Motorola DROID Maxx - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.0
8.1
8.0

> In reply to Ashujnmc @ 2015-06-20 15:14 from utkL - click to readThere is no Anti banding options in any camera setting. I am also facing the similar issue. Kindly let me know Step by Step. How to change the settings and change the anti banding feature I have searched alot Could not find it. So far

• 2015-07-05 22:22
  • KIf5

> In reply to Zafar @ 2015-07-02 11:40 from PEUU - click to readI am also facing the same Issue. Tried to search out the option. But i could not get any option like that in camera settings.. There might be some other way.

• 2015-07-05 22:20
  • KIf5

Best cellphone everrr............ Its Amazing !!

• 2015-07-03 03:05
  • 8gjq

There is no Anti -banding feature/changing Anti banding frequency in Camera Settings. still bluer.

• 2015-07-02 11:40
  • PEUU

> In reply to Leandros @ 2015-06-26 12:16 from atLd - click to readmotorola uffffd this disgusting phine i have never ever see like this phone...

• 2015-06-30 17:56
  • uvHE

Worst telephone ever realesed. SAR 1.54 !!!

• 2015-06-26 12:16
  • atLd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-01 11:35 from 6Qv% - click to readTry switching on Anti -banding feature/changing Anti banding frequency in Camera Settings (if electric supply in your area is of 50m hz frequency, choose 60 hz in setting.. and vice versa.. it should work... the problem happens due to resonance in camera sampling rate and otherwise invisible Flicker in light from AC power supply equipment.. and it should not be occurring in Sunlight...

• 2015-06-20 15:14
  • utkL

When the Lollipop launch for this mobile? When?

• 2015-06-09 06:33
  • YTR4

I have been using this phone for about a month, battery life is exceptional, it does get hot when charging sometimes but that depends on if I am using it at that point in time.. The only issue I have is its not rooted yet, by the time I got it Verizon had already patched it and now I am stuck with a ton of apps I will NEVER use.. And all I can do is disable them so they are still there taking up space.. Other than that 11 out of 10.

• 2015-06-09 06:32
  • 4Jk9

> In reply to hamza @ 2015-05-19 12:29 from upq6 - click to readHeat is a sign of wasted energy.. Use the 1 amp.. Plus heat can wear parts out faster..

• 2015-06-09 06:26
  • 4Jk9

Hi there, I'm from maldives I am planning to get a droid maxx. So would appreciate if any body with this phone could explain the plus points and negative points in it. let me tel you what attaracted me in this phone is its battery, since I am forced to charge my LG G3 twice in three days when I use 3G just for few hours.

thanks.!

• 2015-06-07 05:26
  • P5pP

Can any tell m how about 3g

• 2015-06-01 21:39
  • PAmg

> In reply to zaid @ 2015-04-08 10:08 from sUvU - click to readI have used this phone for only two weeks the error in this phone is that if I open the camera in light of bulb or tube light its camera started blinking and some line like waves are comming in it and lines are also captured in pic and bcz of this I returned this phone.Can any body tell me why is it happening???.

• 2015-06-01 11:35
  • 6Qv%

• 2015-05-31 13:49
  • 6QuH

The Best phone, i ever used, hv used iPhone for a long time but thats just famous limited Bully, use ths monster 10/10

• 2015-05-28 21:29
  • uWV6

> In reply to hamza @ 2015-05-19 12:29 from upq6 - click to readI don't have this cell phone now but heating up of the battery may be the reason that you have some downloading in your phone on the wifi or the transafer rate is high while you play the video or use internet. May be this is the problem because when i was supposed to download the applications or some what songs or videos my phone was heatup because of consistently consuming the speed of the wifi with the phone.

• 2015-05-26 09:32
  • KI4e

> In reply to Alee Noor @ 2015-05-21 05:24 from 6PI1 - click to readI don't think so heating up while charging the cell is a problem. Because last time i was having the lumia 520 and when i plug the pin for the charge my phone was heating up and it was the same condition that you have written over here. And second one is that this was from the start when i purchased this cell phone from the store of lumia. So as in my opinion you should not think about that your phone is heating up while charging cause i have passed over 1.5 years with this heating and my phone is still ok.

• 2015-05-26 09:22
  • KI4e

am going to purchase this cell today. Please tell me is there any way to identify that on which date the cell was purchased from the store. Tell me :)

• 2015-05-26 09:16
  • KI4e

Hello there. I am from Pakistan. I am using this phone from last three months. My issue is this I am using 2 amp charger when I charge my phone my phone got heat up and its temp goes to 43 Celsius. During use it stays between 37 to 41 Celsius.
If I use 1 Amp charger my phone takes 5 to 6 hour for fully charger and Tamp also stays normal.

is heating is normal with other company charger? What should I do? should I continues using this 2 amp charger with heating or can this harm my phone.

• 2015-05-21 05:24
  • 6PI1

Hello There, I am from Pakistan. I am using this set from last 3 months and I found this set pretty good as well as its battery and performance concern. I am using 2 Amp charger during charge my phone got warm approx (43 Celsius). During us the phone temp also remain between 37 to 41 Celsius.

is warmness is normal, should I charge my phone with low Amp?. when I charge my phone with 1 Amp charger it takes 5 to 6 hour to charge and also temp stays normal.

Kindly guide me in this regard what should I do?

• 2015-05-21 05:02
  • 6PFN
Total of 281 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID Maxx.