Motorola DROID 3 - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.4
7.3
7.2

i like it,i think ill go 4tis but hmmm...its lilbit high in price ithink..!

• 2012-05-31 20:44
  • Mfx9

Plx give update for droid 3 plx.........

• 2012-05-13 12:34
  • w7ia

Needs Ice cream Sandwich update and hopefully we will be getting a fix for the camera which for now is the only thing lacking in this beast of a phone.

• 2012-05-01 15:47
  • 4nH0

> In reply to albsp15 @ 2012-04-17 11:53 from SjH4 - click to readHi, SIM size is the same. You'll need to unlock it. There is also the possibility that it has carrier IQ, which will cause problems with 3G and MMS. You'll need to reconfigure the APN for your carrier (vodafone, movistar, tuenti, whatever).

You can also buy this phone off of eBay from ASIAN carriers, which are factory unlocked and all that can be bypassed :) All you'll need to do is select your carrier and enter its information.

Hope I've helped.

• 2012-04-30 09:41
  • LcrI

Motorola is the best for smartphone.

• 2012-04-22 04:49
  • tEeC

Hi!

I hope someone can help me: I'm thinking on buying either the Motorola DROID 3 either the Samsung i927 Captivate Glide... Which one would you recommend me and what are the pros and cons?

I will use in Europe (Spain)... but they are not sold in Europe, so, I will need to buy it unlocked in America... Are you aware of any incompatibility if using it with an European operator? (size of SIM card, network incompatibilities,...)

THANKS!!!

albsp15

• 2012-04-17 11:53
  • SjH4

when will it be released in the middle east?
and if it's available where can i get one?

• 2012-04-13 01:42
  • 9xmP

Well done Motorola for kicking Samsung out of the Top 5 rankings lol.

• 2012-04-10 13:27
  • IWcw

Plx plx plx
give update for droid 3 (ice)

• 2012-03-25 07:15

Plx plx plx
give update for droid 3

• 2012-03-25 07:14

Give Update for droid 3

• 2012-03-22 12:26
  • w7ia

> In reply to BTC5472 @ 2012-03-21 01:37 from kSgb - click to readThanks for your honest opinion, dude. But what I'm really aiming at is a replacement for my Qwerty slide-out phone (Xperia X2, horrible experience :O) and so it seems my only option would be the Droid 3 or Droid 4.

I know the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Droid Razr are extremely good phones, but the absence of a physical slide-out keyboard is a no-no to me. So, you said that all Motorola phones reboots & freezes except for the Razr & Droid 4.. Therefore are they good phones? & so I'll assume you mean the Droid 4 is much better than the Droid 3.

• 2012-03-21 13:31
  • ijs3

> In reply to Mr. Moto @ 2012-02-22 16:50 from xJHf - click to readno this phone has a 100% chance of never being updated to android 4.0.

• 2012-03-21 01:38
  • kSgb

> In reply to Average Joe @ 2012-03-20 17:08 from ijs3 - click to readIf you plan on installing any apps, then dont get this phone. All motorola phones (besides the droid 4 and droid RAZR) reboot and randomly freeze. If i dont install any apps then the problems go away, but as soon as i have around 10 apps, the phone gets pretty slow and turns itself off. Just get the galaxy nexus. It has android 4.0 and no such problems at all. There is an update coming out for it next month to fix the very small amount of problems it has. Despite of what most people say the Nexus has GREAT signal strength, Verizon was causing the crappy signal, not the phone. I own The galaxy nexus

• 2012-03-21 01:37
  • kSgb

I'm really interested in buying this phone. To the owners of the Droid 3 out there, can you draw up a list of pros & cons, why I should (or should not) buy this phone?

Because I'm also contemplating about the Droid 4.

• 2012-03-20 17:08
  • ijs3

best offerrr!

• 2012-03-09 10:57
  • 38yK

News of a GSM Droid 3 landing at FCC circulating on the interwebs. A Euro release I hope.

• 2012-03-09 01:17
  • LhZq

very hot

• 2012-03-07 05:00
  • ib95

> In reply to D.O.O.M @ 2012-01-28 15:45 from KjZm - click to readLook to Ubuntu whose operating system webtop is based to provided this service. It's alrredy a features they promote on their website.

• 2012-02-25 12:16
  • 3ZDM
Total of 228 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID 3.