Motorola DROID Maxx - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.9
7.8

> In reply to Raj singapore @ 2014-09-22 15:08 from IWMX - click to readYa you can buy from eBay from trusted sellers. I got one from eBay in October 2013 and have been using till now, I'm from Malaysia.

• 2014-09-29 10:24
  • ibfU

2G/3G Modem eats a lot of power, like when you're calling to someone. While you haven't turned off mobile data, 2.5/3/4g modem was used, that's why your battery life so poor.
By the way im from Ukraine too. Слав&­;#1072; Укра&­;#1080;не!

• 2014-09-27 11:35
  • JKfn

I bought this one. My battery life is 1d10h from 100-4%. I never dont turn wifi\mobile data, make few calls(10min), have a lot of active apps and downloads, use location servises. I had 25percents to night. Aftar that i turnoff all(only mob data is working).At morning i have only 5%. How its possible 10% without use in sleep mode?
PS. Sorry for my english. Im from Ukraine

• 2014-09-24 15:55
  • p%sU

myself and three of the kids have used the droid maxx hd because of the long 32 hour talk time and the 372 hour standby time. Have always had great luck with exception had to make sure to get the one teen an otterbox on her replacement, which by the way was updated when received. newer phones need to have this same batter life only much longer. We all reboot every other day, do not charge till we have to ,send alot of texts , video n talk. Kinda hope if we do upgrade there new phone is much better. We all have an extra chip for photos/maybe new phones are like the computers w/SSD (solid-state instead of hard drives)I still go with the extra space/extra chip and my phone is like my camera and phone and family communicator in one. Do you hear us MOTO

• 2014-09-24 13:18
  • kHJ2

Gud fone

• 2014-09-24 06:24
  • 3sE3

I would like to Buy an Motorola Driod Maxx... Need to ship to Singapore... Any one please advise any online to buy (with out contract)

• 2014-09-22 15:08
  • IWMX

> In reply to DroidSk @ 2014-09-08 01:31 from AhcI - click to readI agree

• 2014-09-20 06:25
  • kc{c

I've had the Droid Maxx, For about 3 weeks. I also have a Galaxy S 3. I love my Droid Maxx, I love the camera, The sound, The fact that it's fast, It's clear to see, And love the size. I like the way it's set up, and How easy it is to use. I find myself using this phone a lot more then I do my Galaxy S 3, and I'm a Big Samsung Galaxy S 3 Fan, I even have the Samsung Galaxy s 3 Tablet. But the day I got this phone, I just fell in love. It never locks up, never over heats or gets hot, it charges fast and I can use my phone all day without charging it. For those having troubles, make sure you do Regular updates, that you clean out all junk like old text and close application s not being used, turn off blue tooth and wifi when not in use. And turn sound down and the lighting of your screen. It will last a lot longer that way. If you have any Questions feel free to ask. If I can I'll answer.
Patty M

• 2014-09-20 06:23
  • kc{c

Just got this phone a month ago but so far it has performed extremely well. The battery life sold me on it and hasn't let me down. Hands down longest battery life I have had.

• 2014-09-13 04:05
  • 8apC

> In reply to jojo jack @ 2014-08-10 19:24 from L6Zt - click to readYou Updated Moto or it was updated? help me. i am thinking of buy it soon. but little bit depressed to buy or not..

• 2014-09-11 11:20
  • NR0r

This is the best android phone today

• 2014-09-08 01:31
  • AhcI

> In reply to Raafi @ 2014-08-19 15:08 from 7xva - click to readThis phone is amazing great battery life great tochless voice control good camera all around great phone

• 2014-09-07 10:31
  • 4Kw9

> In reply to Raafi @ 2014-08-19 15:08 from 7xva - click to readI drive a taxi and am either talking, using GPS, or streaming videos constantly. I charge my phone once every three days. Can't imagine why you can only get six hours. I can only imagine an Apple employee writing your review about a Motorola.

• 2014-09-05 23:02
  • qPZR

In general I like the phone, but find that the camera is absolutely junk. It won't focus or adjust to light no matter how much I fool with the settings. Would never buy another one.

• 2014-09-01 22:11
  • qMwv

Can it be used in Reliance CDMA (Indian Career)??

• 2014-08-30 21:30
  • PBKe

this phone is amazing is use in gsm bands in panama the battery life is awesome, good camera, nice display and good sound, android 4.4.4 running

• 2014-08-29 02:18
  • PvfC

is it workabe in bangladesh with GSM network?

• 2014-08-23 19:51
  • K2F8

I have had my Droid Maxx 1 month. It has NEVER had 48hrs talk time. NEVER. I drive truck and i am constantly on the phone. At best you get six or seven hour

• 2014-08-19 15:08
  • 7xva

> In reply to kunhussein @ 2014-08-16 14:53 from 8j0% - click to readU get used to the size

• 2014-08-17 15:17
  • 4Ktp

according to the shape of this phone,it looks that iron man have it -_______-

• 2014-08-16 14:53
  • 8j0%
Total of 159 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID Maxx.