thanks!

• 2012-07-02 23:58
  • Lj4k

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-25 07:14 from w7ia - click to readupdate yourself.......

• 2012-06-05 03:13
  • rootedcanalyakkkkkkk
  • Rating0

> In reply to Kazi @ 2012-04-22 04:49 from tEeC - click to readi know you....u work for apple

• 2012-06-05 03:12
  • wc7c

flying dutchman...........................see the flying dutchman................

• 2012-06-05 03:10
  • wc7c

Why cant i download the sims 3 freeplay? it says its not compatible? why?

• 2012-06-05 02:08
  • qK3v

well it might be possible for this phone to slow down a bit when few apps are running cause of it's 512MB ram, all the other specs seem really good and the look is way better than most of the smartphones out there :)
But Motorola Atrix 4G would be a good replacement for this one if you're not going for the looks but the peformance :) 1Ghz dualcore processor* +1GB ram is awesome for a less price :) it's way cheaper than most of the phones but still has specs almost as the S2 ,+the fingerprint scanner in the phone's awesome to showoff hahaha
Anyway !Motorola's the best !
Atrix4G or Droid 3 ????what's the best?
I'd say atrix cause of the specs not the looks

• 2012-06-03 18:18
  • uHNs

i like it,i think ill go 4tis but hmmm...its lilbit high in price ithink..!

• 2012-05-31 20:44
  • Mfx9

Plx give update for droid 3 plx.........

• 2012-05-13 12:34
  • w7ia

Needs Ice cream Sandwich update and hopefully we will be getting a fix for the camera which for now is the only thing lacking in this beast of a phone.

• 2012-05-01 15:47
  • 4nH0

> In reply to albsp15 @ 2012-04-17 11:53 from SjH4 - click to readHi, SIM size is the same. You'll need to unlock it. There is also the possibility that it has carrier IQ, which will cause problems with 3G and MMS. You'll need to reconfigure the APN for your carrier (vodafone, movistar, tuenti, whatever).

You can also buy this phone off of eBay from ASIAN carriers, which are factory unlocked and all that can be bypassed :) All you'll need to do is select your carrier and enter its information.

Hope I've helped.

• 2012-04-30 09:41
  • LcrI

Motorola is the best for smartphone.

• 2012-04-22 04:49
  • tEeC

Hi!

I hope someone can help me: I'm thinking on buying either the Motorola DROID 3 either the Samsung i927 Captivate Glide... Which one would you recommend me and what are the pros and cons?

I will use in Europe (Spain)... but they are not sold in Europe, so, I will need to buy it unlocked in America... Are you aware of any incompatibility if using it with an European operator? (size of SIM card, network incompatibilities,...)

THANKS!!!

albsp15

• 2012-04-17 11:53
  • SjH4
Total of 220 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID 3.