Motorola DROID Maxx - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.8
7.9
7.8

Best , Best, Best and Number 1 mobile for middle class people through out the world, in todays date.

• 2014-10-25 07:52
  • KI5Q

> In reply to Shahmeer dar @ 2014-10-16 19:29 from 6Qt3 - click to readit wouldn't be lagging at least, cause this phone is actually running almost stock android, x8 chip is good enough to run the os and good news is motorola will be updating android L on this phone and it probably will make this phone a lot smoother than before

• 2014-10-19 11:52
  • RIIN

GSMArena we need a review, if not full for battery life atleast. Thanks

• 2014-10-17 21:33
  • KIpR

can anyone plz tell me that does being dual core effects its performance does it get slow and whats the dual core performance is like thanks

• 2014-10-16 19:29
  • 6Qt3

• 2014-10-16 19:07
  • 6Qt3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-13 13:28 from 9xMt - click to readbut I personally prefer skin than a case, found bodyguardz full protection skin for droid maxx which is really cool. Anyway thank you so much for helping with my decision! definitely get one!

• 2014-10-14 06:33
  • RIGu

> In reply to Donald9495 @ 2014-10-12 17:43 from RIIx - click to readI have the red Droid Maxx and I love it. I usually keep an otterbox on mine but no, as many times as mine has already been dropped...it loos brand new. I also suggest a screen protector :)

• 2014-10-13 13:28
  • 9xMt

> In reply to Rajib @ 2014-08-23 19:51 from K2F8 - click to readAny GSM network, yes.

• 2014-10-13 09:21
  • jAep

> In reply to Dp @ 2014-08-30 21:30 from PBKe - click to readCDMA is locked exclusively for Verizon only; however, it will work with HSPA+ and GSM global network.

• 2014-10-13 09:21
  • jAep

Hi all, anyone have the red droid maxx? is it easy to get scratches? im stuck between the black and red version

• 2014-10-12 17:43
  • RIIx

Hi, is there anyone having the red droid maxx? is it easy to get scratches? im stuck between the black and the red version

• 2014-10-12 17:38
  • RIIx

Anyone have a red droid maxx? how is the back? is it easy to get scratches on it? im stuck between the black and red version

• 2014-10-12 17:36
  • RIIx

> In reply to Raj singapore @ 2014-09-22 15:08 from IWMX - click to readYa you can buy from eBay from trusted sellers. I got one from eBay in October 2013 and have been using till now, I'm from Malaysia.

• 2014-09-29 10:24
  • ibfU

2G/3G Modem eats a lot of power, like when you're calling to someone. While you haven't turned off mobile data, 2.5/3/4g modem was used, that's why your battery life so poor.
By the way im from Ukraine too. Слав&­;#1072; Укра&­;#1080;не!

• 2014-09-27 11:35
  • JKfn

I bought this one. My battery life is 1d10h from 100-4%. I never dont turn wifi\mobile data, make few calls(10min), have a lot of active apps and downloads, use location servises. I had 25percents to night. Aftar that i turnoff all(only mob data is working).At morning i have only 5%. How its possible 10% without use in sleep mode?
PS. Sorry for my english. Im from Ukraine

• 2014-09-24 15:55
  • p%sU

myself and three of the kids have used the droid maxx hd because of the long 32 hour talk time and the 372 hour standby time. Have always had great luck with exception had to make sure to get the one teen an otterbox on her replacement, which by the way was updated when received. newer phones need to have this same batter life only much longer. We all reboot every other day, do not charge till we have to ,send alot of texts , video n talk. Kinda hope if we do upgrade there new phone is much better. We all have an extra chip for photos/maybe new phones are like the computers w/SSD (solid-state instead of hard drives)I still go with the extra space/extra chip and my phone is like my camera and phone and family communicator in one. Do you hear us MOTO

• 2014-09-24 13:18
  • kHJ2

Gud fone

• 2014-09-24 06:24
  • 3sE3

I would like to Buy an Motorola Driod Maxx... Need to ship to Singapore... Any one please advise any online to buy (with out contract)

• 2014-09-22 15:08
  • IWMX

> In reply to DroidSk @ 2014-09-08 01:31 from AhcI - click to readI agree

• 2014-09-20 06:25
  • kc{c

I've had the Droid Maxx, For about 3 weeks. I also have a Galaxy S 3. I love my Droid Maxx, I love the camera, The sound, The fact that it's fast, It's clear to see, And love the size. I like the way it's set up, and How easy it is to use. I find myself using this phone a lot more then I do my Galaxy S 3, and I'm a Big Samsung Galaxy S 3 Fan, I even have the Samsung Galaxy s 3 Tablet. But the day I got this phone, I just fell in love. It never locks up, never over heats or gets hot, it charges fast and I can use my phone all day without charging it. For those having troubles, make sure you do Regular updates, that you clean out all junk like old text and close application s not being used, turn off blue tooth and wifi when not in use. And turn sound down and the lighting of your screen. It will last a lot longer that way. If you have any Questions feel free to ask. If I can I'll answer.
Patty M

• 2014-09-20 06:23
  • kc{c
Total of 171 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID Maxx.