Motorola DROID Maxx - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.1
8.1
8.0

Hello there. I am from Pakistan. I am using this phone from last three months. My issue is this I am using 2 amp charger when I charge my phone my phone got heat up and its temp goes to 43 Celsius. During use it stays between 37 to 41 Celsius. If I use 1 Amp charger my phone takes 5 to 6 hour for fully charger and Tamp also stays normal. is heating is normal with other company charger? What should I do? should I continues using this 2 amp charger with heating or can this harm my phone.

• 2015-05-21 05:24
  • 6PI1

Hello There, I am from Pakistan. I am using this set from last 3 months and I found this set pretty good as well as its battery and performance concern. I am using 2 Amp charger during charge my phone got warm approx (43 Celsius). During us the phone temp also remain between 37 to 41 Celsius. is warmness is normal, should I charge my phone with low Amp?. when I charge my phone with 1 Amp charger it takes 5 to 6 hour to charge and also temp stays normal. Kindly guide me in this regard what should I do?

• 2015-05-21 05:02
  • 6PFN

plz guys tell me when i used wifi all time so batery has heatup or not reply

• 2015-05-19 12:29
  • upq6

> In reply to Mr needtoknow @ 2015-03-29 13:05 from sbJf - click to readYes it is a very good phone I prefer the Droid Maxx over any phone even the new Samsung galaxy S 6

• 2015-05-10 15:48
  • k4CI

I have been using this phone for about 4 to 5 months. I have neva used any phone that much longer. This is simply a complete package. Camera can be better thou.

• 2015-05-09 16:02
  • 6QfR

at least Motorola should have included an expandable SD card slot

• 2015-05-09 08:39
  • fsTx

Dude... just try to reset your phone. I had also suffer the problem than I have reset it and the problem solved and try to switch off unnecessary apps, GPS to save battery power. Download "Greenify" from Play to force stop unnecessary background apps. Hope you will get it helpful.

• 2015-04-30 10:05
  • YTR4

When it get lollipop anyone knowd

• 2015-04-27 23:43
  • fBhn

> In reply to Shahbaz0345 @ 2015-04-23 10:03 from uW{D - click to readsir may i know when did u buy it? And have u bought this with overall accessories or how? I m getting just phone Nd charger 16k price

• 2015-04-27 20:08
  • 6Q9R

max rox
excellent mobile with gud features i have used every other brand but i have got satisfaction while using moto.
battery z gud dosent get slow
9 out of 10

• 2015-04-27 17:14
  • fBhp

When getting lollipop upgrade?

• 2015-04-23 12:00
  • 25Lt

I just purchase DROiD MAXX.I used samsung,sony,HTC,LG Apple, phone so its my first experience to try Motorola device.
I found it good device with good battery time even on WIFI skype video call.There is some heating issue during skype call.I am using this fone in Pakistan ufone 3g is working fine i dont try zong 4g yet.
Its good fone for music and music lovers it have loud speaker.graphics and camera is also cool.
Over all performance is good.Its good mid range price fone to use in Pakistan i purchased its 17k used.

• 2015-04-23 10:03
  • uW{D

Hi there I just bought droid maxx but its battery decreased from 58% to 24 in merely 2 to 3 hours with a normal use ..can anybody help me plss..

• 2015-04-19 18:54
  • 6P$V

> In reply to Mady @ 2014-12-27 21:55 from PUMX - click to readAndroid updateable to 4.4.4 and hopefully lollipop too. NO its LTE band is different and doesnt work in Pakistan

• 2015-04-13 21:13
  • KgfN

> In reply to Mr needtoknow @ 2015-03-29 13:05 from sbJf - click to readTo be very frank, it will hang very very much, I will surelly suggest you to buy Motorola Ultra mini or Ultra Max. They are better.

• 2015-04-08 10:08
  • sUvU

• 2015-04-08 10:08
  • sUvU

> In reply to eddy15289 @ 2015-04-02 20:51 from Kgf6 - click to readThanks Eddy. I am surprised that this phone gives 2 days. Is it with 3G on?
My question was how to Syncronize Microsoft Outlook phone contacts to Droid Maxx and vice versa?
I reckon you are from Pakistan, how much you paid for this phone? How do you like the User Interface of Google vs you been using Galaxy and other phones?
Thanks again for the time on it.
Regards
Jamshed

• 2015-04-05 13:10
  • 6PMt

What happened with Motorola in south Africa?

• 2015-04-03 22:35
  • fjTv

> In reply to jd123 @ 2015-03-30 19:07 from 6PNR - click to readIt takes 5 hours to charge completely. Droid zap helps user to transfer his/her phone contacts to any other vendor phone.
Its a must buy phone by keeping pakistan's electricity issue in mind. This phone has monster battery which gives you huge 2 day backup even if you use it consistently.

• 2015-04-02 20:51
  • Kgf6

> In reply to riz @ 2015-03-19 21:15 from t@FC - click to readI am planning to buy this phone and wish to know following:
How much time required to charge battery from lets say 10% to 100% ?
How to sync contacts of Microsoft to Droid and vice versa. I did not find PC Sync program on Motorola site.
Would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
Jamshed

• 2015-03-30 19:07
  • 6PNR
Total of 263 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID Maxx.