Motorola DROID Maxx - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.0
8.1
8.0

> In reply to Mady @ 2014-12-27 21:55 from PUMX - click to readAndroid updateable to 4.4.4 and hopefully lollipop too. NO its LTE band is different and doesnt work in Pakistan

• 2015-04-13 21:13
  • KgfN

> In reply to Mr needtoknow @ 2015-03-29 13:05 from sbJf - click to readTo be very frank, it will hang very very much, I will surelly suggest you to buy Motorola Ultra mini or Ultra Max. They are better.

• 2015-04-08 10:08
  • sUvU

• 2015-04-08 10:08
  • sUvU

> In reply to eddy15289 @ 2015-04-02 20:51 from Kgf6 - click to readThanks Eddy. I am surprised that this phone gives 2 days. Is it with 3G on?
My question was how to Syncronize Microsoft Outlook phone contacts to Droid Maxx and vice versa?
I reckon you are from Pakistan, how much you paid for this phone? How do you like the User Interface of Google vs you been using Galaxy and other phones?
Thanks again for the time on it.
Regards
Jamshed

• 2015-04-05 13:10
  • 6PMt

What happened with Motorola in south Africa?

• 2015-04-03 22:35
  • fjTv

> In reply to jd123 @ 2015-03-30 19:07 from 6PNR - click to readIt takes 5 hours to charge completely. Droid zap helps user to transfer his/her phone contacts to any other vendor phone.
Its a must buy phone by keeping pakistan's electricity issue in mind. This phone has monster battery which gives you huge 2 day backup even if you use it consistently.

• 2015-04-02 20:51
  • Kgf6

> In reply to riz @ 2015-03-19 21:15 from t@FC - click to readI am planning to buy this phone and wish to know following:
How much time required to charge battery from lets say 10% to 100% ?
How to sync contacts of Microsoft to Droid and vice versa. I did not find PC Sync program on Motorola site.
Would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
Jamshed

• 2015-03-30 19:07
  • 6PNR

> In reply to shaizi @ 2015-03-26 18:48 from PAmg - click to readHow we can blutooth songs in this mobile???? Am using it. Am not getting this ?

If you want to receive go to setting, enable bluetooth, tap your device bluetooth name to show your device to sender.
Wait sender to request pairing or req to send file

if you want to send :
open file manager, select, tap share button, choose bluetooth, wait another device to show their bluetooth.

almost all new smartphone hide their bluetooth signal even when you enable it. you must set to show bluetooth device to do transfer

• 2015-03-29 15:08
  • 61DJ

Just bin done with my LG phone I want to buy Motorola Droid MAXX please tell me is this a good phone to buy

• 2015-03-29 13:05
  • sbJf

Any body plz tell me

• 2015-03-26 18:49
  • PAmg

How we can blutooth songs in this mobile???? Am using it. Am not getting this

• 2015-03-26 18:48
  • PAmg

When do we get lollipop update? Anybody got this?

• 2015-03-24 17:46
  • rASF

Does this phone have video calling option on the dialer and where can one buy this phone? Pls reply.

• 2015-03-22 14:17
  • ftV7

and how could I forget the loudspeakers. it surely has the loudest speakers in today's market. and its planned upgrade to lollipop makes me very excited. Motorola nailed it with this phone!! very under rated and delivers everything perfectly. I'm into my 4th month with this phone and I don't plan on buying another one for another 2 years at least

• 2015-03-19 21:20
  • t@FC

I used to be a Samsung freak from the past 5 years . used Corby, galaxy star and note 2 but then I got sick of the same plastic feel and same bar-type design of Samsung. I wanted something different for a change and that's when I found droid max. brilliant phone from every stretch of imagination. the design, processor, speed, display, everything is top notch. before buying the phone I heard a few people not rating the camera but this was only a myth coz its camera an excellent shooter specially after the update and mind you this is coning from a DSLR user. the battery of 3500 mAh is self explanatory as it goes for 2 days even with heavy use. I would recommend this phone to everyone who wants to break the shackles from Samsung cheap plastic phones filled with bloatware and have an almost stock android experience.
peace! love from Pakistan

• 2015-03-19 21:15
  • t@FC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-07 02:11 from 42KX - click to readthanks, yes i searched it over the internet. and change the settings in security option.

• 2015-03-11 07:41
  • 6Qf1

> In reply to Ercelan Ensari @ 2015-03-06 16:24 from KI6Q - click to readThere's an option to go in and make it so its unlimited tries, that's what I did that way when my 13 Nieces and nephews decide to play with it, they don't lose everything

• 2015-03-07 02:11
  • 42KX

is it just in Motorolla or is it Android feature that after 10 unsuccessful attempts to unlock mobile through pattern lock mobile gets resets itself. bcuz i have lost all my data, as my niece was playing games in my mobile and when mobile got locked she tried to unlock while i was away, my mobile got reset.

This is really a bad feature when i first observed this i got worried that anyone can make my mobile reset with this feature.

• 2015-03-06 16:24
  • KI6Q

When we will get lollypop update?

• 2015-03-05 09:26
  • 25L6

when will we get the lollipop update?

• 2015-03-01 16:09
  • tA$$
Total of 250 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID Maxx.