Motorola DROID Maxx - user opinions and reviews

Motorola

7.5

Any hands on experience of this handsome hunk?

• 2013-11-22 13:29
  • tE6b

> In reply to Feed up @ 2013-10-24 06:28 from vjrE - click to readA memory card slot is useless in regards to its high 32 GB internal memory. Right there are only a few who buys a sd cards above 32 GB. Who even needs a storage that big for a smartphone? Whats important for the consumers are its talk-time, OS, display, and CPU.

Overall this phone is yet the best.

• 2013-11-22 02:00
  • UD%n

Battery test??? :(

• 2013-11-19 21:48
  • ssBD

> In reply to ko2al @ 2013-10-21 10:46 from Kix4 - click to readi agree wth u.......

• 2013-11-17 05:38
  • ttcx

> In reply to Feed up @ 2013-10-24 06:28 from vjrE - click to readThen go buy a cheap plastic,cheater Samsung smartphone. I hope Samsung will drown in the sea one day because they all make the same specs but different names model.

• 2013-11-10 17:01
  • IVVN

> In reply to Riggsy @ 2013-11-08 04:07 from ImfU - click to readI think Droid Maxx has a better battery and a better build quality as well.

• 2013-11-09 14:29
  • uNVC

I'm comparing this to the LG G2, I loved the battery on that. Why don't you test this and compare?

• 2013-11-08 04:07
  • ImfU

Hi, when will be test battery ?!.. tnx

• 2013-10-30 09:44
  • ssBD

> In reply to Feed up @ 2013-10-24 06:28 from vjrE - click to readI agree with you. If this had a card slot it would have been the best phone on earth..

• 2013-10-25 12:07
  • uNVC

I don't understand why a Phone Maker like Motorola never learned their mistakes by launching HP without memory card slot. It's like in the 70's, cars without Aircon. The present market consumers will never buy a shit phone like this. Pls look at Samsung, every of their hpones are with Card Slots. Learn from the Market Leader. They deserve to be No.1 Give what the consumers want and not produce what you like. It's a waste of your resources. Obviously Motorola marketing bunch of people are not working hard enough and ignorant.

• 2013-10-24 06:28
  • vjrE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-18 14:24 from AIAy - click to readBut I saw some factory unlocked ones for sell in Ebay & Amazon.

• 2013-10-22 17:19
  • PxkK

I hate this phone...! they made awesome phone but not available in Asia...wtf...!!!

• 2013-10-21 10:46
  • Kix4

> In reply to koldmeat @ 2013-08-11 17:24 from PxkK - click to readThere is no evidence online for an unlocked version, though unlocking it is not impossible. 3G will work everywhere when unlocked and if you want further customization, the Droid Maxx Developer Edition is available from the Motorola website. It would be better to have experience in Android development, because its development base is still very small.

• 2013-10-18 14:24
  • AIAy

Aren't we going to see n how this muscle weighs out with other phones with regard to battery? Kindly test the battery of this device and weigh it aganist Razr Maxx HD , Note 3 and the LG G2.

• 2013-10-15 18:40
  • Sbcq

I'm sure that it's best choice for every body.for many reason like body,battery,camera.And if you buy it you own it for a long time.n1 motorola

• 2013-10-12 01:29
  • 63gB

My first Motorola since the V3xx. I love it and it is a fantastic phone. And it looks great too!

• 2013-10-10 22:30
  • I4p2

what does it mean splash resistant? splash by tap water or sweat? it makes a very big different

• 2013-10-10 05:04
  • Xw%d

Hopefully GSMArena will do the battery test soon... I'm waiting to see how it compares to the LG G2 and the other phones in its class.

I need to upgrade from my Galaxy Nexus, which was the absolute worst in the web browsing test.

• 2013-10-08 23:21
  • MiVa

> In reply to Mark E. Long @ 2013-10-06 14:24 from I4@Z - click to readI 100% agree with you. I'm using RAZR Maxx and Galaxy S3. In every way Motorola is way way better than Samsung.

• 2013-10-08 17:19
  • tE6b

I own both the Maxx and the X Phone. Love everything about both of those but due to its industry leading battery life and slightly bigger display, I prefer the Maxx. I buy only flagships and had the S4, Note 2 and HTC One prior to these Motorolas and can say that in all honesty I very much prefer the Motos over the other 3 I mentioned. They really really make the S4 seem like an inferior product.

• 2013-10-06 14:24
  • I4@Z
Total of 112 user reviews and opinions for Motorola DROID Maxx.