Motorola DROID Maxx - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

8.0
8.1
8.0

Dude... just try to reset your phone. I had also suffer the problem than I have reset it and the problem solved and try to switch off unnecessary apps, GPS to save battery power. Download "Greenify" from Play to force stop unnecessary background apps. Hope you will get it helpful.

• 2015-04-30 10:05
  • YTR4

When it get lollipop anyone knowd

• 2015-04-27 23:43
  • fBhn

> In reply to Shahbaz0345 @ 2015-04-23 10:03 from uW{D - click to readsir may i know when did u buy it? And have u bought this with overall accessories or how? I m getting just phone Nd charger 16k price

• 2015-04-27 20:08
  • 6Q9R

max rox
excellent mobile with gud features i have used every other brand but i have got satisfaction while using moto.
battery z gud dosent get slow
9 out of 10

• 2015-04-27 17:14
  • fBhp

When getting lollipop upgrade?

• 2015-04-23 12:00
  • 25Lt

I just purchase DROiD MAXX.I used samsung,sony,HTC,LG Apple, phone so its my first experience to try Motorola device.
I found it good device with good battery time even on WIFI skype video call.There is some heating issue during skype call.I am using this fone in Pakistan ufone 3g is working fine i dont try zong 4g yet.
Its good fone for music and music lovers it have loud speaker.graphics and camera is also cool.
Over all performance is good.Its good mid range price fone to use in Pakistan i purchased its 17k used.

• 2015-04-23 10:03
  • uW{D

Hi there I just bought droid maxx but its battery decreased from 58% to 24 in merely 2 to 3 hours with a normal use ..can anybody help me plss..

• 2015-04-19 18:54
  • 6P$V

> In reply to Mady @ 2014-12-27 21:55 from PUMX - click to readAndroid updateable to 4.4.4 and hopefully lollipop too. NO its LTE band is different and doesnt work in Pakistan

• 2015-04-13 21:13
  • KgfN

> In reply to Mr needtoknow @ 2015-03-29 13:05 from sbJf - click to readTo be very frank, it will hang very very much, I will surelly suggest you to buy Motorola Ultra mini or Ultra Max. They are better.

• 2015-04-08 10:08
  • sUvU

• 2015-04-08 10:08
  • sUvU

> In reply to eddy15289 @ 2015-04-02 20:51 from Kgf6 - click to readThanks Eddy. I am surprised that this phone gives 2 days. Is it with 3G on?
My question was how to Syncronize Microsoft Outlook phone contacts to Droid Maxx and vice versa?
I reckon you are from Pakistan, how much you paid for this phone? How do you like the User Interface of Google vs you been using Galaxy and other phones?
Thanks again for the time on it.
Regards
Jamshed

• 2015-04-05 13:10
  • 6PMt

What happened with Motorola in south Africa?

• 2015-04-03 22:35
  • fjTv

> In reply to jd123 @ 2015-03-30 19:07 from 6PNR - click to readIt takes 5 hours to charge completely. Droid zap helps user to transfer his/her phone contacts to any other vendor phone.
Its a must buy phone by keeping pakistan's electricity issue in mind. This phone has monster battery which gives you huge 2 day backup even if you use it consistently.

• 2015-04-02 20:51
  • Kgf6

> In reply to riz @ 2015-03-19 21:15 from t@FC - click to readI am planning to buy this phone and wish to know following:
How much time required to charge battery from lets say 10% to 100% ?
How to sync contacts of Microsoft to Droid and vice versa. I did not find PC Sync program on Motorola site.
Would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
Jamshed

• 2015-03-30 19:07
  • 6PNR

> In reply to shaizi @ 2015-03-26 18:48 from PAmg - click to readHow we can blutooth songs in this mobile???? Am using it. Am not getting this ?

If you want to receive go to setting, enable bluetooth, tap your device bluetooth name to show your device to sender.
Wait sender to request pairing or req to send file

if you want to send :
open file manager, select, tap share button, choose bluetooth, wait another device to show their bluetooth.

almost all new smartphone hide their bluetooth signal even when you enable it. you must set to show bluetooth device to do transfer

• 2015-03-29 15:08
  • 61DJ

Just bin done with my LG phone I want to buy Motorola Droid MAXX please tell me is this a good phone to buy

• 2015-03-29 13:05
  • sbJf

Any body plz tell me

• 2015-03-26 18:49
  • PAmg

How we can blutooth songs in this mobile???? Am using it. Am not getting this

• 2015-03-26 18:48
  • PAmg

When do we get lollipop update? Anybody got this?

• 2015-03-24 17:46
  • rASF

Does this phone have video calling option on the dialer and where can one buy this phone? Pls reply.

• 2015-03-22 14:17
  • ftV7
Total of 277 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID Maxx.